White Chocolate?

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
He's perfect for our team. His injuries would be an issue, but he wouldn't be playing that much, Felton needs this, and Williams keeps a great tempo is a smart pure PG. He's also honest with his team. He'd be another leader. Also knocks down shots efficiently. We wouldn't need to trade Randolph for a back-up. Seriously, Donnie should check the status of his health, and if it's good enough to give Felton significant rest, do it. He'd be great.

Last edited:

JazRedGT

Benchwarmer
Thats BS! How would you like it if you was a forth string PG and not getting to play at all.He is getting old BUT he still can play and he is a NBA Champion!!

No its not BS. You also probably think we should sign Earl Barron and Johnathon Bender huh? Shoot while we're at it lets bring in Antoine Walker. He loves to shoot a 3pntr!!

Please dont come at me like that again. I spoke the truth dont get mad at me because someone ELSE called you out for OVERHYPING a washed up White Chocolate.

This Jwill is like the Hershey bars you find at the dollar store. The stuff that melted in the package or is expired on the wrapper. LoL He might help a little but hes not gonna lead us to the promised land.

Hes not Jason Kidd (Age Comparison). Hes not strong like Kidd. He doesnt rebound like Kidd. He NEVER was as accurate or as good a passer as Kidd. Plus he has 2 bad knees.

Simply put Jwill has not aged gracefully and in the long run all he will be remembered for is his And1 style of play. Also please dont tell me about how HE won a ring. A HIGHLY motivated Shaq and Dwade WON a ring and everyone else was just along for the ride.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
...Of course he's not going to lead us to the promised land, duh.

Anybody who thinks he is is a moron.

But what IS he going to do? He's going to serve as a backup PG who can make it so that Felton isn't playing 38 minutes a night in EVERY game. That's all we need out of White Chocolate.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
...Of course he's not going to lead us to the promised land, duh.

Anybody who thinks he is is a moron.

But what IS he going to do? He's going to serve as a backup PG who can make it so that Felton isn't playing 38 minutes a night in EVERY game. That's all we need out of White Chocolate.

Exactly Wingzero!!

WV24D00Z.jpg

JWILL IS A NBA CHAMPION!!

smokes

Huge Member
I agree also, some folks seem to think he is the second coming of Pistol when all I intended when posting this was he is on the decline of his career, he is a natural PG, and he would be a servicable backup to finish the season out with if we can make the proper roster moves to attain him AT THE RIGHT PRICE. Wade will probably try to get him also but who would Miami get rid of? Chalmers was named their starter the other day I thought (or was it Arroyo being named over Chalmers?). They still do have House (who can all of a sudden make his rushed 3 point heave) even though he is more of a 2 in a 1s body.

I think there are 27 days remaining until the deadline and Donnie has played his hand masterfully so far. I'm excited to see how it plays out and if we can sure up this team for a stretch run.

It's kind of ridiculous that MIA even needs a true PG. Barring injuries they have 2 primary ballhandlers in for 40 minutes of every game. You'd think an Eddie House type sharpshooter would be their best bet at the 1.

nyk1986

Benchwarmer
It's kind of ridiculous that MIA even needs a true PG. Barring injuries they have 2 primary ballhandlers in for 40 minutes of every game. You'd think an Eddie House type sharpshooter would be their best bet at the 1.

It's true, I was having a heated (no pun intended trust me) discussion with a buddy of mine last night over a few brews and we both agreed LeBum is uncoachable and will never reach the heights he should have ascended to. I also think Spolestra is a much better coach then is being displayed and once he gets fired in Miami he will show this. They are too talented and to egotistical to allow him to coach. If LeBum were to realize the type of player he could be they wouldn't need a PG because he would sacrifice some of his scoring to be a distributor solely and score when it comes within the flow of their offense. Thus allowing Wade to drive and play his normal game and Bosh to remain coat-tailing down there off those two. Bum as the PG down there would then make things scary for the league. If you put out Chalmers game in and game out and he gives you that anemic game he played against us, you will remain searching for something you have on your own roster. Surprised Riles hasn't said anything to Bum yet.

