I got swag

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Here's some swag:

Cassie+Hosts+Launch+Madison+Square+Garden+YYSlfdMWm-ul.jpg

Paul1355

All Star
You've got that wrong about Gallo. He practices stroking more on babes than through the basket on the court.
dude Gallo prob practices stroking on himself more than babes stroke him.

Look at the guy

He is full blooded italian with no hair on his body, please.

NOW

Amare got swag...this dude came to NY and said the Knicks are back and has been the MVP of the league on a now revitalized respectable team. Amare has changed everything and if he brings Melo here, then he just brought our team greatness.

So Gallo doesn't have anything on Amare and Felton is like Amare's body guard. Beastly swag.

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
dude Gallo prob practices stroking on himself more than babes stroke him.

Look at the guy

He is full blooded italian with no hair on his body, please.

NOW

Amare got swag...this dude came to NY and said the Knicks are back and has been the MVP of the league on a now revitalized respectable team. Amare has changed everything and if he brings Melo here, then he just brought our team greatness.

So Gallo doesn't have anything on Amare and Felton is like Amare's body guard. Beastly swag.

Every time I take a girl to a knicks game, or we're at my house watching a knicks game, they're always saying Gallo is one of the hottest guys they've ever seen

iSaYughh

Starter
Every time I take a girl to a knicks game, or we're at my house watching a knicks game, they're always saying Gallo is one of the hottest guys they've ever seen

Yep, lol. He is/was a Dolce model, is Italian -- like, actually Italian, he and his fam are from Italy, not Little Italy. And he doesn't seem socially awkward or forced, like many athletes...even ones raking in megas and are superstars.