Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 121

Thread: Fire Damntoni Now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  1. #46
    Fundamentally Sound ronoranina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,758
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by Red
    Yet you respond. News flash we can do without your cosignatures
    You are mediocre as proven by your need for my attention and response to my response to someone elses post.

    Face it, we know how your name was constructed, we just don't know are you the husband or wife?

    Based on your escalated emotion and actions after being routinely ignored... I'll go with the ladder. Pull your skirt down, your slip is showing.
    Just keeping it G.

    It's not like I haven't stated facts. You can't even refute the fact that thread was a failure, and that your credibility is poor now..

    That's why you're all defensive and feel the need to put my marriage into a pretty funny comment, if I'm being honest.

    No worries here bro..
    Last edited by ronoranina; Jan 25, 2011 at 15:12.

  2. #47
    Veteran nyk_nyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,529
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    I don't think O'Antoni is a bad coach, just not a great one. I like the improvements we've made and our core of players, but I think his basketball philosophy hurts more than it helps.

    IMO, the SSOL offense serves as entertainment for the fans. This is not all bad since it puts people in the seats BUT its very one-sided and is only successful when the majority of shots are being made. Another reason I dislike the system is because it doesn't maximize players key strengths.

    Example #1 - When O'antoni got here, he immediately started having Chandler shoot 3s as if that was his strength. Instead of keeping him out on the 3 pt line he should have been involved in motion schemes where he could drive to the basket more. I will note that Chandler has turned into a nice all around player.

    Example #2 - Bill Walker came into the league with lots of talent (check his videos) and was a projected lottery pick before the injury. Now it's a shame how O'Antoni has forced BW into nothing more than a Steve Kerr or Eddie House type player. BW is not easy to guard since he can knock down the 3 with good accuracy plus take it to the basket strong. Too bad coach doesn't know how to maximize his talents.

    Example #3 - Mozgov and AR bring size to the table which is something we are sorely lacking yet they can't crack the rotation. Anything that disrupts his speedball is not an option for him. When AR first got here coach said he was valuable because on most nights he could guard anywhere from 1 to 5. What happened? Why dismiss what he could bring defensively just because he doesn't quite fit your precious offense?

  3. #48
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,845
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Fortunate for Red, I'm not smart enough to figure out how to break down posts with multiple quotes; so the power of this looming beatdown will lose some of the heat as it smokes it. Keep in mind, if you didn't act like a pitbull (with rabies) and flail about:

    Parsing posts, lazily misconstruing the thoughts of others, even needing to be corrected and called out by reasonable D'antoni skeptics who you were making look bad. I wouldn't have called you out. Actually, I still wouldn't have bc I tolerate fools quite well, except:

    Like a pit without all it's shots, *you* couldn't help but flail about like an emo boy band, and call people out who weren't even involved and make a sweeping ad hominem generalized attack! And do so on a purely emotional, wanna-be bigshot way. I'd expect that type of pure emotion, no-facts, PMS-driven grudge from a menstrual woman.

    I believe you said people who disagreed w that post were simply "mediocre"? You say you've "said your peace". Aka after losing pure bball debates to the likes of Trillion, you now just take pot shots and make hysterically hysteric posts? This all after you tried to run after I referenced you factually and truthfully, by being glib?

    You're upset because you haven't learned or matured enough to agree to disagree. I can accept varied opinions, no problem such as the ones Oldtimer presents. But your posts tend to include emotion

    You're overall logic and intellectual honesty is as ****-stained as your opinions on D'antoni/Gallo. You start fun threads and attack other teams nicely, but when you wanna act like a fighter and be aggressive and imperious, don't act so defensive and surprised if you get hit back.

    Just state your opinion and keep it moving, please for all our sakes.

    Uh-huh. You backtrack and play doublespeak like a Orwellian rodent meant to personify George Bush. Smh, haha. And that's why I'm going to take pleasure in this roast. Which I wish was more ball related, but you mainly chose to show your balls instead.


    Wilson skills are due to MDA but MOZ and AR suck? Huh?So let me see, its the coach when they're good, and the player when they are bad..? Don't even bother responding to that as I am thoroughly convinced that the limits of MDA includes effective usage of a real big besides Stat who like everyone else is getting beat up regularly due to ummmm... I'll let you guess at that.


