Fire Damntoni Now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mafra

Legend
I thought it was a brilliant move to start Gallo over Chandler. After all, Wilson already had his best game of the year against SA. He drove to the hoop at will against them. No way he would match that. He had 28 points last time. Gallo is coming off an injury and 2 weeks off. Brilliant move.

Mike D Would Rather Lose Than Go Deep Into The Rotation And Don't Give Me That Crap About Bad Bench Because We Have More Talented Guys On Our Bench Than San Toni And They Get To Play

la2ny

Starter
lmao.

I honestly can't look at this guy anymore like seriously. He annoys me everytime I see him.

Weatching This Game It Is Clear To Me Dantoni Doee Not Know What To Do In A Half Court Set Why Are We Posting Amare On The Free Throw Or Allowing Him To Create Off The Dribble

Also We Need A Back Up Pg

Scipio

Benchwarmer
Same as you. I can`t stand to see that idiots face.He is the biggest moron in basketball.

Seriously, Wilson Chandler guarding Tim Duncan ??????????

KBlack25

Starter
Right, because even though we are having our best season in 10 years we should fire the coach midseason, institute a regime change, a new offensive system, a new defensive system over the next few months, have growing pains, lose more games while we attempt to institute that system, and finish out of the playoffs. Good idea.

Right, because even though we are having our best season in 10 years we should fire the coach midseason, institute a regime change, a new offensive system, a new defensive system over the next few months, have growing pains, lose more games while we attempt to institute that system, and finish out of the playoffs. Good idea.
Look I'm excited that we will make the Playoffs for the first time in a some years. But, that doesn't get it done for me I want to win a championship while Stat is still in his prime and we all know we aren't going to win with Damntoni. Also we are about 5 games ahead of the 7th seed so even if we had some growing pains we would still make the playoffs.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
What a well thought out and comprehensive thread...not! As kblack pointed out we r still having our best season in close to a decade. Before the season people would of been happy with the 8th seed yet now everyone wants to be title contenders with one star ignoring we need another star to compete. Our roster is incomplete, we have cap or a trade coming yet people want to blame D'ant as if another coach is found to magically have our inferior roster catapult us ahead of Orlando, Atlanta, Chicago, Boston and Miami. Let's scrap the system so Felton can go back to crappy production...that's the key to success!

welcometonycity

Rotation player
What a well thought out and comprehensive thread...not! As kblack pointed out we r still having our best season in close to a decade. Before the season people would of been happy with the 8th seed yet now everyone wants to be title contenders with one star ignoring we need another star to compete. Our roster is incomplete, we have cap or a trade coming yet people want to blame D'ant as if another coach is found to magically have our inferior roster catapult us ahead of Orlando, Atlanta, Chicago, Boston and Miami. Let's scrap the system so Felton can go back to crappy production...that's the key to success!

!!Agreed!!, u had to expect a thread like this coming from this guy after a losing streak. Im mad at D'ant too but fire him during MIDSEASON? C'mon son.

KBlack25

Starter
Firing a coach midseason should be reserved for teams underachieving. As Trillion pointed out, we would have been happy with an 8 seed, and some ON THIS WEBSITE thought we weren't going to make the playoffs. WE are not underachievers.

If you want to fire him post-season, have an offseason to institute new schemes offensively and defensively I have less of a problem with that. But anyone seriously suggesting that a team entrenched in the playoffs, likely to make it in the 6th seed, when nobody projected them higher than 7 in the offseason (and many projecting them worse than that), should fire their coach, should seriously consider suicide.

Edit: And - can we institue a new rule on this board? If you are going to make a suggestion like "Fire The Coach" - come up with a realistic replacement, and reasons why said replacement would do better than D'Antoni. I challenge anyone to name a coach that, with this team, would have us in serious championship contention.

Edit: And - can we institue a new rule on this board? If you are going to make a suggestion like "Fire The Coach" - come up with a realistic replacement, and reasons why said replacement would do better than D'Antoni. I challenge anyone to name a coach that, with this team, would have us in serious championship contention.

Bill Laimbeer would definitely be an upgrade. Offensively we would be just about the same, but defensively we'd be much, much better. Its also safe to say that Moz and AR would be so much better.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
You guys always fall for the okie..

WE HAVE A GOOD COACH.

Our personnel just needs upgrades. We'll get there.

Damn..