Barkley Hates on Knicks (as usual)

iSaYughh

Starter
look he is right and wrong at the same time

the knicks are back cuz they can beat anyone and teams are scared of them, the problem is our inconsistency

If we got Melo then Barkley would shut his fat face

But I agreed with his analysis of Mike D's system, the flaws are huge....Mike D plays a system were players have to hit three point shots or the game is going to be very hard to win.

We beat the Heat with defense on Lebron. But we know that will never happen again.

We got lucky against a injured Miami team without Bosh who would have put the game away but the Knicks could have blown them out if they just hit half their shots.

Knicks need to keep the shooters....Williams, Walker, maybe even Gallo if he stops having games were he falls off the face of the earth and shoots terribly.

CHandler is still not a pure shooter and he bricks, Felton bricks more often than not....we don't have sharp shooters

We need a Kyle Korver, an ANthony Morrow, someone guranteed to light teams up from behind the arc if they are open....we really don't have that in anyone besides Gallo, Williams is top in 3 % but thats only been this year

Williams is better if he camps on the three line, Walker is streaky.

Unless we get a Center to help Amare and we can replace Douglas with a PG who can run a team on the court, I don't see us going far

With Melo we can win multiple rings.

Typically, it's pretty tough to win games when your team isn't hitting shots.

Our defense is poor bc we have poor defensive players, too few defensive aces, and a huge lack of depth ( or quality) at the 5.

These were problems there pre-season, inherent to our roster, which was to fight for a playoff spot.

That we have such poor defence, and such an incomplete roster, the better question is how and why we are as good and dangerous as we are.

JoHnNyBoXeR

Benchwarmer
he's alittle too critical of the Knicks.. I do agree however that we need better defense ndrebouing.. although our dehas gtten a bit better lately.. I think we're 1 or 2 pieces away.. he's a hater..

metrocard

Legend
Who cares?
Barkley's job is to entertain.

NYK is the biggest market in the NBA with the biggest and most active fanbase.

This is just a media move for more viewers.

Obviously its working.