Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: White Chocolate?

we need a back up pg to give felton some rest

Veteran

Originally Posted by JazRedGT
    Weak. You dont even get a HTML Neon sign because thats such a weak post.

J-Will is not gonna come play for us. Please lets be realistic. Hes not gonna take the Vet Min. to come play for us. He wants to play for a true contender or not at all. My opinion is not at all. Hes washed up!!! Now please someone close this FAIL thread.
    I don't understand why you're bitching about Jason Williams being washed up and not good enough to lead us to the promised land when the point is that all we really WANT him to do is play 12 minutes a game so that Raymond Felton can play for 33 minutes instead of 39 minutes per game.

That's IT. That's ALL we want him to do, is get in there a bit and make it so Felton isn't running a damned marathon every single day because Toney Douglas can't play the point. Realize this for a second and you'll see why he'd be a good option on the Knicks.

Originally Posted by SSj4Wingzero
    all we really WANT him to do is play 12 minutes a game so that Raymond Felton can play for 33 minutes instead of 39 minutes per game.
    I think that's his point: J-Will won't be up for that. He would do this for the vet-minimum for a real contender where he can win a championship right away and retire with a ring. We are not the right place for him.

Originally Posted by pat
    I think that's his point: J-Will won't be up for that. He would do this for the vet-minimum for a real contender where he can win a championship right away and retire with a ring. We are not the right place for him.
    Well, how much does JWill want to play? Be a starting PG? Come on he cant compare to S. Nash, and besides i think hes like 36 years old.

If he wants to be a 12 min. guy hes more than welcomed. If not he can go and stick it up his ......

Originally Posted by pat
    Exactly!!

Originally Posted by AlboKnickFan
    Well, how much does JWill want to play? Be a starting PG? Come on he cant compare to S. Nash, and besides i think hes like 36 years old.

If he wants to be a 12 min. guy hes more than welcomed. If not he can go and stick it up his ......
    Jwill wants to play 12mins a game for a TRUE contender. Not 12mins a game for an up and comer like the Knicks.

But I dont see any teams interested in him that are contenders. Miami already has Arroyo and Chalmers. Spurs already have TP and Hill. Lakers have Blake and Fish. Boston might wanna take a look at him cause Nate is a 2 guard. Orlando is stacked at PG thats why they let him walk. Chicago is not winning it this year.

So the only teams left are long shots for a championship. Looks like JWill is gonna retire. I would be highly surprised if he came to play for us.

Jwill wants to play 12mins a game for a TRUE contender. Not 12mins a game for an up and comer like the Knicks.

But I dont see any teams interested in him that are contenders. Miami already has Arroyo and Chalmers. Spurs already have TP and Hill. Lakers have Blake and Fish. Boston might wanna take a look at him cause Nate is a 2 guard. Orlando is stacked at PG thats why they let him walk. Chicago is not winning it this year.

So the only teams left are long shots for a championship. Looks like JWill is gonna retire. I would be highly surprised if he came to play for us.
    BUT, we're still a Playoff team, and he knows we have money to spend. So he'll be in the Playoffs this year, and however far we go, we'll be better next year, and might get an offer from us. Remember, we did have the option to sign him last year, and that team wasn't as good as this one.

Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    BUT, we're still a Playoff team, and he knows we have money to spend. So he'll be in the Playoffs this year, and however far we go, we'll be better next year, and might get an offer from us. Remember, we did have the option to sign him last year, and that team wasn't as good as this one.
    OK I give up.

Why not get Jwill to play, especially when we have Free Mason on the bench making 1.5mil doing nothing.

Veteran

Wednesday Tony Douglas will have a big game and people will be crying for him to be the point guard.

I would include felton in a trade while his value is high,,,,,,

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

OK I give up.
    Hi, how's it going?

Originally Posted by skisloper
    Wednesday Tony Douglas will have a big game and people will be crying for him to be the point guard.

I would include felton in a trade while his value is high,,,,,,
    please stop talking if you're gonna say this non-credible stuff, makes you sound dumb.... felton is a floor general, douglas is not. everybody on the forum agrees on the fact that douglas isn't ready to run the pg. i for one am not doing any crying. douglas is a backup and felton is not. douglas had a big game with 22 points, yeah he can score but he can't do much else(offensively). pair what i just said with the fact that he can't score consistently, and he has very very low court vision. i love TD and i think hes getting better every day but you're just pushing the limits on whats realistic to say imo. sounds more like a hater post without much content

Veteran

LOL @ White Chocolate signing with a contender. Memphis is barely the 8th seed in the playoffs...he probably would've signed with us if we pushed for it.