Knicks @ Thunder - Sat Jan 22

mafra

Legend
Team has done enough. Time for Stoudemire and Felton to close it. OR, we watch Westbrook and Durant steal it.

KingofNy

Starter
4 Knick players standing there and Collison comes in and grabs the offensive rebound. Disgusting.

It's been like that for our last 8 or so games. I don't know what's up with them. They aren't even trying to box out defenders. Opposing teams are even getting their own boards on foul shots against us. How does D'Antoni let that happen? I really don't like D'Antoni. Even his offense boggles me sometimes. It's like his plan is to either pick and roll to Stat or isolate one of our shooters... If were not doing that than we're chucking up bad shots or Stat is trying to force it and turns it over.

We're never going to be consistent because we don't play D or rebound. We can't shoot the lights out every night and that's showing in the last 2 weeks.

Last edited:

mafra

Legend
Once again... Stoudemire and Felton are killing us. They've combined for 20 points on 23 shots. Must have a combined 8 points in the 2nd half? They've combined to make 9 shots but have turned the ball over 5 times.

AGAIN. Gallo hits 3. We go up 6. Ball in Amar'e's hands with around 5:30 to play. We have to win this game.

BUT, if we lose, it's simply b/c Westbrook-Durant did what Felton-Stouemire couldn't.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Once again... Stoudemire and Felton are killing us. They've combined for 20 points on 23 shots. Must have a combined 8 points in the 2nd half? They've combined to make 9 shots but have turned the ball over 5 times.

AGAIN. Gallo hits 3. We go up 6. Ball in Amar'e's hands with around 5:30 to play. We have to win this game.

BUT, if we lose, it's simply b/c Westbrook-Durant did what Felton-Stouemire couldn't.

It's true. Depressing.

mafra

Legend
Great shot by Fields.

Well, 3 more technicals and STAT is suspended for a game... Then again each time he collects another 2. Great.

mafra

Legend
Huge turn of events. Ball looked like it was off Douglas. Then Felton with the layup and Gallo steals! Come on. Finish this.

mafra

Legend
That is total B.S. right there. Douglas hardly even touched Westbrook. Collinson hacked Stoudemire ten times worse. Complete bailout call right there.

3 point lead (if he hits FT) with 3 to play. We need another 4 buckets to win this game (or 2 more 3s). GULP. You know Durant-Westbrook will score points... Will we?

Can I get a Gallo 3?