Fire Damntoni Now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red

TYPE-A
You talk about your past more than Al Bundy reminiscing about 4 touchdowns in high school. What have you done lately other than create threads 10 games into the season about the "verdict being in"? (only to back off and admit you were wrong) You ramble like an emotional child in another thread lashing out at me after I shred you with strict basketball knowledge and then hypocritically accuse me of misconstruing your intent when I use your own quotes like the nails I hammered into the coffin your credibility is buried in. Once again, you were pinned down with basketball knowledge and instead of conceding or bowing out gracefully you distort, plug your ears and run from the thread. Now in yet another thread you rather talk about yourself, others motives and take potshots giving props to corny jokes instead of pretending you can discuss basketball in an intelligent way.

I think it's time for you to reexamine yourself and come back to reality because your diluted sense of self aggrandized ego is only mildly tolerable if you stick to engaging posters on your low level of the totem pole.

(yes, I'm pissed that you start shit, attack my motives and run away to beef with yet another quality poster)
http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9678&page=4

I take it you didn't find that CoolClyde post funny. You wouldn't.

I'm trying hard to understand your angle, and believe me, its hard because you're moody and temperamental like a short person. I'll give it a go...

I'm not sure what I've said about my past with regards to your response (of which you were never directly addressed), or your motivations.

and so i skipped the fluffy garbage you wasted writing, and then noticed your reference to "beef" to which all I can say is...

only YOU can equate an online debate to beef. I respected you because I know you spent time in the same areas i frequent in NY. But you in Florida, I'm in the trenches. Not sure you know what beef is, but then again you don't even know how to evaluate objectively the very game thats addressed on the site you are a member of.

You been exposed...

You do girly shit like:

over exaggerate, ignore other posters points, manipulate, etc...
everything is an attack and an argument with you and really everyone who posts here knows this, i'm just the one telling you.

Really, because i see you are not in reality and are too sensitive i'm confident that a response won't change anything.

You are an arguer, I exposed you for what you are, and many others have also and because you lack dynamics all you did was prove everyone right and revert to your argumentative self. full of sensation and fervor, not realizing

no one takes you seriously. Are you smart enough to realize that, or will that cause an internal beef your insecurities can't handle?

Keep distorting the truth to your perception, I'll keep it funky and objective and when need be dust off the sledge hammer. remember the info i gave you on the system you claimed you knew or the link I gave you on argument techniques?

I thought that would've alerted you to my understanding of your pathetic attempts but hey... stupid is as stupid does right Forest?

B+ for effort, but defending another poster = Trillion like

:teeth::teeth::teeth:

Red's rep, if he has one aside from a long-standing soft spot towards racism and anti-sematism, is having opinions more misdirected and premature than the result of a 13yr old nerd getting to touch the head cheerleader's tits..

I'm racist?
Lol... I love white b*tches! You see how much attention I give you right?

But seriously, damn you went from sad to pathetic. Please stop typing and read the meaning of that word, then get back to us.

and reaching with the anti-semitism remark. You know your parents told you not to use words when you don't know the meaning.

Let daddy remind you.

So you two b*tches are offended by my opinions of these two guy's and I know it's hard but your emotions are getting the best of you. You're trying to battle me but have not realized your irrelevance and tendency to revert to female tactics... we are still laughing at you btw.

and finally, Trill you couldn't sound tough if you used a Schwarzenegger voice mod, cut it out.

Both of you need to learn the art of humor. Your not funny and really are borderline corny, that permeates in your posts and writings and I hope you realize this, cause its embarrassing.

Last edited:

Red

TYPE-A
YET ANOTHER POSTER THAT SPEWS NONSENSE THAT DOESN'T APPLY TO ME. BUT LET'S LOOK AT THE FACTS YOUR POST WAS FULL OF HOMO EROTIC SENTENCES YET YOU CALL OTHERS GAY

HOWEVER YOU WERE THE ONE DATING THE TRANNY
65756_158600567508155_100000746395956_322453_6870405_n.jpg

BODY BAG
It is my OPINION....

this sh*t got me dying laughing!!!!!

did i say that?

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I luv it when posters (like Red) accuse people of getting emo and personal, and then post what you see above..

..So hypocritical and he doesn't even see it.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
YET ANOTHER POSTER THAT SPEWS NONSENSE THAT DOESN'T APPLY TO ME. BUT LET'S LOOK AT THE FACTS YOUR POST WAS FULL OF HOMO EROTIC SENTENCES YET YOU CALL OTHERS GAY

HOWEVER YOU WERE THE ONE DATING THE TRANNY
65756_158600567508155_100000746395956_322453_6870405_n.jpg

BODY BAG

Tranny? LOL, my girl is hot. LOL at this unoriginal dude using rehashed lines not even directed at me new girl. Thanks for taking the time to search out my pics. You are sad, corny and a joke. Keep posting pics of me and my girl all you want you envious dbag. lol

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
really guys??

