Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 121

Thread: Fire Damntoni Now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  1. #31
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6,980
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Originally Posted by KingofNy
    Are you kidding me? This is New York City's team. There's no reason the largest city in the U.S. should settle with having a mediocre team just because we got used to losing the last 10 years.

    We have the talent and the shooters now to be a much better team. D'Antoni is not coaching defense. The only thing D'Antoni is good at is coaching an All-star team because that is the style of his coaching. Screw D, just throw up 3 pointers all night and eventually they'll fall. We're basically running the same game plan as the coaches in the All-star game but we only have one true all star. Well maybe if we get Carmelo and Paul that will work but its not working now.

    D'Antoni's offenses tempo and style basically ignores boxing out, rebounding and the players following their shots. Our guys are never in position to get a rebound on either side of the ball. He keeps all of our guys outside on the perimeter and basically just calls high post screen and rolls, isolation, or chuck a 3. That is his offense in a nutshell.

    His "so-called" defense is a mess. He doesn't enforce defense. When is the last time you seen him get on a guy about letting the opposing team camp in the paint all night and out-rebound us by double digits. It happens every night. The way his D is set up leads to mismatches on almost every play. He doesn't have our guys calling out picks and he just has them switch off resulting in mismatches like Felton on Tim Duncan the other night. The only time our team plays D is when our players feel like it. Normally when we're at home and the crowds into it or the players are looking for a block or steal to add to their stat sheet.

    Don't let me even get into his 7-man rotation. We have talent on the bench to stop some of these big guys or at least tire them down but he doesn't want to use them because they can't run like he wants us to run. I don't want us to can D'Antoni now, but as soon as we get Carmelo signed I would love for him to get canned. New York needs an equally good defense to match our offense. Everyone knows, Defense wins championships... Especially us New Yorkers. I don't know why so many fans accept being mediocre?
    +

    The Knicks have a headcoach with so many FLAWS, I doubt if he would
    last a full year in the NCAA. Dantoni is only good for Euro-Relation for the NBA.

  2. #32
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6,980
    Rep Power
    18

    Unhappy I wouldnt say best season in a decade with 6 straight losses

    Originally Posted by KBlack25
    Right, because even though we are having our best season in 10 years we should fire the coach midseason, institute a regime change, a new offensive system, a new defensive system over the next few months, have growing pains, lose more games while we attempt to institute that system, and finish out of the playoffs. Good idea.
    Lets get this right.... the Knicks has been a 20-20 team heading into the midseason several times in the past decade. The only thing different in this season is we had a couple of long winning streaks, plus being 23-21 rather than 21-23. Those records are to close to say best-season or playoffs at the start of midseason.

    The Knicks biggest problem in the past decade has always been from Managemet (first) and headcoach (2nd).
    The Knicks owner Dolan never had a problem shedding money to build the Knicks team. The high-price and low-price players were always on the Knick roster, but in the past decade we have notice Management & headcoach has never been on the same-page since the physical fight in the gym betwwen G.M. Grunfield and headcoach JVG.

    Should Walsh come down to practice to start a verbal fight (that ends in a physical altercation) with Dantoni about not playing Mozgov & AR the same way G.M. Grunfield did to JVG for not playing Camby & Sprewell???

  3. #33
    TYPE-A Red's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,308
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by KingofNy
    Are you kidding me? This is New York City's team. There's no reason the largest city in the U.S. should settle with having a mediocre team just because we got used to losing the last 10 years.

    We have the talent and the shooters now to be a much better team. D'Antoni is not coaching defense. The only thing D'Antoni is good at is coaching an All-star team because that is the style of his coaching. Screw D, just throw up 3 pointers all night and eventually they'll fall. We're basically running the same game plan as the coaches in the All-star game but we only have one true all star. Well maybe if we get Carmelo and Paul that will work but its not working now.

    D'Antoni's offenses tempo and style basically ignores boxing out, rebounding and the players following their shots. Our guys are never in position to get a rebound on either side of the ball. He keeps all of our guys outside on the perimeter and basically just calls high post screen and rolls, isolation, or chuck a 3. That is his offense in a nutshell.