    Never said that, but I'll beat you even within the realm of parsed posts and minced words you live in.

    Lie #1 -- never said Moz and AR suck.
    Lie #2 -- never said Wilson's skills are due to MD.
    Lie #3 -- Your entire response to the point.

    Once again, it is *you* who instigates an argument, goes out of your way to try to be controversial in calling out New York Knick players and our winning coach, along w people who happen to disagree with you. This is your m.o. Embrace it, it's a quality schtick, and you can do it well w wit. But you often, like here, then try to run like a cripple n evade like a politician when someone in your weight class cooly corrects you or makes a point. Think back to not acting so surprised and being so hypocritical.

    Now,

    You agreed and backed up a post saying MD can only coach and do OK if he has a roster loaded with all-stars. If i were so inclined to be a pest and counter you all the time, id have ripped that entire **** up. Instead, i picked 1 thinf, and i I listed a litany of players, from PHO and NY, that not only rips that lone piece of **** point up, but shows he is good at coaching UP players and can develop players, including:

    Youth
    Defensive players
    Troubled talents

    Killing two anti-D'antoni disabilities with one stone.

    You bringing up Moz n AR -- smh. A total non sequitur that was part of you mincing and misconstruing yet another post. Anyways, Moz was our starter; and he does get spot minutes. So?

    Gallo isn't one of the most discombobulated, disorganized, limited, floppers I've seen.

    You just love theatrics and owning yourself. I should let my gf know; she mite be able to hook you up with a gig in her next play if there's a role for a male with anger management issues and a shameful nervous tic that makes him slap himself in the face without control. The way u act around MD and Gallo, it's a shoe-in part.

    When Gallo gets to the line 15x a game, is powering reverse dunks over Glen Davis, slashing through an entire Celtics team for spin move hooks and 1's, icing free throws along the way, and living up a ~.380 3pt% hitting clutch shots, I guess it's that MSG Magician in the stands metamorphosizing one of The Most Discombobulated Disorganized LIMITED Floppers you've ever seen.

    I just reluctantly read your sh*t, and as smart as I am...
    I can't figure out what the hell you're talking about
    .

    Now I think it's time you reluctantly examine the **** coming out of your mind.

    Your end was in the beginning.
    Last edited by iSaYughh; Jan 25, 2011 at 15:24.

  4. #49
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,845
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by ronoranina
    Just keeping it G.

    It's not like I haven't stated facts. You can't even refute the fact that thread was failure, and that your credibility is poor now..

    That's why you're all defensive and feel the need to put marriage into a pretty funny comment, if I'm being honest.

    No worries here bro..
    So defensive, passive-aggressive. Aka, all pot shots, run from legit questions and opinions, parse posts, even from people who don't like D'antoni/Gallo.

    Total defensive flailing about. Bc the fact is, the inescapable fact, is that the meat of his and some others' season predictions and sweeping statements about D'ant and Gallo, have been proved to be: EPIC FAIL.

    And as Gallo's numbers and game rises, the urgency increases to talk n act big before reality delivers delivers the ultimate owning.

    Letting them even talk like they got something going on, w/o just reminding them of that and having them own up, is a courtesy.

  5. #50
    Moderator
    CoolClyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    2,401
    Rep Power
    19

    Default Fire Antoni, Fire it Up!

    there's more pot shots on this thread
    than in Wilson Chandler's locker!
    Last edited by CoolClyde; Jan 25, 2011 at 15:32. Reason: pot shots!

  6. #51
    Sexy Stud knickzrulezH20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,781
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    One star thread, yet still a very entertaining read lol.

    D'antoni should def be able to coach the rest of this year and next year. If we get Melo without giving up any of our other pieces, I think this team can compete next year with Mike D'antoni as our head coach.