Y'all are type feminine posting & then re-posting pics of Trills girl.

.... Really shows a lack of class; some high school shit. :aplause:

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I take it you didn't find that CoolClyde post funny. You wouldn't.

I'm trying hard to understand your angle, and believe me, its hard because you're moody and temperamental like a short person. I'll give it a go...

I'm not sure what I've said about my past with regards to your response (of which you were never directly addressed), or your motivations.

and so i skipped the fluffy garbage you wasted writing, and then noticed your reference to "beef" to which all I can say is...

only YOU can equate an online debate to beef. I respected you because I know you spent time in the same areas i frequent in NY. But you in Florida, I'm in the trenches. Not sure you know what beef is, but then again you don't even know how to evaluate objectively the very game thats addressed on the site you are a member of.

You been exposed...

You do girly shit like:

over exaggerate, ignore other posters points, manipulate, etc...
everything is an attack and an argument with you and really everyone who posts here knows this, i'm just the one telling you.

Really, because i see you are not in reality and are too sensitive i'm confident that a response won't change anything.

You are an arguer, I exposed you for what you are, and many others have also and because you lack dynamics all you did was prove everyone right and revert to your argumentative self. full of sensation and fervor, not realizing

no one takes you seriously. Are you smart enough to realize that, or will that cause an internal beef your insecurities can't handle?

Keep distorting the truth to your perception, I'll keep it funky and objective and when need be dust off the sledge hammer. remember the info i gave you on the system you claimed you knew or the link I gave you on argument techniques?

I thought that would've alerted you to my understanding of your pathetic attempts but hey... stupid is as stupid does right Forest?

B+ for effort, but defending another poster = Trillion like

I'm racist?
Lol... I love white b*tches! You see how much attention I give you right?

But seriously, damn you went from sad to pathetic. Please stop typing and read the meaning of that word, then get back to us.

and reaching with the anti-semitism remark. You know your parents told you not to use words when you don't know the meaning.

Let daddy remind you.

So you two b*tches are offended by my opinions of these two guy's and I know it's hard but your emotions are getting the best of you. You're trying to battle me but have not realized your irrelevance and tendency to revert to female tactics... we are still laughing at you btw.

and finally, Trill you couldn't sound tough if you used a Schwarzenegger voice mod, cut it out.

Both of you need to learn the art of humor. Your not funny and really are borderline corny, that permeates in your posts and writings and I hope you realize this, cause its embarrassing.

You're a fool. I didn't mention anything about beef between me and you. Further, talking about being in the trenches equals...never bettering ones self. Be proud that we both come from the same place yet only one of us rose above it to own his own home, car carve out a nice life and live in paradise. I'm really offended! :teeth:

I don't need to sound tough nor do I try to sound tough because I am no longer a knucklehead cracking skulls. This shit aint 98 my dude, its 2011 and all about family, paper and respect. One day you will stop looking up to thugs and try to model real gangsters like lawyers, bankers and hedge fund advisers. BTW, my years of boxing and mixed martial arts speaks louder than your hollow words.

You have never exposed anything other than your little cock to school kids kat. I stay shredding you in bball debates and you stay getting emo and running. All one needs to do is look at our last debate to see the pattern of you ducking like Dafney Duck on her period. Come on now...

You project like the 1080P DLP I watch movies on cornball. I distort? No, you distort while accusing people of the very thing. You are not only corny and obvious but a cliche. A lost internet net tough guy who thinks he is smarter than he is. The "verdict is in" you are a loser with only a shred of basketball knowledge who reacts to a few losses in a reactionary emotional way only to get embarrassed and admit after pages that you were wrong.

Stupid is a stupid does and you do you my dude! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
30793_126028794098666_100000746395956_172689_234908_n.jpg

LOL. My girl is a hot 22 year old nursing student. Your girl is Palmela Handerson. The closest thing to a threesome OnStarSInce92 has had is his hand and a bottle of Jergens...No p-ussy getting lame thread starting reactionary dbag. What a mad cornball!

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
What would this site be without such insightful threads filled with substantiate points ripe for debate like:
i
No Way He Should Be Head Coach Next Season Or By The Allstar Break
How many hours did it take OneStarSince92 to come up with such a well thought out point!? :teeth:

LOL. My girl is a hot 22 year old nursing student. Your girl is Palmela Handerson. The closest thing to a threesome OnStarSInce92 has had is his hand and a bottle of Jergens...No p-ussy getting lame thread starting reactionary dbag. What a mad cornball!

