Knicks @ Spurs 1/21/11 8:00

Do you think the Spurs will get old soon?

• Yes, their best players will get worse soon

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No, they have a solid young base in Blair, etc.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Not sure...

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mafra

Legend
Felton-Amare killed us with all the bricks and turnovers... For sure. But what should they do? If they don't do it we lose. Chandler-Gallo combined for about 10 second half points? Those 2 couldt carry a tea set to a little girl's bday party. Gut them team and get Carmelo. I can't watch Gallo anymore. I jist thinl about Eric Gordon, and get pissed b/c we should have EG over the great spaz godson.

iSaYughh

Starter
Felton-Amare killed us with all the bricks and turnovers... For sure. But what should they do? If they don't do it we lose. Chandler-Gallo combined for about 10 second half points? Those 2 couldt carry a tea set to a little girl's bday party. Gut them team and get Carmelo. I can't watch Gallo anymore. I jist thinl about Eric Gordon, and get pissed b/c we should have EG over the great spaz godson.

You know how I love me Gordon, too....:barf: I fanatsize about what our lineup could look like if we didn't pooch him, and really, especially the Jordan Hill draft.

My bro went to school w Gordon, and when we picked Gallo he texted me one thing, and one thing alone: "LOL. Fail."

mafra

Legend
Defense was great in the 2nd half. SA had like 35 points. Turning point of game came early on...

Felton makes lazy pass, ball is stolen by Blair and Amare fouls him to prevent layup. Stupid and stupid. Just let him get 2 points. Not worth the foul. So, when Amare picks up another early foul he sits for the next 10 minutes or so. Never got into a groove.

Clearly, Knicks can't win if they're not playing well offensively. Simple as that.

mafra

Legend
I thought for sure we would get Westbrook or Gordon. I watched like 10 of his games at Indiana. Kid was a bull and a scoring machine. Perfect for MD's system I thought. I was mad we passed on Blair to. Imagine Gordon and Blair.

Then to have Curry almost there, and then pass on Jennings. Lol. And we praise Walsh b/c we got Fields.

petescud

Starter
Well at least Douglas played well today. Like I said earlier. I don't mind losing on the road to the Spurs. We gave effort. They played their A game defense. Now lets beat the teams we are supposed to beat and we'll be ok

la2ny

Starter
Well at least Douglas played well today. Like I said earlier. I don't mind losing on the road to the Spurs. We gave effort. They played their A game defense. Now lets beat the teams we are supposed to beat and we'll be ok
The rate things are going thats not going 2 happen either

I thought for sure we would get Westbrook or Gordon. I watched like 10 of his games at Indiana. Kid was a bull and a scoring machine. Perfect for MD's system I thought. I was mad we passed on Blair to. Imagine Gordon and Blair.

Then to have Curry almost there, and then pass on Jennings. Lol. And we praise Walsh b/c we got Fields.

SHOULDA COULDA WOULDA ALSO JENNINGS FELL BECAUSE OF ATTITUDE. RIGHT AFTER THE DRAFT HE'S ON VIDEO CURSING SAYING HE'S BETTER THAN DUHON. THE KID IS A HEAD CASE.

mafra

Legend
Yeah, Felton is hurting and Stat is in a shooting funk. Things get better after OKC. Schedule eases up. Still, if we lose next game that means Knicks finish the tough 21-game stretch 8-13. That's pretty pathetic if you ask me. 7 or 8 of these losses we trailed almost entire game.

This tells me first round loss... Probably swept. Maybe we win 1 game.

la2ny

Starter
Yeah, Felton is hurting and Stat is in a shooting funk. Things get better after OKC. Schedule eases up. Still, if we lose next game that means Knicks finish the tough 21-game stretch 8-13. That's pretty pathetic if you ask me. 7 or 8 of these losses we trailed almost entire game.

This tells me first round loss... Probably swept. Maybe we win 1 game.
if we make it at this rate charlotte will pass us

For those of you tryna sugar coat things.. we also loss previously to teams such as the Kings, Suns (Both AT HOME) and Rockets... all teams we should've and need to beat.

Kiyaman

Legend
Sad Sad Sad

Felton 18 points on 20 shots
Amare 18 points on 25 shots

ARE YOU SERIOUS
:crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfingers:

Felton's five (5) year career "weakness" (or flaw) has been his 11 fga per game.
Felton shouldve been averaging 7 shots per game, by taking his job more
seriously by working hard to improve his teammates scoring within the past
4 or 3 years on the Bobcats.
Felton never waits for an easy opportunity basket, he is always forcing his
shots early n late in a game, when Felton's playmaking job is to create an
offense for his teammates, which Felton has been very-very poor at doing
when he been averaging 35 minutes of playingtime per game in the last
5 years to only record a 6-assist per game average.

This season Felton was on his way to winning the "most improve player award",
having a big unstoppable Amare to hand the ball to, plus having several
45% peremeter shooter teammates.
In the Knicks 5 game losing streak Feltons 40 minutes per game stats is
looking poor, and not impressive for a teams playmaker.
In 5 games Felton fg average has been 29%, 7.4 assist, 4 turn overs, 1.2 steals.
The most improve award is slippin away.
This is the reason Felton received an "uncertain" 2 year contract.
shooting 8-21, 7 ast, 6 turnovers, 1 stl, was Felton trying to prove
something to Parker?

Kiyaman

Legend
Rebounds and poor shooting are why we lost this game. Simple. Nothing else.

The way the Knicks been playing.....I'm afraid to bet $10. on Mondays
home game vs the Washington Wizards, who havnt won a road game yet
this season. Wall/ Lewis/ and Mcgee vs our poor-rebounding & poor-shooting = ???

la2ny

Starter
via Chris Broussard-While Anthony certainly wants to sign the three-year, $65 million contract extension with the Knicks, several sources close to the Nuggets superstar tell me he's willing to play out the season in Denver (or Houston, etc.) and sign with New York as a free agent, even if it means taking less money under the new collective bargaining agreement. Anthony understands he can make up at least some of the money in New York through endorsements.