  7. #52
    TYPE-A Red's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,308
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    Fortunate for Red, I'm not smart enough to figure out how to break down posts with multiple quotes; so the power of this looming beatdown will lose some of the heat as it smokes it. Keep in mind, if you didn't act like a pitbull (with rabies) and flail about:

    Parsing posts, lazily misconstruing the thoughts of others, even needing to be corrected and called out by reasonable D'antoni skeptics who you were making look bad. I wouldn't have called you out. Actually, I still wouldn't have bc I tolerate fools quite well, except:

    Like a pit without all it's shots, *you* couldn't help but flail about like an emo boy band, and call people out who weren't even involved and make a sweeping ad hominem generalized attack! And do so on a purely emotional, wanna-be bigshot way. I'd expect that type of pure emotion, no-facts, PMS-driven grudge from a menstrual woman.

    I believe you said people who disagreed w that post were simply "mediocre"? You say you've "said your peace". Aka after losing pure bball debates to the likes of Trillion, you now just take pot shots and make hysterically hysteric posts? This all after you tried to run after I referenced you factually and truthfully, by being glib?

    You're upset because you haven't learned or matured enough to agree to disagree. I can accept varied opinions, no problem such as the ones Oldtimer presents. But your posts tend to include emotion

    You're overall logic and intellectual honesty is as ****-stained as your opinions on D'antoni/Gallo. You start fun threads and attack other teams nicely, but when you wanna act like a fighter and be aggressive and imperious, don't act so defensive and surprised if you get hit back.

    Just state your opinion and keep it moving, please for all our sakes.

    Uh-huh. You backtrack and play doublespeak like a Orwellian rodent meant to personify George Bush. Smh, haha. And that's why I'm going to take pleasure in this roast. Which I wish was more ball related, but you mainly chose to show your balls instead.


    Wilson skills are due to MDA but MOZ and AR suck? Huh?So let me see, its the coach when they're good, and the player when they are bad..? Don't even bother responding to that as I am thoroughly convinced that the limits of MDA includes effective usage of a real big besides Stat who like everyone else is getting beat up regularly due to ummmm... I'll let you guess at that.


    Never said that, but I'll beat you even within the realm of parsed posts and minced words you live in.

    Lie #1 -- never said Moz and AR suck.
    Lie #2 -- never said Wilson's skills are due to MD.
    Lie #3 -- Your entire response to the point.

    Once again, it is *you* who instigates an argument, goes out of your way to try to be controversial in calling out New York Knick players and our winning coach, along w people who happen to disagree with you. This is your m.o. Embrace it, it's a quality schtick, and you can do it well w wit. But you often, like here, then try to run like a cripple n evade like a politician when someone in your weight class cooly corrects you or makes a point. Think back to not acting so surprised and being so hypocritical.

    Now,

    You agreed and backed up a post saying MD can only coach and do OK if he has a roster loaded with all-stars. If i were so inclined to be a pest and counter you all the time, id have ripped that entire **** up. Instead, i picked 1 thinf, and i I listed a litany of players, from PHO and NY, that not only rips that lone piece of **** point up, but shows he is good at coaching UP players and can develop players, including:

    Youth
    Defensive players
    Troubled talents

    Killing two anti-D'antoni disabilities with one stone.

    You bringing up Moz n AR -- smh. A total non sequitur that was part of you mincing and misconstruing yet another post. Anyways, Moz was our starter; and he does get spot minutes. So?

    Gallo isn't one of the most discombobulated, disorganized, limited, floppers I've seen.

    You just love theatrics and owning yourself. I should let my gf know; she mite be able to hook you up with a gig in her next play if there's a role for a male with anger management issues and a shameful nervous tic that makes him slap himself in the face without control. The way u act around MD and Gallo, it's a shoe-in part.

    When Gallo gets to the line 15x a game, is powering reverse dunks over Glen Davis, slashing through an entire Celtics team for spin move hooks and 1's, icing free throws along the way, and living up a ~.380 3pt% hitting clutch shots, I guess it's that MSG Magician in the stands metamorphosizing one of The Most Discombobulated Disorganized LIMITED Floppers you've ever seen.

    I just reluctantly read your sh*t, and as smart as I am...
    I can't figure out what the hell you're talking about
    .

    Now I think it's time you reluctantly examine the **** coming out of your mind.

    Your end was in the beginning.
    ^^^ great example of a person with too much time on their hands.

