what bout shareef?

dacash

Benchwarmer
on an internet sites,insidehoops.com.,rumors page they cull reports from all the papers around the us about basketball.and one report had that shareef abdur rahiem was unhappy playing back up in portland.he would make a much better addition than walker and swift in my opinion.too bad we wont have any players left to get him after we bring dampier and crawford here. it would be
pg:marbury
sg:crawford
sf:thomas
pf:rahiem
c:dampier
back ups:sweetney,azria,houston,baker,penny,
hawkins,z.marbury

JJtheKnick

Starter
i hope ur jokeing crawford is soo much better. plus if we dont trade kurt thomas then we have the PF seeled because of him and sweetney. with the SG houston always a question and we need a SG

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
shareef is good but we cant get both crawford and shareef cause portland would want expiring contracts

dacash

Benchwarmer
ok the crawford deal is going thru and the dampier deal has resurfaced as a 75% chance of going thru.now i re-iterate how bout shareef at pf,we have a basic glut at sf with tt,demarr,penny, and now azria and g/f anderson and jerome williams(from the crawford deal).and they wanna play shareef at pf and sf behind miles and randolph and he only wants to play pf could we get him seeing that the trade for dampier if it goes thru will take away mohammud,harrington,and thomas.trade a combo of small fowards to get him. and our starting five will be
pg: marbury
sg:crawford
sf:thomas
pf:abdur-rahim
c:dampier
think about it