    His "so-called" defense is a mess. He doesn't enforce defense. When is the last time you seen him get on a guy about letting the opposing team camp in the paint all night and out-rebound us by double digits. It happens every night. The way his D is set up leads to mismatches on almost every play. He doesn't have our guys calling out picks and he just has them switch off resulting in mismatches like Felton on Tim Duncan the other night. The only time our team plays D is when our players feel like it. Normally when we're at home and the crowds into it or the players are looking for a block or steal to add to their stat sheet.

    Don't let me even get into his 7-man rotation. We have talent on the bench to stop some of these big guys or at least tire them down but he doesn't want to use them because they can't run like he wants us to run. I don't want us to can D'Antoni now, but as soon as we get Carmelo signed I would love for him to get canned. New York needs an equally good defense to match our offense. Everyone knows, Defense wins championships... Especially us New Yorkers. I don't know why so many fans accept being mediocre?
    Because they're mediocre themselves.



    Originally Posted by CoolClyde

    there's quite a few KO posters who agree with you, myself included, and a few Antoni lovers who will disagree till they're blue in the face and fingers (I won't name them, because I like a number of their posts, but there's a Trillion other guys who think No-D's Runonino and Gun is the wave of the future; personally, I say uchh, you've gotta be kidding me JohnPaulZingo!).
    God I love your posts! Very entertaining.

    They say find a better coach than MDA, I say find me a coach who can't win more with 2+ stars on the team.

  4. #34
    Knicks Guru hometheaterguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,017
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    We had 3 years of a garbage rotation that Isiah left us and we finally have a rotation that is a foundation for this organization to expand on. D'Antoni is great at getting the most out of his players! Case in point: Chandler is having a career year, he has never looked better, STAT is having a career year and so is Raymod Felton. We have a rookie that will be the runner up for rookie of the year unless Blake Griffen re-injures himself. We finally have some fluidity to the team and regaining respect from the league and you guys are belly aching about Mozgov and Randolph not getting playing time ... We are not playing a more smothering type of defense...
    Mozgov's struggles on the court has nothing to do with D'Antoni and everything to do with learning the NBA game. Even Frasier has pointed out his bad form when defending, like not going straight up on a block, grabbing, not moving his feet well... Moz is a project and speaking of projects, so is Anthony. Randolph is a loose canon on the court! He's completely unstructured and out of control. If he was so great, why would Golden State part with him? A 6' 11" dynamo that everyone thinks he is would be almost indispensable on a team; don't you think? never mind including him in with 2 other guys for a 6' 9" forward!
    Mike D deserves more time to add a few more pieces to round out the roster.

  5. #35
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,845
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by Red
    Because they're mediocre themselves.
    Haha. Where's this aggressiveness against D'antoni and Gallo coming from? I swear, much of KO has PTSD from the rapes Isiah administered, and you lash out at our coach now and any games we lose, or rebounds we miss out on.

    Conjure up images of Eddie Curry, Jerome James, and Mcdyse tag teaming you bent over a giraffe, while you watch Isiah get a suit tailored.

    Mediocrity? Compare the mediocrity of ppl listed in CoolClyde's post, which was funny as always, to the rest of the KO field? We could start w you, Red.

    Cool your ass off on this S&M like aggressiveness against D'antoni and Gallo. Damn. Even OldTimer, a heavyweight D'antoni critic and Gallo skeptic, had to spell out a post fixing your interpretation, after you morphed into a pitbull again mincing words to try to make a pt against them at any cost.

    When we make the playoffs this year as a surprise team, that nobody really wants to face, whose season exceeded KO's and the sport's worlds expectations, we can swiftly then fire D'antoni and restructure Gallo's role.

    And maybe touch upon the true mediocrity and media laughing stock we *used* to be.
    Last edited by iSaYughh; Jan 25, 2011 at 10:40.

  6. #36
    Hannibal Lecter TR1LL10N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dark side of the Moon
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by CoolClyde

    there's quite a few KO posters who agree with you, myself included, and a few Antoni lovers who will disagree till they're blue in the face and fingers (I won't name them, because I like a number of their posts, but there's a Trillion other guys who think No-D's Runonino and Gun is the wave of the future; personally, I say uchh, you've gotta be kidding me JohnPaulZingo!).
    Instead of taking potshots and creating contrived lame variations on the names of the players and coach how about composing an actual point worth debating.