    Could you and Ronorina go any harder to prove how imsignificant and lustful you two are?

    I mean geesh... we keep going over the same sh*t day in and out like you can't go bac and read what was already said 100x's.

    And the emo... lol f*cking hilarious. The lies too I mean damn just say you're gay or a female and get it over with.

    You could nevr f*ck with me, and those who've read what I wrote from way back know where I stand and my rep iz certified. I'm actually ruining I by adressing you but hey I can do that.

    I posts threads for debate, you and your cronnies think you can argue against an opinion and all you prove is your lack of testoterone and propensity to type. Again not only did I not bother to read your femanistic crap...

    you been proved your baskeball iq isn't up to snuff.

    I really should thank you, because I came to the conclusion why argue and respond to someone who doesn't know the game?

    So thanks, now mossey on and provide attention to someone else or go write some more...

    Gallo is limited and a bumbling great white hype, and MDA hasn't won anything but your affection. How's that for "fact"?

    Ps... they're laughing at you Carie... lol f*cking emo idiot

  8. #53
    Hannibal Lecter TR1LL10N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dark side of the Moon
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by Red
    ^^^ great example of a person with too much time on their hands.

    Could you and Ronorina go any harder to prove how imsignificant and lustful you two are?

    I mean geesh... we keep going over the same sh*t day in and out like you can't go bac and read what was already said 100x's.

    And the emo... lol f*cking hilarious. The lies too I mean damn just say you're gay or a female and get it over with.

    You could nevr f*ck with me, and those who've read what I wrote from way back know where I stand and my rep iz certified. I'm actually ruining I by adressing you but hey I can do that.

    I posts threads for debate, you and your cronnies think you can argue against an opinion and all you prove is your lack of testoterone and propensity to type. Again not only did I not bother to read your femanistic crap...

    you been proved your baskeball iq isn't up to snuff.

    I really should thank you, because I came to the conclusion why argue and respond to someone who doesn't know the game?

    So thanks, now mossey on and provide attention to someone else or go write some more...

    Gallo is limited and a bumbling great white hype, and MDA hasn't won anything but your affection. How's that for "fact"?

    Ps... they're laughing at you Carie... lol f*cking emo idiot

    You talk about your past more than Al Bundy reminiscing about 4 touchdowns in high school. What have you done lately other than create threads 10 games into the season about the "verdict being in"? (only to back off and admit you were wrong) You ramble like an emotional child in another thread lashing out at me after I shred you with strict basketball knowledge and then hypocritically accuse me of misconstruing your intent when I use your own quotes like the nails I hammered into the coffin your credibility is buried in. Once again, you were pinned down with basketball knowledge and instead of conceding or bowing out gracefully you distort, plug your ears and run from the thread. Now in yet another thread you rather talk about yourself, others motives and take potshots giving props to corny jokes instead of pretending you can discuss basketball in an intelligent way.

    I think it's time for you to reexamine yourself and come back to reality because your diluted sense of self aggrandized ego is only mildly tolerable if you stick to engaging posters on your low level of the totem pole.

    (yes, I'm pissed that you start ****, attack my motives and run away to beef with yet another quality poster)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  9. #54
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,845
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by TR1LL10N
    You talk about your past more than Al Bundy reminiscing about 4 touchdowns in high school. What have you done lately other than create threads 10 games into the season about the "verdict being in"? (only to back off and admit you were wrong) You ramble like an emotional child in another thread lashing out at me after I shred you with strict basketball knowledge and then hypocritically accuse me of misconstruing your intent when I use your own quotes like the nails I hammered into the coffin your credibility is buried in. Once again, you were pinned down with basketball knowledge and instead of conceding or bowing out gracefully you distort, plug your ears and run from the thread. Now in yet another thread you rather talk about yourself, others motives and take potshots giving props to corny jokes instead of pretending you can discuss basketball in an intelligent way.

    I think it's time for you to reexamine yourself and come back to reality because your diluted sense of self aggrandized ego is only mildly tolerable if you stick to engaging posters on your low level of the totem pole.

