Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tweets: Randolph's Agent Told He Will Be Traded Within 2 Weeks + More Melo Jargen

Default Tweets: Randolph's Agent Told He Will Be Traded Within 2 Weeks + More Melo Jargen

I don't know who this dude is or where he's getting this info from, but I've been keeping an eye on his tweets.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

**BREAKING NEWS** Knicks > Randolph's agent told that Trade would be done within next 2weeks> Walsh waiting 4other team 2 make another move

What a shame he got next to no chance from D'Antoni. He shot himself off the court, though.

**BREAKING NEWS** Knicks are trying 2get another player back with Carmelo (Martin or JR Smith or Anderson) alot of stuff being worked on
    6 minutes ago via web

**BREAKING NEWS**Source: Nuggets have finally caved in & now are willing to take the Knicks offer (Still more details + a possible 3rd team)
    8 minutes ago via web

**BREAKING NEWS**Source: Nuggets & Knicks have made progress on the Carmelo Anthony trade front - Denver will take Gallo & Chandler + Curry

Is this **** legit? Doubt it.

Veteran

BS rumors, the rumors that Walsh is hard balling the Nugs because Melo only wants to be in NY make more sense to me now. And Donnie better not trade Gallo the way he has been playing, that would be playing Santa Claus to the Nugs if they got Gallo.

nooo!!! id rather get melo as a FA than give up gallo and chandler

**** Gallo and Chandler.. We'll be getting Melo.. Plus we keep Landry fields??.... Pull the ****ing trigger!

Veteran

BTW this is the same guy that tweeted Melo going to NJ was a done deal a few weeks ago. Take his stuff with a grain of salt.

Incarcerated Bob is a Fruitcake.

CHRIS BROUSSARD Via Twitter:

Knicks, Nuggets, Twolves discussing 3-team trade. Melo to NYK; Chandler, Corey Brewer, Minny 1st rnd pick to Den; ECurry, ARandolph to Minny

Ooooooohhh Snap! And we keep Gallo/Fields?! I'm DOWN! Pull the trigger, NOW!

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    BTW this is the same guy that tweeted Melo going to NJ was a done deal a few weeks ago. Take his stuff with a grain of salt.
    Is it really!? Well there you have it. I'm a spammer.

Originally Posted by Crazy8s
    Is it really!? Well there you have it. I'm a spammer.
    ESPN on 3 Team Deal

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Just heard about that 3 team deal on ESPN. Giving up Chandler, Curry and Randolph is fine with me. Keeping Gallo and Fields would be great.

I hope this gets worked out. Hopefully Denver is coming to their senses and will take this deal, instead of letting Melo walk and getting nothing.

Damn... thats ****ing robbery... the only team that really benefits is us...

You people might hate me for this, but, I rather keep gallo the fields...

Knicks, Nuggets, Twolves discussing 3-team trade. Melo to NYK; Chandler, Corey Brewer, Minny 1st rnd pick to Den; ECurry, ARandolph to Minny

id rather lose chandler than fields or gallo..gallo could either be in the rotation or be converted to SG...he should be content with being a rotational guy since he wanted to go to ny so bad..1 good thing about losing chandler (and trading curry) is that we get rid of EVERYTHING from the thomas era

Now if we could just get Luke Ridnour in on the deal

Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    Damn... thats ****ing robbery... the only team that really benefits is us...

Most of us our diehard Knicks fans, so we'd have an orgasm if this went down. This is one of those trade ideas that a KNICKS fan like us make up on this forum. It's so one-sided. I doubt something this pathetic(for the Nuggets) goes down. Hate to be a debbie downer but just trying to be realistic. We technically ONLY give up 1 rotation player to get CARMELO ANTHONY???? I won't believe till I see it happen. And if it does, I'll be sure to jizz all over the place lol.

Originally Posted by Deathstroke
    Now if we could just get Luke Ridnour in on the deal
    **** anyone else if we can get Melo for technically only Chandler. This article is by Chris Broussard, so who knows how valid this **** is. Remember free agency last year? Lets hope CB redeems himself and is right about that trade rumor leak.