Detroit @ New York - 1/30/11 at 7:30 PM

mafra

Legend
We actually are doing great on the boards. Mozgov looking great but making a little bit of rookie mistakes. He still looks like a legit man in the middle though.
AR playing with the flow of the game and rebounding well.

I think Walsh is hoping Mozgov is a Rik Smits type of steal. Since he had no lottery pick, he decided to splurge, based on the fact that THE MOZ probably would have been a top-20 pick if he was in the draft.

Will take time to groom tho. We'll see some dividends maybe year 3.

knicksin60

Starter
Sixty two points by the Detroit Pistons in the first half! When did they become good again? Oh, I forgot that they were going up against a team coached by one of the worst defensive coaches in NBA history.

mafra

Legend
Sixty two points by the Detroit Pistons in the first half! When did they become good again? Oh, I forgot that they were going up against a team coached by one of the worst defensive coaches in NBA history.

LO! And, on top of that, the Knicks are still shooting almost 50% but are trailing by 2 AT HOME to the lowly Pistons.

5-6 from 3 for DET; NY is 3-10 from 3. Nice.

6 points and 0 assists from the AMAZINGLY DISAPPEARING FELTON.

Other than not playing defense, it appears the Knicks are playing some quality basektball.

mafra

Legend
Started the season 3-8... Say HELLO to 2-8 in our last 10 games. Very nice. And another LOSS where we trail the entire game? Crazy up and down team. What's the excuse tonight? 3 games in 4 days? Sunday night game?

WAKE UP Felton-Amar'e-Gallo.

goldenchild1688

Benchwarmer
great 4th quarter play.

this is what i expected. much more being shown in this quarter especially on the defensive end in this period