So the way things are going right now we face Miami in the first round....

Deathstroke

Benchwarmer
I believe they'll pull ahead of the Bulls by the end of the year but just for now let's ponder about the matchups.

Donnie is definitely going to be making a few moves before the deadline but the way the team is now, if we keep the games close we could possibly beat them in 6 or 7

Yeah I'd much rather face the Bulls rather than the Heat. Thats not to say the Bulls aren't good, but I like our chances alot more vs them.

I believe they'll pull ahead of the Bulls by the end of the year but just for now let's ponder about the matchups.

Donnie is definitely going to be making a few moves before the deadline but the way the team is now, if we keep the games close we could possibly beat them in 6 or 7

Are you sure?

I don't think Donnie Walsh is going to make any major moves this season. Melo will finish the season in Denver, Nash won't join the Knicks and hot prospects like DeAndre Jordan or Javale McGee are untradable at the moment.

He might ship Randolph for a draft pick or a backup PG like Ridnour, but that's not a major move.

Regarding the playoffs it's hard to say which opponent would be better for us. In theory Miami would sweep us with their so called 'big three', but they're very unconsistent so far getting hurt right left and center. If this trend cintinues they might enter the playoffs with 1 guy out and another star player not 100% fit which ould rapidly increase our chances.

The Bulls have a very physical frontcourt with Deng, Boozer, Noah. Good rebounders and tough defenders who can also score a bit. Regarding our rebounding woes it's fair to say they would own us on the glass, add a D-Rose to that who is unguardable for Felton/Douglas and I could see us getting crushed.
The two wins we had against them this season were days where we brought our A+ game to the court, shooting the lights out in Chicago and playing a nearly perfect game at MSG on Christmas.
Keep in mind though that the Bulls were without Boozer in Chicago and without Noah in New York.

Paul1355

All Star

i think we'll face Heat in the first round, give them a good fight, and lose in 6 games

With Melo, we can beat the Heat and send them packing early, which would be greater than Lebron losing to the Celtics last year in the playoffs and ripping off his jersey in anger.

Paul1355

All Star
I'd rather face the bulls cuz we r 2-0 against then so far
yea against a Bulls teams that had injuries both games....game one we won with amazing three point shooting and Boozer was out....game 2 Noah was out and Kurt Thomas/Taj Gibson had to stop Amare so the Bulls had no chance

face a Bulls team with a healthy Rose, Boozer, and Noah and we will have a problem because we don't have a legit starting Center.