  7. #37
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,845
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    There are so many FLAWS in the post you and Kiya are running wild with it's difficult to even know where to begin, Red.

    D'antoni can only coach a team loaded with all-stars?

    Really?

    Diaw and Bell were all-stars? Nash was a perpetual all-star? Amare came into the league an all-star himself? Marion? What's he been up to past few years, btw?

    **** that's right. They all became possible HOF'ers, bonefied all-stars, or all-star like players under D'antoni after they were able to absorb his coaching and blossom within his system.

    Chandler, Felton, Fields...Amare...Williams...They were always this good to, and we expected just this type of production and growth from them. Shame our Celebrity Coach Damnphony is holding them back from how could they should really be.

  8. #38
    Fundamentally Sound ronoranina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,758
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by KingofNy
    Are you kidding me? This is New York City's team. There's no reason the largest city in the U.S. should settle with having a mediocre team just because we got used to losing the last 10 years.

    We have the talent and the shooters now to be a much better team. D'Antoni is not coaching defense. The only thing D'Antoni is good at is coaching an All-star team because that is the style of his coaching. Screw D, just throw up 3 pointers all night and eventually they'll fall. We're basically running the same game plan as the coaches in the All-star game but we only have one true all star. Well maybe if we get Carmelo and Paul that will work but its not working now.

    D'Antoni's offenses tempo and style basically ignores boxing out, rebounding and the players following their shots. Our guys are never in position to get a rebound on either side of the ball. He keeps all of our guys outside on the perimeter and basically just calls high post screen and rolls, isolation, or chuck a 3. That is his offense in a nutshell.

    His "so-called" defense is a mess. He doesn't enforce defense. When is the last time you seen him get on a guy about letting the opposing team camp in the paint all night and out-rebound us by double digits. It happens every night. The way his D is set up leads to mismatches on almost every play. He doesn't have our guys calling out picks and he just has them switch off resulting in mismatches like Felton on Tim Duncan the other night. The only time our team plays D is when our players feel like it. Normally when we're at home and the crowds into it or the players are looking for a block or steal to add to their stat sheet.

    Don't let me even get into his 7-man rotation. We have talent on the bench to stop some of these big guys or at least tire them down but he doesn't want to use them because they can't run like he wants us to run. I don't want us to can D'Antoni now, but as soon as we get Carmelo signed I would love for him to get canned. New York needs an equally good defense to match our offense. Everyone knows, Defense wins championships... Especially us New Yorkers. I don't know why so many fans accept being mediocre?
    What the hell is wrong w you son?? You either were there during the Ewing/ Riley years when we played all that defense, for all that time and managed not to win a chip, or you were too young to remember our team's past failures w exactly the type of team you described. We had great D and a great big man, along w guys like Oakley and Mason who could rebound and we still didn't win it all. Now you and others want to cry continuously about the lack of defense and rebounding. You'd think some of you would be more open-minded to a different style of play.

    The key is to have balance on offense/ defense and be great as a team at something- -to have a weapon no team can deal w. I think that something could be us becoming an all-time great scoring team (w Amare, Melo and Paul this is possible), while deploying an "at times stingy" defense. Meaning, we'd play defense for stretches and get stops when needed. This team is striving game to game to be competent defensively. I think they've made progress this year. The type of D I've explained IMO will come w time.

    Originally Posted by CoolClyde


    there's quite a few KO posters who agree with you, myself included, and a few Antoni lovers who will disagree till they're blue in the face and fingers (I won't name them, because I like a number of their posts, but there's a Trillion other guys who think No-D's Runonino and Gun is the wave of the future; personally, I say uchh, you've gotta be kidding me JohnPaulZingo!).
    Hahahaha!!! Very cute...

    Whatevs, we've never agreed on the direction the team is taking Clyde, but I respect your creativity, humor AND knowledge.

    As we continue to grow thru personnel changes/ additions and in our ability to execute on both ends I have hope that you'll let go of the past and come around to what we're doing now.

