New York @ Atlanta 1/28/11 7:30

This wasn't a hard fought game.. We didn't show up til the 2nd half.. We didn't deserve to win

Well from what I saw Knicks played great defense in the 2nd-4th Q Joe Johnson and Jamal Crawford just heat some tough shots and Horford hit some shots he doesn't. Our offense if you asked me stunk up the game and that didn't show up till the 4th. We got it down to 5 then Josh Smith hits a contested 3 story of the night :barf:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Just watched the biff. Shawne swung the first real punch - a left hook with meteorite force. Will probably be out for 2-3 games. Not what we need with Dallas coming to town. Hawk's Williams provoked it. Our Williams was ****ing fuming!

Not a good thing for us. Moz and AR, at least, will get an opp to have a run in Detroit and at home against Dallas. Randolph could potentially do well against Dirk.

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Marvin Williams and Shawn Williams, don't expect much fallout for our guy. Little over 40 seconds left Marvin inexplicably shoves Shawn in back running up floor, Shawn turns to address him face to face and Marvin throws one, Shawn sorta blocks it doesn't really look to throw a real punch from what I saw, both ejected of course but only technical went to Marvin, Ray hit the ft. No one left either bench. I don't think we're in a bad spot so don't worry too much. Hard to imagine NBA not coming down much harder on Marvin than Shawn

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Damn I need a better tv, arms were flailing but I didn't think I saw Shawn throw a punch looked like he was just swatting Marvin's attempts away but more of you seem to have seen a punch so maybe he will be out a couple games. Wish you were right about AR doing well against Dirk but I don't feel confident Dantoni would play AR if the whole rest of the frontcourt came down with swine flu.

johnnyrose

Benchwarmer
It was my birthday so I was out eating. Looks like i'm glad i missed tonights game
Happy birthday bro.
Yeah the knicks did not play a hard fought game. they were down 24 points against a good team on the road. made a late run in the 2nd half the usual scenario on the road..99% of times when they do that. we end up losing.
This is beginning to be a bit of a habit with the knicks of late. They wake up and decide to play when it's to late and run out of gas.
and you cannot do that against a good team on the road, Because you'll end up losing..and that's what happened.

We played no D at all, got beaten easily in the paint when we needed a stop or even a simple rebound.

Sadly the game went exactly as I thought it would...after that big win over Miami our guys had no hunger, no energy left to play the Hawks on a back 2 back. Tough schedule aswell.

At least Felton rediscovered his touch. We desperately need a rebounding center who can run the floor....Javale McGee/ DeAndre Jordan though neither of them is available. And of course that second big time scorer to help Amar'e most teams know how to defend him by now and it's really twice as tough for him to score now than it was in october/november.

John Starks said we're two pieces away from going to the Conference Finals/NBA Finals and I think he's spot on with that.

I think trading Gallo/Chandler/Randolph/Fields and various draft picks for

Melo/Jordan or McGee

plus cutting Rautins for White Chocolate

would really turn us into a contender, because our offense and more imprtantly our defense would dramatically improve.

Felton
Azubuike
Melo
STAT
McGee/Jordan

bench:
Douglas
S. Williams
Jason Williams
Turiaf
Walker
Mozgov
Mason

is much better than what we have now.
Just my 2 cents :smokin:

skisloper

Starter
is there anybody who really thought the knicks were going to come out all fired up....just sucks we had a back to back after Miami...

I am not saying its ok to be so lame just knew this would be a throw away...

I think this is why that need for Melo comes into play..

Guys like Gallo, Fields , Chandler, Felton need to play their top game to be effective ....good for these players i never good enough...

Players like Stat and Melo...playing a good game still makes u top in the league.

Kiyaman

Legend
We played no D at all, got beaten easily in the paint when we needed a stop or even a simple rebound.

Sadly the game went exactly as I thought it would...after that big win over Miami our guys had no hunger, no energy left to play the Hawks on a back 2 back. Tough schedule aswell.

At least Felton rediscovered his touch. We desperately need a rebounding center who can run the floor....Javale McGee/ DeAndre Jordan though neither of them is available. And of course that second big time scorer to help Amar'e most teams know how to defend him by now and it's really twice as tough for him to score now than it was in october/november.

John Starks said we're two pieces away from going to the Conference Finals/NBA Finals and I think he's spot on with that.

I think trading Gallo/Chandler/Randolph/Fields and various draft picks for

Melo/Jordan or McGee

plus cutting Rautins for White Chocolate

would really turn us into a contender, because our offense and more imprtantly our defense would dramatically improve.

Felton
Azubuike
Melo
STAT
McGee/Jordan

bench:
Douglas
S. Williams
Jason Williams
Turiaf
Walker
Mozgov
Mason

is much better than what we have now.
Just my 2 cents :smokin:

I am a John Starks-fan, but Starks is crazy if he thinks the Knicks are two players away from the conference Finals. The only two players I could think of are from the oposing teams in the race for the ECF...... Magics D.Howard and Bulls D.Rose.
The race for the ECF already have 4 teams that will SWEEP a week headcoach Dantoni with Amare/Melo/and a poor shooting/passing Felton.
Boston/Orlando/Miami/and Chicago.

Atlanta Hawks Horford/Josh/and M.Williams sanction Amare from the paint area to outrebound the Knicks 46 to 34. No more to be said.

jpz17

Starter
ever heard of free agency? we can get our center at MLE like the Celtics always do for their players. once we get melo people will want to come to ny for cheap like shaq did in boston