    (yes, I'm pissed that you start ****, attack my motives and run away to beef with yet another quality poster)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    Red's rep, if he has one aside from a long-standing soft spot towards racism and anti-sematism, is having opinions more misdirected and premature than the result of a 13yr old nerd getting to touch the head cheerleader's tits..

  10. #55
    Veteran Knicksfansince92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,012
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by TR1LL10N
    You talk about your past more than Al Bundy reminiscing about 4 touchdowns in high school. What have you done lately other than create threads 10 games into the season about the "verdict being in"? (only to back off and admit you were wrong) You ramble like an emotional child in another thread lashing out at me after I shred you with strict basketball knowledge and then hypocritically accuse me of misconstruing your intent when I use your own quotes like the nails I hammered into the coffin your credibility is buried in. Once again, you were pinned down with basketball knowledge and instead of conceding or bowing out gracefully you distort, plug your ears and run from the thread. Now in yet another thread you rather talk about yourself, others motives and take potshots giving props to corny jokes instead of pretending you can discuss basketball in an intelligent way.

    I think it's time for you to reexamine yourself and come back to reality because your diluted sense of self aggrandized ego is only mildly tolerable if you stick to engaging posters on your low level of the totem pole.

    (yes, I'm pissed that you start ****, attack my motives and run away to beef with yet another quality poster)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    GTFO OUT DUDE ALL YOUR DO IS TALK **** ABOUT OTHERS THREADS WHILE YOU HAVE YOUR FAGGOT POSE SUPPORT YOU. YOU A DRAG QUEEN.

    NOTICE HOW YOU HAVEN'T BEEN ON THIS THREAD SINCE JIMCHIEF AND METRO DON'T POST, NO MORE DICK TO RIDE

  11. #56
    Member BleedOrange&Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by Knicksfansince92
    Damn well thought of +1 rep


    also that herb Bleed Orange Juice
    Who calls people a "herb" any more???? You are a fair weather know nothing fan and a FRAUD. You Bitch about STAT, then suck his dick on another thread to try and save face. Then you bump the thread when STAT is not so hot.

    Now your dumb ass wastes everybody's time with this nonsense post. God Bless America, where idiots like you are allowed to have a dumb ass opinion...lol

    News flash you were wrong about Lee (Overrated), Wrong about STAT (MVP), wrong about Gallo (Overrated) and you are wrong about D'Antoni.

    While I am not the biggest fan of MDA or his system, who the hell are you going to hire to replace him. This team is designed to play his style. While Defense is not prioritized, to say that he doesn't care is ridiculous. Guys like Turiaf and Douglas see play for their ability to make an impact on defense usually at the expense of the offense. Rather then blame D'Antoni, you should realize that this team does not have a capable center. Turiaf is a stop gap and after him we ave no dominant big men to grab rebounds. We are decent at stopping the first attempt, we also get a reasonable amount of steals and blocks. Our problem is securing rebounds and preventing second chance points.

    Hypothetical solution:

    Knick Trade:

    Gallo
    Landry Fields
    Bill Walker
    Eddy Curry
    1st round pick

    Receive:

    Tyson Chandler
    DeShawn Stevenson

    Mavericks Trade:

    Deshawn Stevenson
    Tyson Chandler

    Receive:

    Carmelo Anthony

    Nuggets trade:

    Carmelo Anthony

    Receive:

    Gallo
    Landry Fields
    Bill Walker
    Eddy Curry
    1st round pick

    While this will NOT happen, I think this solves most of our problems. This is what a defensive team with rebounding and length looks like:

    Felton
    Stevenson
    W. Chandler
    STAT
    T. Chandler

  12. #57
    Veteran Knicksfansince92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,012
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by BleedOrange&Blue
    Who calls people a "herb" any more???? You are a fair weather know nothing fan and a FRAUD. You Bitch about STAT, then suck his dick on another thread to try and save face. Then you bump the thread when STAT is not so hot.

    Now your dumb ass wastes everybody's time with this nonsense post. God Bless America, where idiots like you are allowed to have a dumb ass opinion...lol

    News flash you were wrong about Lee (Overrated), Wrong about STAT (MVP), wrong about Gallo (Overrated) and you are wrong about D'Antoni.

