Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New York @ Atlanta 1/28/11 7:30

We played no D at all, got beaten easily in the paint when we needed a stop or even a simple rebound.

Sadly the game went exactly as I thought it would...after that big win over Miami our guys had no hunger, no energy left to play the Hawks on a back 2 back. Tough schedule aswell.

At least Felton rediscovered his touch. We desperately need a rebounding center who can run the floor....Javale McGee/ DeAndre Jordan though neither of them is available. And of course that second big time scorer to help Amar'e most teams know how to defend him by now and it's really twice as tough for him to score now than it was in october/november.

John Starks said we're two pieces away from going to the Conference Finals/NBA Finals and I think he's spot on with that.

I think trading Gallo/Chandler/Randolph/Fields and various draft picks for

Melo/Jordan or McGee

plus cutting Rautins for White Chocolate

would really turn us into a contender, because our offense and more imprtantly our defense would dramatically improve.

Felton
    Azubuike
    Melo
    STAT
    McGee/Jordan

bench:
    Douglas
    S. Williams
    Jason Williams
    Turiaf
    Walker
    Mozgov
    Mason

is much better than what we have now.
    Just my 2 cents

Veteran

is there anybody who really thought the knicks were going to come out all fired up....just sucks we had a back to back after Miami...

I am not saying its ok to be so lame just knew this would be a throw away...

I think this is why that need for Melo comes into play..

Guys like Gallo, Fields , Chandler, Felton need to play their top game to be effective ....good for these players i never good enough...

Players like Stat and Melo...playing a good game still makes u top in the league.

Veteran

Originally Posted by Sprewell-Houston
    We played no D at all, got beaten easily in the paint when we needed a stop or even a simple rebound.

Sadly the game went exactly as I thought it would...after that big win over Miami our guys had no hunger, no energy left to play the Hawks on a back 2 back. Tough schedule aswell.

At least Felton rediscovered his touch. We desperately need a rebounding center who can run the floor....Javale McGee/ DeAndre Jordan though neither of them is available. And of course that second big time scorer to help Amar'e most teams know how to defend him by now and it's really twice as tough for him to score now than it was in october/november.

John Starks said we're two pieces away from going to the Conference Finals/NBA Finals and I think he's spot on with that.

I think trading Gallo/Chandler/Randolph/Fields and various draft picks for

Melo/Jordan or McGee

plus cutting Rautins for White Chocolate

would really turn us into a contender, because our offense and more imprtantly our defense would dramatically improve.

Felton
    Azubuike
    Melo
    STAT
    McGee/Jordan

bench:
    Douglas
    S. Williams
    Jason Williams
    Turiaf
    Walker
    Mozgov
    Mason

is much better than what we have now.
    Just my 2 cents
    I am a John Starks-fan, but Starks is crazy if he thinks the Knicks are two players away from the conference Finals. The only two players I could think of are from the oposing teams in the race for the ECF...... Magics D.Howard and Bulls D.Rose.
    The race for the ECF already have 4 teams that will SWEEP a week headcoach Dantoni with Amare/Melo/and a poor shooting/passing Felton.
    Boston/Orlando/Miami/and Chicago.

Atlanta Hawks Horford/Josh/and M.Williams sanction Amare from the paint area to outrebound the Knicks 46 to 34. No more to be said.

ever heard of free agency? we can get our center at MLE like the Celtics always do for their players. once we get melo people will want to come to ny for cheap like shaq did in boston