Knicks @ Spurs 1/21/11 8:00

Do you think the Spurs will get old soon?

• Yes, their best players will get worse soon

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No, they have a solid young base in Blair, etc.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Not sure...

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mafra

Legend
NYK's record clearly shows they are better off when Chandler starts.

Not sure what happens if Gallo came off bench tonight, but we see what happened when he started.

Gallo should not start, and especially not tonight. Why not make Spurs stop Chandler? Instead, coach did it for SA. Benching him threw him off his game... And it shows. Gallo has been brutal to watch. Major fail from coach.

Kiyaman

Legend
Gotta feel for Chandler being forced in to an out of position mismatch with Blair. He's getting rag dolled. Hardly his fault - 40lbs differential.

We dont have anyone to defend Blair.
Blair has been the Spurs biggest weapon this season

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Damn! Amare have to stop letting all these old timers keep blocking his shot
:gony:

He rarely, if ever, throws a head-fake. Hence, he's been to the line once tonight. I'd like to see him spend a week with Hakeem Olajuwon and learn some shake, bake, fake offense.

iSaYughh

Starter
We really a legit #2 scoring option; or a 1b like Melo.

Amare has been settling for such gay shots, starting ever since he let RuPaul hold him back at the end of the BOS game.

He just isn't able to finish with his consistency in the dominant manner we know he more than capable of, throughout a game, particularly the end.

Kiyaman

Legend
Spurs strategy has changed with 8 minutes left in the game.... to score all the rest of their points in the paint on the Knicks
:smokin:

mafra

Legend
Hard to win with Felton-Amare playing this way. But, if Chandler starts and gets his 20... We had a chance to win this.

I hope Gallo is dealt no matter what come trade deadline. This is the only way to prevent Dantoni from starting him and playing him 40 minutes. We get no points from our SG-SF combo.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Hard to win with Felton-Amare playing this way. But, if Chandler starts and gets his 20... We had a chance to win this.

I hope Gallo is dealt no matter what come trade deadline. This is the only way to prevent Dantoni from starting him and playing him 40 minutes. We get no points from our SG-SF combo.
So sad. So true.

iSaYughh

Starter
Watching These Knicks Is Like Watching Zab Judah Fight Past His Prime Entertaining But Just Can't Get The Job Done

Lmao. What a brilliant analogy. :beer:

Damn. Once again. We need better offense. In a sense. Amare and Felton are "killing us", bc of the disproportionate load and responsibilities they are shouldering. Can't close out games, lame n gay shots, the dominance of a 12yr kid with bladder disorder trying to play 4q of a football game.

Kiyaman

Legend
He rarely, if ever, throws a head-fake. Hence, he's been to the line once tonight. I'd like to see him spend a week with Hakeem Olajuwon and learn some shake, bake, fake offense.

The reason why I wanted to keep our complimentary ambidextrous-passin double-double 3 assist David Lee when Amare chose to sign with New York.

la2ny

Starter
watching this team is like havin sex with Kim Kardashian, felt good 4 awhile but won't end well.

iSaYughh

Starter
We really a legit #2 scoring option; or a 1b like Melo.

Amare has been settling for such gay shots, starting ever since he let RuPaul hold him back at the end of the BOS game.

He just isn't able to finish with his consistency in the dominant manner we know he more than capable of, throughout a game, particularly the end.

Add Felton to this syndrome, too.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
So sad. So true.
And that's the game.

Honestly, I thought we had a really good defensive game. Great to see. Shots didn't drop. Offensively a lack of communication. Shows that this team doesn't have to rely on high volume shot attempts.

- If the refs 'let the teams play' and are less quick to blow the whistle, our small line up really suffers from the physicality.

- We never expected to win games like these at the start of the season, and I'm really happy that we went in to SA and duked it out with them like that. Again, we showed that relying on offense isn't all we have.

I wonder if MD noticed?