    While I am not the biggest fan of MDA or his system, who the hell are you going to hire to replace him. This team is designed to play his style. While Defense is not prioritized, to say that he doesn't care is ridiculous. Guys like Turiaf and Douglas see play for their ability to make an impact on defense usually at the expense of the offense. Rather then blame D'Antoni, you should realize that this team does not have a capable center. Turiaf is a stop gap and after him we ave no dominant big men to grab rebounds. We are decent at stopping the first attempt, we also get a reasonable amount of steals and blocks. Our problem is securing rebounds and preventing second chance points.

    Hypothetical solution:

    Knick Trade:

    Gallo
    Landry Fields
    Bill Walker
    Eddy Curry
    1st round pick

    Receive:

    Tyson Chandler
    DeShawn Stevenson

    Mavericks Trade:

    Deshawn Stevenson
    Tyson Chandler

    Receive:

    Carmelo Anthony

    Nuggets trade:

    Carmelo Anthony

    Receive:

    Gallo
    Landry Fields
    Bill Walker
    Eddy Curry
    1st round pick

    While this will NOT happen, I think this solves most of our problems. This is what a defensive team with rebounding and length looks like:

    Felton
    Stevenson
    W. Chandler
    STAT
    T. Chandler
    YOU MAKE **** UP AND YOUR SWAGGERLESS YOU HERB YOU A LITTLE MAN PLAY YOUR POSITION


    ALSO THAT TRADE WOULD NEVER WORK WHY WOULD THEY TRADE T.CHANDLER THEIR ANCHOR ON DEFENSE AND D.STEVENSON WHEN THEY NEED SOME TO FILL BUTLER'S ROLE.

    I GIVE PROPS WHERE PROPS ARE DUE NO DICK RIDING IF YOUR DOING GOOD YOU GET PRAISE IF YOU DON'T YOU A FRAUD THESE GUYS ARE PAID MILLIONS TO PLAY AND BE CONSISTENT. SEEMS LIKE YOUR A LITTLE MEDIA HOE.

  13. #58
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,845
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by Red
    ^^^ great example of a person with too much time on their hands.

    Could you and Ronorina go any harder to prove how imsignificant and lustful you two are?

    I mean geesh... we keep going over the same sh*t day in and out like you can't go bac and read what was already said 100x's.

    And the emo... lol f*cking hilarious. The lies too I mean damn just say you're gay or a female and get it over with.

    You could nevr f*ck with me, and those who've read what I wrote from way back know where I stand and my rep iz certified. I'm actually ruining I by adressing you but hey I can do that.

    I posts threads for debate, you and your cronnies think you can argue against an opinion and all you prove is your lack of testoterone and propensity to type. Again not only did I not bother to read your femanistic crap...

    you been proved your baskeball iq isn't up to snuff.

    I really should thank you, because I came to the conclusion why argue and respond to someone who doesn't know the game?

    So thanks, now mossey on and provide attention to someone else or go write some more...

    Gallo is limited and a bumbling great white hype, and MDA hasn't won anything but your affection. How's that for "fact"?

    Ps... they're laughing at you Carie... lol f*cking emo idiot
    Money can buy you time, kid. If you can get social services to pay for some therapy, fix your flawed character and ego, you may one day understand.

    Not my style, since it's almost always uncalled for, n i prolly have never said much about myself personally..But to prove you even more wrong (get the trend of you being wrong. Over. And over. And over?), and show how cosmically stupid you were to front m call myself and others mediocre, bc we disagree w that abortion of a basketball post you co-signed and slobbered on,

    I do have time on my hands. Chilling in my downtown pad, oft w my laptop, sitting in front of my 60' plasma, and keeping my 12wk old bulldog company as i train her, and take her around the city getting hit on by women who would either look at you out of pity, or not look at you out of disgust.

    And if I happen to take extra enjoyment out of dissecting you in your more...aggressively dumb and emotionally combative posts...beating you at your game, and the game of basketball analysis...it's bc I've written professionally, and if I were ever so inclined, I could likely pen a story loosely based off you and make money off your stupid in process.

    Anyway, thx for ****ting yourself again after I shred you again, along w your lies, and your basketball opinion.