DAMN YOU POST THE TRANNY AGAIN SMH YOU DIDN'T LEARN LAST TIME.

YOU SEEM INTERESTED ABOUT MY SEX LIFE. U MAD? I THINK SO, YOUR A LAME YOUR LIKE 40YEARS OLD SIT DOWN OLD MAN U JUST GETTING PUSSY LOL WHY YOU POSTING THAT TRANNY ALL OVER THE INTERNET.

SMH SAME SEX AMERICA FOR TRILLION AND RONO

iSaYughh

Starter

No particular BEEF (loll..) w Knick92, but posting pics of an attractive girl who is banging a dude; to elucidate the dude's gayness and femininity...Is like a company exec issuing a public statement letting the world know what a superior product a rival company is producing.

But that's not even the crime of true self-ownage. A dinosaur skeleton who relishes his KO past, like a punchy boxer who once got the privilege of being KO'd by the champ, still doesn't see this, and encourages 92 on posting this pic....

You can just picture his gears grinding:

*picture of a hot girl is posted who a dude is banging

Mental wheels start spinning, rust spewing everywhere, at the prospects of such sweet glory and vindication of his attacks...

Dinosaur Skeleton: Checkmate, motherfukuh! *Gay*, *feminine*, no testosterone, HOMO! Yes! My dick be eating good today; going to treat my palms to a new lotion from mother's bathroom pantry!

:thup: Let's get a pic posted of a millionaire's bank statement and relish the victory of having called him a poor bum.

jrogalav

Rookie
D'antoni has zero passion for winning. Fire him!

He is too care free. His post game press conferences show absolutely no disappointment or anger when they lose. His "we will get better we are just not playing well" statements tick me off royally.
Donny Walsh looks like he belongs in a nursing home. I think he is senile. How many championships did he win with the Pacers?

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
You know whats ironic the dude is too stupid to realize that he is accusing you of jumping in when he attacked me for posting at Red. He is a a hypocritical moron with a shred of intelligence.

Word. I've got sperm that are smarter than this kid.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
DAMN YOU POST THE TRANNY AGAIN SMH YOU DIDN'T LEARN LAST TIME.

YOU SEEM INTERESTED ABOUT MY SEX LIFE. U MAD? I THINK SO, YOUR A LAME YOUR LIKE 40YEARS OLD SIT DOWN OLD MAN U JUST GETTING PUSSY LOL WHY YOU POSTING THAT TRANNY ALL OVER THE INTERNET.

SMH SAME SEX AMERICA FOR TRILLION AND RONO

My girl is 3 months pregnant which is a clue to even uneducated dimwits as yourself that what your saying holds zero weight. That's the crux of it...I haven't said one nonfactual thing and all you can do is make shit up and parrot what other posters said about another chick I dated for a short time 3 years ago.

I seem interested in your life yet you went and scoured this site for a pic of me posted 4 months ago. :alert: It's blatant shit like that added to your inability to form a cogent thought that exposes you as such a fool that random people are creating threads about you being a fraud. Further when KO people were giving out awards you consistently got the worst thread of the year award. Yea buddy, I know the truth hurts but it's almost unanimous that you are a joke on this site. I would not even know who you were if it wasnt for your laughable "Stat fraud" thread that you have been spending last 2 months trying to take back.

Come back at me when you have something truthful or intelligent to say...

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
No particular BEEF (loll..) w Knick92, but posting pics of an attractive girl who is banging a dude; to elucidate the dude's gayness and femininity...Is like a company exec issuing a public statement letting the world know what a superior product a rival company is producing.

But that's not even the crime of true self-ownage. A dinosaur skeleton who relishes his KO past, like a punchy boxer who once got the privilege of being KO'd by the champ, still doesn't see this, and encourages 92 on posting this pic....

Mental wheels start spinning, rust spewing everywhere, at the prospects of such sweet glory and vindication of his attacks...

Dinosaur Skeleton: Checkmate, motherfukuh! *Gay*, *feminine*, no testosterone, HOMO! Yes! My dick be eating good today; going to treat my palms to a new lotion from mother's bathroom pantry!

:thup: Let's get a pic posted of a millionaire's bank statement and relish the victory of having called him a poor bum.

lmao... oh shit....

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter

LOL. Thanks Isa. OneStarSince92 is too stupid to understand that with each post he further gives me props while in turn making my already easy job of embarrassing him that much easier.

MAKE SURE YOU CUP TRILLION'S BALLS WITH ALL THAT HEAD YOU ARE GIVING HIM