JazRedGT

Benchwarmer

Weak. You dont even get a HTML Neon sign because thats such a weak post.

J-Will is not gonna come play for us. Please lets be realistic. Hes not gonna take the Vet Min. to come play for us. He wants to play for a true contender or not at all. My opinion is not at all. Hes washed up!!! Now please someone close this FAIL thread.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Weak. You dont even get a HTML Neon sign because thats such a weak post.

J-Will is not gonna come play for us. Please lets be realistic. Hes not gonna take the Vet Min. to come play for us. He wants to play for a true contender or not at all. My opinion is not at all. Hes washed up!!! Now please someone close this FAIL thread.

I don't understand why you're bitching about Jason Williams being washed up and not good enough to lead us to the promised land when the point is that all we really WANT him to do is play 12 minutes a game so that Raymond Felton can play for 33 minutes instead of 39 minutes per game.

That's IT. That's ALL we want him to do, is get in there a bit and make it so Felton isn't running a damned marathon every single day because Toney Douglas can't play the point. Realize this for a second and you'll see why he'd be a good option on the Knicks.

pat

Starter
all we really WANT him to do is play 12 minutes a game so that Raymond Felton can play for 33 minutes instead of 39 minutes per game.

I think that's his point: J-Will won't be up for that. He would do this for the vet-minimum for a real contender where he can win a championship right away and retire with a ring. We are not the right place for him.

AlboKnickFan

Benchwarmer
I think that's his point: J-Will won't be up for that. He would do this for the vet-minimum for a real contender where he can win a championship right away and retire with a ring. We are not the right place for him.

Well, how much does JWill want to play? Be a starting PG? Come on he cant compare to S. Nash, and besides i think hes like 36 years old.

If he wants to be a 12 min. guy hes more than welcomed. If not he can go and stick it up his ......

JazRedGT

Benchwarmer

Exactly!! :thumbsup:

JazRedGT

Benchwarmer
Well, how much does JWill want to play? Be a starting PG? Come on he cant compare to S. Nash, and besides i think hes like 36 years old.

If he wants to be a 12 min. guy hes more than welcomed. If not he can go and stick it up his ......

Jwill wants to play 12mins a game for a TRUE contender. Not 12mins a game for an up and comer like the Knicks.

But I dont see any teams interested in him that are contenders. Miami already has Arroyo and Chalmers. Spurs already have TP and Hill. Lakers have Blake and Fish. Boston might wanna take a look at him cause Nate is a 2 guard. Orlando is stacked at PG thats why they let him walk. Chicago is not winning it this year.

So the only teams left are long shots for a championship. Looks like JWill is gonna retire. I would be highly surprised if he came to play for us.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Jwill wants to play 12mins a game for a TRUE contender. Not 12mins a game for an up and comer like the Knicks.

But I dont see any teams interested in him that are contenders. Miami already has Arroyo and Chalmers. Spurs already have TP and Hill. Lakers have Blake and Fish. Boston might wanna take a look at him cause Nate is a 2 guard. Orlando is stacked at PG thats why they let him walk. Chicago is not winning it this year.

So the only teams left are long shots for a championship. Looks like JWill is gonna retire. I would be highly surprised if he came to play for us.
BUT, we're still a Playoff team, and he knows we have money to spend. So he'll be in the Playoffs this year, and however far we go, we'll be better next year, and might get an offer from us. Remember, we did have the option to sign him last year, and that team wasn't as good as this one.

JazRedGT

Benchwarmer
BUT, we're still a Playoff team, and he knows we have money to spend. So he'll be in the Playoffs this year, and however far we go, we'll be better next year, and might get an offer from us. Remember, we did have the option to sign him last year, and that team wasn't as good as this one.

OK I give up.

skisloper

Starter
Wednesday Tony Douglas will have a big game and people will be crying for him to be the point guard.

I would include felton in a trade while his value is high,,,,,,