baker
sweetney
azria
houston
barret

NYK89

Rookie
the lineup

First of all Swift aint coming. Most probably Dampier isnt gonna come because Othella is in both deals. The only trades that mite go down is The Jamal Crawford deal and maybe a deal fer Vince Carter but i highly doubt it.

PG Marbury
SG Houston
SF Carter
PF Thomas
C Mohammed

Crawford may start but it matters on his efforts. Carter most probably wont be on the team and Tim thomas or Crawford will take his place but he have an awesome bench as well. Penny, Crawford, Thomas, Sweetney, and Eddie Robinson, and Jerome. Not bad includinh Trevor and Zech. I hope Walker dont come to our team. He thinks hes the greatest and i dont think him and Marbury will be a good duo.

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
i kinda like the sound of marbury houston crawford sweetney dampier

crawford houston marbury would run like a 3 gaurd thing and crawford would be a swingman

JJtheKnick

Starter
i would rather have krut thomas start instead of sweetney because RIGHT NOW thomas is the better player, hes got a good shot and he can play great D

starpula

Benchwarmer
With Q going to Phoenix i`ll guess the following

C- Dampier
PF- Sweetny
SF- Timmy
SG- Houston
PG- Marbury

Baker, Nazr, Keon Clark, JYD, Penny, Crawford, Andre Barrett on the bench

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
i would rather have krut thomas start instead of sweetney because RIGHT NOW thomas is the better player, hes got a good shot and he can play great D

jj

thats true but now that hes been offered in the deal for dampier i dunno if hell still be here

Sweetney is ready

I want kurt to be traded because I want sweetney to start. I like kurt, but we can get someone in a different position and have sweetney start wed be good. Sweetney is more athletic, stronger, and most of all a much much better rebounder. If Sweetney starts, and plays 40 mins a game. He will end the season averaging a double double.. something kurt has never done in the NBA...
I just want jamal and dampier....

Marbury
Houston ( anyone who thinks they will have 100 mil man come off bench is an IDIOT)
Tim Thomas
Sweetney
Dampier

Crawford, Penny, maybe frank, trevor ariza, vin baker, and JYD plus any other... thats a team a little thin up front( in depth) but that is a team[/b]

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
Well, I wish it would be:

PG Marbury
SG Crawford (for Anderson and expiring contracts)
SF V. Carter (for Tim Thomas)
PF Swift ( for K. Thomas)
C Dampier ( for Mohammad)

can you say championship.

starpula

Benchwarmer
I only want Vince if he stops settling for outside jumpers and starts going to hole. I was at the one Knick-Raptor game last season when all he would do is shoot jumpers. The Raptors coach wasn't too pleased about it.

Imiss#33

Benchwarmer
Steph
Crawford
TT
Sweetney
Dampier

Bench
Houston on IR
Penny
Frank
Robinson
Mad Dog
Azir (or however I spell it)
Baker

I know I am in the minority...but, I would love to see Antoine's name on the roster and in that starting 5

JJtheKnick

Starter
Imiss#33 said:
Steph
Crawford
TT
Sweetney
Dampier

Bench
Houston on IR
Penny
Frank
Robinson
Mad Dog
Azir (or however I spell it)
Baker

I know I am in the minority...but, I would love to see Antoine's name on the roster and in that starting 5

i wouldent want to see him, plus who would we give them if kurts gone. that team look like it can goo far. we need a good bench and if you got houston on the bench you know its good.