  14. #59
    Hannibal Lecter TR1LL10N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dark side of the Moon
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by Knicksfansince92
    GTFO OUT DUDE ALL YOUR DO IS TALK **** ABOUT OTHERS THREADS WHILE YOU HAVE YOUR FAGGOT POSE SUPPORT YOU. YOU A DRAG QUEEN.

    NOTICE HOW YOU HAVEN'T BEEN ON THIS THREAD SINCE JIMCHIEF AND METRO DON'T POST, NO MORE DICK TO RIDE
    OneStarSince92,

    RIiiight. I just finished reading Welcomes dissection of your manic emo driven faggot infused rants. One day it's props to D'ant, the next it's an emo outburst that he should be fired. I fully expect a Trillion is god post 2 days later from your fickle reactionary no sense having ass so I don't take this personal.

    I mean wow...Stat is a fraud was just a wonderful thread dude...props! And now this one line OP that you had to run to the computer to post after wheeping that your team lost another game which contained zero knowledge, zero evidence to back up your "opinion" and not a rational cogent argument in the whole thing. Fire Damntooooooni...whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! My team lost again and I can't say how it's D'ants fault but whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

    Further, I don't complain about peoples threads and this was the first time I even engaged a scrub nobody like you...you should be flattered that I graced your awful thread and tried bringing a shred of credibility to it.

    In conclusion, you are an ongoing joke that has backpedaled more than a clown on a tightrope. I know it's hard for you to see but I am not a drag queen, I am all man and if you would stop bathing in bukakie long enough to wipe the sperm out of your eyes you would see that. (I know you got a chubby and all excited when you read Azbuikie was coming back before you realized it was not bukakie and now you are all upset)

    Get a life and try coming up with a rational thread, fully formulated that isn't reactionary before hitting the post button next time.

  15. #60
    Veteran Knicksfansince92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,012
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by TR1LL10N
    OneStarSince92,

    RIiiight. I just finished reading Welcomes dissection of your manic emo driven faggot infused rants. One day it's props to D'ant, the next it's an emo outburst that he should be fired. I fully expect a Trillion is god post 2 days later from your fickle reactionary no sense having ass so I don't take this personal.

    I mean wow...Stat is a fraud was just a wonderful thread dude...props! And now this one line OP that you had to run to the computer to post after wheeping that your team lost another game which contained zero knowledge, zero evidence to back up your "opinion" and not a rational cogent argument in the whole thing. Fire Damntooooooni...whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! My team lost again and I can't say how it's D'ants fault but whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

    Further, I don't complain about peoples threads and this was the first time I even engaged a scrub nobody like you...you should be flattered that I graced your awful thread and tried bringing a shred of credibility to it.

    In conclusion, you are an ongoing joke that has backpedaled more than a clown on a tightrope. I know it's hard for you to see but I am not a drag queen, I am all man and if you would stop bathing in bukakie long enough to wipe the sperm out of your eyes you would see that. (I know you got a chubby and all excited when you read Azbuikie was coming back before you realized it was not bukakie and now you are all upset)

    Get a life and try coming up with a rational thread, fully formulated that isn't reactionary before hitting the post button next time.
    YET ANOTHER POSTER THAT SPEWS NONSENSE THAT DOESN'T APPLY TO ME. BUT LET'S LOOK AT THE FACTS YOUR POST WAS FULL OF HOMO EROTIC SENTENCES YET YOU CALL OTHERS GAY


    HOWEVER YOU WERE THE ONE DATING THE TRANNY

    BODY BAG

Similar Threads

  1. Congrats D'amntoni on 50 Losses...Again!
    By CoolClyde in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: Apr 13, 2010, 19:04
  2. Danilo Gallinari vs Wilson Chandler
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: Mar 25, 2010, 16:44
  3. Official fire Herb Williams thread
    By NYK 33 TaVe in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: Feb 28, 2010, 23:56
  4. Christianity in 30 Seconds
    By KnicksFan4Realz in forum Hangout
    Replies: 425
    Last Post: Sep 19, 2008, 16:15
  5. New York Knicks@ Boston Celtics
    By D-Lee42fan in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: Dec 01, 2007, 22:59

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •