Carter forcing a trade to NY

WiL8000

Rotation player
I agree, Swift is our only option now, which is a trade I'd rather see over Carter. I'm not hearing anything in the press about that now. A trade for a center might not happen until the season is half over.

JJtheKnick

Starter
hey WiL8000 nice av. and i agree with you swift is the only person that the knicks are tring to get. we have to put everythign together and get this guy he can be a real be boost for this team. also he can play center. and he could be the guy to back up nazr or nazr can back him up.

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
You guys are hitting it on the nail. Swift gives us a marquee big man entering his prime. Having a high-fying big man playing along with perimiter studs like SM, JC and AH is deadly. Just look at the Nets (JK, RJ, and KM) and the Pistons (CB, RH, BW, and RW).

the only team we need to try to match up with is Detroit. I don't like KT or MS against Rasheed Wallace. He's 6-10 and they're like 6-8. I need to hear more Stromile Swift rumors. We need to get that notion in Jerry's West mind. We need to offer whomever they ask for besides SM, TT and JC and our new draft pick.

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
idk theres not enough rumors or talks about swift around to get me fullly convinced that swift is an option, and with no money to offer that brings are chances down even more. ... plus i think we need swif to show some more intrest in coming here to and maybe west will start thi9nkign about what the knicks can offer for him

newmove

Rotation player
I agree, there's not enough rumors about Swift coming here. And me personally I don't think he'd like to go East even if we asked him to. Mikki Moore would've been a good help from the bench, too pity Clippers signed him already. I think we should search talents over minor leagues. Remember, Rafer spend couple of years playing for NBDL and look at him now.

JJtheKnick

Starter
if swift does come.

PG- marbury / norris
SG- houston / crawford
SF- T.thomas / Hardaway
PF- K.thomas / sweetney
C- swift / Mohammed

how does everyone feel about that liine up. i think we win the divison but the playoffs worry me but no doubt this team has talent.

newmove

Rotation player
Why are you talking about Swift all the time? He's not even an option... yet. Let's face what we've got. For real, no 'ifs'.

As for now I see a very solid and conteding team. The only one prob we've got is the lack of great big men. So what? We've got Jamaal, Allan and Steph! We've got TT and Kurt, we've got Baker. We've got Nazr and Penny. Damn, that's tight. I bet there are not many NBA teams with roster like that.

And remember we've got Isiah as well...

I predict top 5 in the East.

JJtheKnick

Starter
all we can do is wait because swift seems like the only player we can get now. and its unlikey we are ganna get him so the team we got now is the we start the season with most likey.

newmove

Rotation player
Wait? Hell no, we must work on to aquire him if we do want him here 'cuz he does not seem to be a easy going option. Btw, what's about our $?

Imiss#33

Benchwarmer
I can't imagine us getting Swift without a 3rd or 4th team involved...and I can't even remember seeing his name mentioned anywhere but here. Memphis really wants Curry from Chicago...that is the way we would have to approach it...
But, back to VC...if he doesn't get traded this summer...look for him to be a Knick in 2005-2006

newmove

Rotation player
It was you who made an impact on Swift coming to NYK. Whatever.

Back to Vince. If we'll sign him we're in a trouble. Actually Jamaal and Allan would be in a trouble. And we'd have to face Carter weak defence. More, we'd lose in size even more assuming we've got no great big men.
Plus Carter's gonna bring us heavy contract.

That sucks.

And what about the salary cap? How good we are? How much can we spend?

JJtheKnick

Starter
the only way we get him is a sign and trade but the raptors said they only way the trade vince to the knicks is if marbury is included in the trade.

newmove

Rotation player
JJtheKnick said:
the only way we get him is a sign and trade but the raptors said they only way the trade vince to the knicks is if marbury is included in the trade.
Which means Vince is not coming here. Thanks Godness!
But seriously we're packed enough. I'm looking forward to see us play with our roster.

JJtheKnick

Starter
me to i like our team the oonly problem is the we need a center if we had agood one like dampier i would be so confident with this team.

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
I'm sick of the Stromile Swift as a center stupidity. He's 6'9. Does anyone here feel comfortable with him at centre? Good grief! At P/F yes. Everyone cutting down KT at center then pencilling in Stromile at the same position is flat out losing it. We already have KT under contract, and he's more than likely going to play P/F. Nazr will be at center (More than likely).

JJtheKnick

Starter
i dont know whats going on but here it is nazr is our center and thats it. no more talk about swift or dampier or anything we are stuck with nazr things can change but probably not.