    Originally Posted by The Dragon
    It is not about who love MD or who hate him, it is about people being unrealistic, any couch in the league will be getting the same words here..... we will never be satisfied, which is sometimes a good thing, but we need to be logical about it. when you start the season saying i am happy with a playoff spot this season, you can not change your mind and say i need to be in the 3rd place east.
    nobody is rebounding cause our best rebounder (STAT)is not very good at rebounding!
    and if you think ANY coach in the league will allow Mozgov or AR to play after what we saw from them then you really don't know anything about coaching, and just want to post and nag.......

    please please, can anybody justify why Moz or AR should get minutes (other than training them, (cause the games actually count, they are not training center)
    Sensible post. Props..

    Originally Posted by Red
    Because they're mediocre themselves.


    They say find a better coach than MDA, I say find me a coach who can't win more with 2+ stars on the team.
    Your proved your analysis and prognostications for this team are a failure already so there's not too much I feel the need to explain to you.

    I'll just say this: "the verdict is in" that this team, in its infantile stage of development, is on the right track and growing every game. They're right where they are supposed to be sir..

    Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    Haha. Where's this aggressiveness against D'antoni and Gallo coming from? I swear, much of KO has PTSD from the rapes Isiah administered, and you lash out at our coach now and any games we lose, or rebounds we miss out on.

    Conjure up images of Eddie Curry, Jerome James, and Mcdyse tag teaming you bent over a giraffe, while you watch Isiah get a suit tailored.

    Mediocrity? Compare the mediocrity of ppl listed in CoolClyde's post, which was funny as always, to the rest of the KO field? We could start w you, Red.

    Cool your ass off on this S&M like aggressiveness against D'antoni and Gallo. Damn. Even OldTimer, a heavyweight D'antoni critic and Gallo skeptic, had to spell out a post fixing your interpretation, after you morphed into a pitbull again mincing words to try to make a pt against them at any cost.

    When we make the playoffs this year as a surprise team, that nobody really wants to face, whose season exceeded KO's and the sport's worlds expectations, we can swiftly then fire D'antoni and restructure Gallo's role.

    And maybe touch upon the true mediocrity and media laughing stock we *used* to be.
    Pure fire and truth coming outta you in this post Isayuggh.. Love it +1 rep to you, if I can. I think the KO system is gonna tell me I need to give it to somebody else first again. Cross your fingers lol..
    Last edited by ronoranina; Jan 25, 2011 at 16:48.

  9. #39
    TYPE-A Red's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,308
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    Haha. Where's this aggressiveness against D'antoni and Gallo coming from? I swear, much of KO has PTSD from the rapes Isiah administered, and you lash out at our coach now and any games we lose, or rebounds we miss out on.

    Conjure up images of Eddie Curry, Jerome James, and Mcdyse tag teaming you bent over a giraffe, while you watch Isiah get a suit tailored.

    Mediocrity? Compare the mediocrity of ppl listed in CoolClyde's post, which was funny as always, to the rest of the KO field? We could start w you, Red.

    Cool your ass off on this S&M like aggressiveness against D'antoni and Gallo. Damn. Even OldTimer, a heavyweight D'antoni critic and Gallo skeptic, had to spell out a post fixing your interpretation, after you morphed into a pitbull again mincing words to try to make a pt against them at any cost.

    When we make the playoffs this year as a surprise team, that nobody really wants to face, whose season exceeded KO's and the sport's worlds expectations, we can swiftly then fire D'antoni and restructure Gallo's role.

    And maybe touch upon the true mediocrity and media laughing stock we *used* to be.
    I just reluctantly read your sh*t, and as smart as I am...
    I can't figure out what the hell you're talking about.

    I'll take a guess:
    You're upset because you haven't learned or matured enough to agree to disagree. I can accept varied opinions, no problem such as the ones Oldtimer presents.

    But your posts tend to include emotion... and mostly the MDA supporters (which I have already said my piece and refrained from recently) have too many contradictions to really value.

    Here's a classic one posted on this page:

    Basically it says to give props to MDA for Wilsons better numbers, but Moz and AR aren't good enough for spot minutes. So let me get this straight...

