Knicks couldnt beat Hawks for 5th spot anyways...

DieHardPassion

Benchwarmer
So I'm not that infuriated by our recent struggles... bottom line we're back to our form losing to a heart breaking close one to Durant...
I'm being optimistic that we'll most likely stay in the 6th spot and that we don't have much competition and also how we weren't goin to beat the hawks for their position
Do ya think we can bounce back and atleast retain our 6th season from here?

mafra

Legend
So I'm not that infuriated by our recent struggles... bottom line we're back to our form losing to a heart breaking close one to Durant...
I'm being optimistic that we'll most likely stay in the 6th spot and that we don't have much competition and also how we weren't goin to beat the hawks for their position
Do ya think we can bounce back and atleast retain our 6th season from here?

Great. Win 38-41 games and then get swept by MIA in the first round. What an exciting season. Now I hope we win 22 games all year and MD gets fired.

DieHardPassion

Benchwarmer
lets be honest, we're not goin to have a "exciting" season this year... we're jus not as good as those other teams, we have nice assets but they're not enough... and we see that they're losing gas unfortunately
For me I think making the playoffs as the 6th seed is enough exciting for us considering over the past decade... and we'll def goin to better than 500