Egypt

LeFlume

All Star
Congrats to all our Egyptian brothers. May they live their life is peace and harmony from now on. The Schmuch Mubarak is gone..:beer:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Congrats to all our Egyptian brothers. May they live their life is peace and harmony from now on. The Schmuch Mubarak is gone..:beer:

Whew..... A sigh of relief and hopefully truly better times ahead.

thanks guys im so happy that finally the dark cloud that hovered over the country for over 30 years has subsided, we could move on now as a country and achieve the democracy we all know to be possible. the military has already dissolved parliment and gather an assembly to reconstruct the Constitution-which will then be voted on by the public. which will then lead to the august votes of the new president. Speaking to my family in egypt today they told me the country is now back to work and the mood is still fairly jubilant. and the stock market is scheduled to re-open on wednesday( my advice buy egyptian stocks ;P).

LeFlume

All Star
Prince was happening man? 70+ people dead at a soccer game. :boohoo:

As-Salamu Alaykum ( may peace be upon you ) brothers and sisters of Egypt. This is sickening and not what sport should be about. :boohoo:

rady

Administrator
Staff member
I think sports has less to do with what happened over there, from what i hear the security for this game was intentionally weakened because the visiting supporters participated in the Egyptian revolution, and the government wanted to provoke the melee. It's damn ugly when sports and fans are used like tools by the power..