Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 85

Thread: Double Header Threader - Knicks V Sixers Home + Away: Revenge + Solidification.

  1. #16
    Veteran Knicksfansince92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,012
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Damn out coached by far, so far I have seen some great double screens by Philly when Andre Iguldola passes and then runs baseline or top of the key. He has hit two wide OPEN shots so far from this play one 3 and one 2

  2. #17
    Veteran Knicksfansince92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,012
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Why still keep Gallo on Iguadola? He has been beat by his straight up speed like 3 times, why not use Wilson or Williams?

  3. #18
    Veteran StEpHoN_mArBuRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    If we lose sunday i sense a total season collapse

  4. #19
    Veteran mafra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,318
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quite frankly, I don't even now why the Knicks bother suiting up to play against PHI. They might as well square off vs the Western Conf. All-Star squad... It's almost as if the Knicks have no chance. I didn't watch this game nor will I bother with the next one. PHI owns us.

    I'm not even sure if D'antoni has beaten PHI in 3 years since he arrived. Another pathetic loss for a team tanking the season. What are they now? 3-9 in last 12?

    Team will be a 38-42 win team. Get ousted in the 1st round. All hope is on what Carmelo does anyway. Season had some good moments, and we showed flashes of what we could be.

    Just sign Anthony as a free agent and compete next season. This team has no shot this year anyway.

    Notice CLE has like 1 win in last 40 games! Who did they beat?

    The MIA win means nothing goes we follow it with a 1-3 stretch.

    Loss has to be on the coach. NY leads by 9 after 3. NY scores 4 points the next 9 minutes? A good coach alone gets you 6 points off 3 timeouts. For PHI to rattle off a 23-4 run or something? It's called ****ty coaching.

    I think Walsh will fire Mike after season. Thank God! Fore coach and sign Carmelo and Knicks are a legit team.

  5. #20
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,221
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Ray had to go hard down the lane and then dish. Took too long. Just awful 4th. We need another scorer badly.

  6. #21
    Veteran StEpHoN_mArBuRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    We need to execute on defense and offense better down the stretch

  7. #22
    Superstar welcometonycity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    879
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    how we lose to dese bumass *****s

  8. #23
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    658
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by Clyde & The Pearl
    This loss was due to smart defensive play by philly. Cutting off the lanes to the basket and taking charges...


    This can be re-phrased to: This loss was due to some more shocking offense on the side of the Knicks, who are now in competition with their own defence to determine which is worse.

    This is not a good team to watch. Not a shread of IQ or character in this team.

  9. #24
    Veteran Knicksfansince92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,012
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by mafra
    Quite frankly, I don't even now why the Knicks bother suiting up to play against PHI. They might as well square off vs the Western Conf. All-Star squad... It's almost as if the Knicks have no chance. I didn't watch this game nor will I bother with the next one. PHI owns us.

    I'm not even sure if D'antoni has beaten PHI in 3 years since he arrived. Another pathetic loss for a team tanking the season. What are they now? 3-9 in last 12?

    Team will be a 38-42 win team. Get ousted in the 1st round. All hope is on what Carmelo does anyway. Season had some good moments, and we showed flashes of what we could be.

    Just sign Anthony as a free agent and compete next season. This team has no shot this year anyway.

    Notice CLE has like 1 win in last 40 games! Who did they beat?

    The MIA win means nothing goes we follow it with a 1-3 stretch.

    Loss has to be on the coach. NY leads by 9 after 3. NY scores 4 points the next 9 minutes? A good coach alone gets you 6 points off 3 timeouts. For PHI to rattle off a 23-4 run or something? It's called ****ty coaching.

    I think Walsh will fire Mike after season. Thank God! Fore coach and sign Carmelo and Knicks are a legit team.
    Agreed +1

    Felton looks at him to call a timeout and he screams at Felton go go and then we end up with a Shawne Williams layup. Seriously?
    Also what the hell is wrong with Felton,I understand he got Hot but he just stop passing completely he had 8 assist at the HALF finishes with 9!!!! are you serious.

    Why did he take Mozgov out when he was flourishing seriously?Or why didn't he call a timeout when the lead hit 3 and Philly was on a run! How do you not call a Timeout when a team is on a 23-4 run just like when we played Dallas?


    And anyone who said Chandler is better than Iggy is a dam fool, he led his team by not scoring and passing then found easy shots in the 3rd and 4th
    ended up with 18pts 16ast!!!!!!!!!!! Chandler bricked shot after shot.

  10. #25
    Veteran petescud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Well they beat us twice now. Guess we'll be the 7th seed soon unless we wake up

  11. #26
    Veteran AmareForPresident's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Queens,NY
    Posts
    1,791
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    williams took way too long to shoot wtff

  12. #27
    Veteran Knicksfansince92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,012
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by Knicks4lyfe
    Ray had to go hard down the lane and then dish. Took too long. Just awful 4th. We need another scorer badly.
    HOW THE **** DO YOU WATCH THIS AND SAY WE NEED ANOTHER SCORER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE HAD THEM BEAT AND POOR PASSING AND COACHING HANDED THEM THE WIN

  13. #28
    Veteran AmareForPresident's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Queens,NY
    Posts
    1,791
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by mafra
    Quite frankly, I don't even now why the Knicks bother suiting up to play against PHI. They might as well square off vs the Western Conf. All-Star squad... It's almost as if the Knicks have no chance. I didn't watch this game nor will I bother with the next one. PHI owns us.

    I'm not even sure if D'antoni has beaten PHI in 3 years since he arrived. Another pathetic loss for a team tanking the season. What are they now? 3-9 in last 12?

    Team will be a 38-42 win team. Get ousted in the 1st round. All hope is on what Carmelo does anyway. Season had some good moments, and we showed flashes of what we could be.

    Just sign Anthony as a free agent and compete next season. This team has no shot this year anyway.

    Notice CLE has like 1 win in last 40 games! Who did they beat?

    The MIA win means nothing goes we follow it with a 1-3 stretch.

    Loss has to be on the coach. NY leads by 9 after 3. NY scores 4 points the next 9 minutes? A good coach alone gets you 6 points off 3 timeouts. For PHI to rattle off a 23-4 run or something? It's called ****ty coaching.

    I think Walsh will fire Mike after season. Thank God! Fore coach and sign Carmelo and Knicks are a legit team.
    Great post +1

  14. #29
    Veteran mafra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,318
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Terrible 1st and 4th. What else is new. You would figure the Knicks would get pumped to play PHI, since the Sixers have owned them the last few years. Oh well.

    Don't bother watching Sunday. This team doesn't deserve our focus right now. They had a shot- end of football and before baseball- to capture the city... But this team just doesn't give the effort.

    This game is the epitome. Come out flat, then exert effort then get ****y and go flat again before finishing with a flurry. The fact this team won't play all out for the entire game all game... Screw them. Tired of it really.

    I'll tune in to watch us win our 1 game before we lose in the first round and then I'll root hard for Anthony and MD getting fired.

  15. #30
    Veteran Knicksfansince92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,012
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by mafra
    Terrible 1st and 4th. What else is new. You would figure the Knicks would get pumped to play PHI, since the Sixers have owned them the last few years. Oh well.

    Don't bother watching Sunday. This team doesn't deserve our focus right now. They had a shot- end of football and before baseball- to capture the city... But this team just doesn't give the effort.

    This game is the epitome. Come out flat, then exert effort then get ****y and go flat again before finishing with a flurry. The fact this team won't play all out for the entire game all game... Screw them. Tired of it really.

    I'll tune in to watch us win our 1 game before we lose in the first round and then I'll root hard for Anthony and MD getting fired.
    Funny how we were winning when we used a 10man rotation in the first 3q's come 4th we go back to the starters for the last 6min

Similar Threads

  1. These Knicks May not be together Much Longer
    By Oakman88 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Jan 28, 2011, 09:03
  2. Lampe signs with NY Knicks
    By KnickFan2080 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Jan 27, 2008, 23:17
  3. GAME THREAD - 1/28/06 - L - Knicks (76) @ Sixers (91)
    By Peach_NYK_21 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Jan 29, 2006, 14:22
  4. GAME THREAD: 11/26/05 - W - Knicks (105) vs. Sixers (102)
    By Brian_Coleman_21 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: Nov 28, 2005, 22:58
  5. 11 Names on the Knicks Wanted List
    By keyindabox in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: May 06, 2004, 22:25

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •