I know I'll get killed for this but, here goes....

have you seen curry? have you seen the knicks practice?
curry is FAT AND OUT OF SHAPE. he is the fattest nba player in the league. Put curry in, and he gets injured. You cant play professional sports out of shape. We have a hard time giving Mozgov minutes, and you cry for curry??? we need rebounding, not fouls and dumb basketball.

Sure I've seen him a little. Who says he's out of shape to play in 5-10 min stretches? Shaqs doing it now. I guess you dont remember a guy named Oliver Miller. I guess you dont watch the NFL where fat guys play on the line weekly.

Lets not take it to the extremes like you and your sorority girls do on every topic. I'm not saying he's running the court like a young David Robinson, or that he's playing 40 minutes a night, or that he'll produce like Kareem. I'm just saying maybe he could give us some minutes and be effective in the paint area.

Who exactly do you think is the best offensive center on the Knicks?

p0nder

Starter
curry had a breakdown that has lasted for years. It's going to take years to get back to form, at which point, he'll probably still be behind where he was when he came to NY.

Could he put in 5-10 minutes for us? probably, but he'd be likely to injure himself. He would also be a liability on the defensive end. Not to mention, those 5-10 minutes could be spent on a guy like Mozzgov or AR who are at this point, much better prospects then EC.

Basically EC will probably end up warming the bench on a non-contender, working back to form, or going to the d-league/euro league.

His work with Mase has been paying off and word is that he's finally started to smarten up and utilize the resources the knicks will give him. i hope the best for the guy who's life was thrown upside down by a lot of things out of his control. I think he is gaining that control back.

Either way, he'll probably never see the floor in Orange and Blue again.

Toons

is the Bo$$
Lets just say I tend not to believe MDAs assessment of big men, and leave it at that.

MDA? Get off his dick playa. i assess curry on my own. go to nba.com, we have vids of azubuike practicing, curry practicing in 2 vids (proof that he cant even scrimmage) and the rest of the team. I dont base my basketball knowledge on MDA.

Toons

is the Bo$$
Sure I've seen him a little. Who says he's out of shape to play in 5-10 min stretches? Shaqs doing it now. I guess you dont remember a guy named Oliver Miller. I guess you dont watch the NFL where fat guys play on the line weekly.

Lets not take it to the extremes like you and your sorority girls do on every topic. I'm not saying he's running the court like a young David Robinson, or that he's playing 40 minutes a night, or that he'll produce like Kareem. I'm just saying maybe he could give us some minutes and be effective in the paint area.

Who exactly do you think is the best offensive center on the Knicks?

please stop with the curry and shaq comparison. Shaq has played at a high level his entire career. He is older, and a bit slower, but he's still shaq. The best offensive centre on the knicks is anyone not named eddy curry. WE gave curry 2 oppertunities to come back, and soon as he hit the floor, he injured himself because of his lack of conditioning. I was all for curry to come back when he dropped 40 lbs. but he put back on 45. So obviously, he is worse than he was when we game him 5-10 minutes early on last year.
Being fat does not mean your out of shape, stop making yourself look like an asshole.