    Wilson skills are due to MDA but MOZ and AR suck? Huh?So let me see, its the coach when they're good, and the player when they are bad..? Don't even bother responding to that as I am thoroughly convinced that the limits of MDA includes effective usage of a real big besides Stat who like everyone else is getting beat up regularly due to ummmm... I'll let you guess at that.

    Also stop mentioning me unless you can miraculously convice me and others with basketball knowledge that Gallo isn't one of the most discombobulated, disorganized, limited, floppers I've seen.
    Honesly, me and my peeps just sit there laughing when he touces the ball, like I do when I read your posts.

    His skill set includes: an iffy jumper, 6'10" frame, and getting in the lane to flop. Lol I'm laughing just writing that.

    I say uggg to your opinions.
    Ps... when you misconstrue or take tings out of context to fit your arguments you look foolish. Just state your opinion and keep it moving, please for all our sakes.


    Originally Posted by TR1LL10N
    Instead of taking potshots and creating contrived lame variations on the names of the players and coach how about composing an actual point worth debating.
    You gotta admit, that **** was funny as f*ck though.
    Last edited by Red; Jan 25, 2011 at 13:25.

  10. #40
    Veteran nyk_nyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,529
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by KingofNy
    Are you kidding me? This is New York City's team. There's no reason the largest city in the U.S. should settle with having a mediocre team just because we got used to losing the last 10 years.

    We have the talent and the shooters now to be a much better team. D'Antoni is not coaching defense. The only thing D'Antoni is good at is coaching an All-star team because that is the style of his coaching. Screw D, just throw up 3 pointers all night and eventually they'll fall. We're basically running the same game plan as the coaches in the All-star game but we only have one true all star. Well maybe if we get Carmelo and Paul that will work but its not working now.

    D'Antoni's offenses tempo and style basically ignores boxing out, rebounding and the players following their shots. Our guys are never in position to get a rebound on either side of the ball. He keeps all of our guys outside on the perimeter and basically just calls high post screen and rolls, isolation, or chuck a 3. That is his offense in a nutshell.

    His "so-called" defense is a mess. He doesn't enforce defense. When is the last time you seen him get on a guy about letting the opposing team camp in the paint all night and out-rebound us by double digits. It happens every night. The way his D is set up leads to mismatches on almost every play. He doesn't have our guys calling out picks and he just has them switch off resulting in mismatches like Felton on Tim Duncan the other night. The only time our team plays D is when our players feel like it. Normally when we're at home and the crowds into it or the players are looking for a block or steal to add to their stat sheet.

    Don't let me even get into his 7-man rotation. We have talent on the bench to stop some of these big guys or at least tire them down but he doesn't want to use them because they can't run like he wants us to run. I don't want us to can D'Antoni now, but as soon as we get Carmelo signed I would love for him to get canned. New York needs an equally good defense to match our offense. Everyone knows, Defense wins championships... Especially us New Yorkers. I don't know why so many fans accept being mediocre?
    I applaud you sir. Good post.

  11. #41
    TYPE-A Red's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,308
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by ronoranina
    What the hell is wrong w you son?? You either were there during the Ewing/ Riley years when we played all that defense, for all that time and managed not to win a chip, or you were too young to remember our team's past failures w exactly the type of team you described. We had great D and a great big man, along w guys like Oakley and Mason who could rebound and we still didn't win it all. Now you and others want to cry continuously about the lack of defense and rebounding. You'd think some of you would be more open-minded to a different style of play.

    The key is to have balance on offense/ defense and be great as a team at something- -to have weapon no team can deal w. I think that something could be us becoming an all-time great scoring team (w Amare, Melo and Paul this is possible), while deploying an "at times stingy" defense. Meaning, we'd play defense for stretches and get stops when needed. This team is striving game to game to be competent defensively. I think they've made progress this year. The type of D I've explained IMO will come w time.



    Hahahaha!!! Very cute...

    Whatevs, we've never agreed on the direction the team is taking Clyde, but I respect your creativity, humor AND knowledge.

    As we continue to grow thru personnel changes/ additions and in our ability to execute on both ends I have hope that you'll let go of the past and come around to what we're doing now.



    Sensible post. Props..



    Your proved your analysis and prognostications for this team are a failure already so there's not too much I feel the need to explain to you.

    I'll just say this: "the verdict is in" that this team, in its infantile stage of development, is on the right track and growing every game. They're right where they are supposed to be sir..



    Pure fire and truth coming outta you in this post Isayuggh.. Love it +1 rep to you, if I can. I think the KO system is gonna tell me I need to give it to somebody else first again. Cross your fingers lol..
    Ummm by my estimation...
    You've addressed me multiple times, usually while riding coat tails and maybe I've responded twice including now...

    The very definition of d*ck riding, so sad. Just ask me for my phone number, or maybe I'll invite you to the fan club freak.

  12. #42
    Veteran Knicksfansince92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,012
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by CoolClyde

    there's quite a few KO posters who agree with you, myself included, and a few Antoni lovers who will disagree till they're blue in the face and fingers (I won't name them, because I like a number of their posts, but there's a Trillion other guys who think No-D's Runonino and Gun is the wave of the future; personally, I say uchh, you've gotta be kidding me JohnPaulZingo!).
    Damn well thought of +1 rep


    also that herb Bleed Orange Juice

  13. #43
    Fundamentally Sound ronoranina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,758
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by Red
    Ummm by my estimation...
    You've addressed me multiple times, usually while riding coat tails and maybe I've responded twice including now...

    The very definition of d*ck riding, so sad. Just ask me for my phone number, or maybe I'll invite you to the fan club freak.
    When I read your response to Isayughh the first word that came to mind was...: douche

    I said to myself, "what a douchebag". And that's exactly what you come off as.

    And tho you're thinking wishfully about me Dick riding, when you say something like, "because there mediocre themselves" when you've made such abject nonsensical threads such as the one alluded to above (that the verdict is in junk), I feel a slight need to call a spade a spade.

    Based on what you've already put out there u don't have any room to label anyone else mediocre.. Making sense?

  14. #44
    TYPE-A Red's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,308
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by ronoranina
    When I read your response to Isayughh the first word that came to mind was...: douche

    I said to myself, "what a douchebag". And that's exactly what you come off as.

    And tho you're thinking wishfully about me Dick riding, when you say something like, "because there mediocre themselves" when you've made such abject nonsensical threads such as the one alluded to above (that the verdict is in junk), I feel a slight need to call a spade a spade.

    Based on what you've already put out there u don't have any room to label
    anyone else mediocre.. Making sense?
    Yet you respond. News flash we can do without your cosignatures
    You are mediocre as proven by your need for my attention and response to my response to someone elses post.

    Face it, we know how your name was constructed, we just don't know are you the husband or wife?

    Based on your escalated emotion and actions after being routinely ignored... I'll go with the ladder. Pull your skirt down, your slip is showing.

  15. #45
    Member knicksman20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Originally Posted by Speak3asy
    In the last decade we have been far below mediocre so being it now is just fine by me. It also means that we can generate some god damn buzz about this team for the first time in a long time.
    We don't have that kind of time. Amare is arugably playing his best basketball this season & this window we have with him in his PRIME is small. He's what 28?

    I'm still irked by this whole Anthony Randolph situation. Here you have a 21 year athletic forward that covers alot of floor, blocks shots as a good help defender, & can rebound & he won't play him because he's not Channing Frye smh? Under another's coaches offensive system this kid would make a good impact on another team whether as a 6 man or starter. Since being drafted at 19 he hasn't seen consistent minutes & it's a shame.

Similar Threads

  1. Congrats D'amntoni on 50 Losses...Again!
    By CoolClyde in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: Apr 13, 2010, 19:04
  2. Danilo Gallinari vs Wilson Chandler
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: Mar 25, 2010, 16:44
  3. Official fire Herb Williams thread
    By NYK 33 TaVe in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: Feb 28, 2010, 23:56
  4. Christianity in 30 Seconds
    By KnicksFan4Realz in forum Hangout
    Replies: 425
    Last Post: Sep 19, 2008, 16:15
  5. New York Knicks@ Boston Celtics
    By D-Lee42fan in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: Dec 01, 2007, 22:59

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •