Who wins the Super Bowl???

Me being a Dallas cowboys fan I hate to see these two teams playing for the ultimate prize in our stadium. That being said I'll take the lessor of two evils. GB 31-Pitt 27...

kylepicklehead

Benchwarmer
Me being a Dallas cowboys fan I hate to see these two teams playing for the ultimate prize in our stadium. That being said I'll take the lessor of two evils. GB 31-Pitt 27...

Green Bay baby. Aaron Rodgers will tear up Ike Taylor and that Steelers secondary and win the SB MVP award.

It will also make me happy to see the Steelers crash and burn after beating my Jets two weeks ago...

Green Bay 27
Pittsburgh 23

Pricey

Rotation player
Im a massive Green Bay fan so i cant wait!

Got tomorrow off work so heading to the pub for the SuperBowl party. Apparently they are serving New York style hot dogs and Budweiser beers which i have never had so looking fwd to it!

Aaron Rodgers MVP baby!

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
Steelers 21 Packers 17

I want the Packers to win but the Steelers defense will overwhelm Aaron Rodgers. Don't care who wins, I'm a Cowboys fan myself. I just want to see another good superbowl game along with great commercial.

Giants Patriots
Cardinals Steelers
Saints Colts

All of these games were great and :beer:here's to another one.

Sage

Rotation player
I'd like to see the Packers win. Plus, the Steelers knocked off the Jets, so screw those guys.

Go pack

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Dallas Cowboys!! :cool::afro::beer::smokin::peace::thumbsup:

:boohoo: 2011 season; cant wait:thumbsup:

th3realicon

Rotation player
If only the Giants wouldn't have folded against the Eagles the packers wouldn't even be in the play offs. Wierd turn of events.

Nwayz, Cowgirl fans, don't get too excited. You are still the third best team in the division. Giants and Eagles are a step ahead.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
If only the Giants wouldn't have folded against the Eagles the packers wouldn't even be in the play offs. Wierd turn of events.

Nwayz, Cowgirl fans, don't get too excited. You are still the third best team in the division. Giants and Eagles are a step ahead.

buddy were the most talented team in the NFL, but we needed a coach to bring them all together and work as a unit. Which is always difficult when you have a team loaded with perennial Pro-Bowlers. Garrett is a tough guy he dont take no shit from players and he has no problem starting a 3rd stringer over a Pro-Bowler if the 3rd stringer plays his ass off in practice. Phillips was never the right man to coach this team he's too passive. I've been saying we needed a new coach since we were ousted in the divisional playoffs by the Giants a few years back it was very evident.
On another note Garrett went 5-3 over the last 8 games ( better then that of the giants 4-4 ) with his second and third string quarterbacks. Now we have Rob Ryan as well as DC which will vastly improve our Defense which already consists of several pro-bowl players-not to mention perhaps the best defensive player DeMarcus Ware-this team will be lethal; next year were have our QB back( theres no denying he's a top10 maybe top5 QB) and field possibly the best receiving tandem in Austin-Bryant.

Beware my friends

It's a shame, if the Giants didn't cullapes they would have won the Super Bowl easily. Easily. Wouldn't have even been close, they would beat the Shitsburgh Squelears by 19

With a Ryan coaching the Defense and Jerry Jones finally giving Garrett the shot he deserves, I think the Cowboys have a great shot at winning the Super Bowl.

I know I'm supposed to hate the Giants more, but I can't wait for the Jets to crash and burn.