Tweets: Randolph's Agent Told He Will Be Traded Within 2 Weeks + More Melo Jargen

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I don't know who this dude is or where he's getting this info from, but I've been keeping an eye on his tweets.

http://twitter.com/incarceratedbob#

PLAYERPROFILES10a.jpg

**BREAKING NEWS** Knicks > Randolph's agent told that Trade would be done within next 2weeks> Walsh waiting 4other team 2 make another move

What a shame he got next to no chance from D'Antoni. He shot himself off the court, though.

**BREAKING NEWS** Knicks are trying 2get another player back with Carmelo (Martin or JR Smith or Anderson) alot of stuff being worked on
6 minutes ago via web

**BREAKING NEWS**Source: Nuggets have finally caved in & now are willing to take the Knicks offer (Still more details + a possible 3rd team)
8 minutes ago via web

**BREAKING NEWS**Source: Nuggets & Knicks have made progress on the Carmelo Anthony trade front - Denver will take Gallo & Chandler + Curry

Is this shit legit? Doubt it.

2eprp82.jpg

tiger0330

Legend
BS rumors, the rumors that Walsh is hard balling the Nugs because Melo only wants to be in NY make more sense to me now. And Donnie better not trade Gallo the way he has been playing, that would be playing Santa Claus to the Nugs if they got Gallo.

tiger0330

Legend
BTW this is the same guy that tweeted Melo going to NJ was a done deal a few weeks ago. Take his stuff with a grain of salt.

kylepicklehead

Benchwarmer
Incarcerated Bob is a Fruitcake.

CHRIS BROUSSARD Via Twitter:

Knicks, Nuggets, Twolves discussing 3-team trade. Melo to NYK; Chandler, Corey Brewer, Minny 1st rnd pick to Den; ECurry, ARandolph to Minny

Ooooooohhh Snap! And we keep Gallo/Fields?! I'm DOWN! Pull the trigger, NOW!

Just heard about that 3 team deal on ESPN. Giving up Chandler, Curry and Randolph is fine with me. Keeping Gallo and Fields would be great.

I hope this gets worked out. Hopefully Denver is coming to their senses and will take this deal, instead of letting Melo walk and getting nothing.

Hayato

Benchwarmer
Knicks, Nuggets, Twolves discussing 3-team trade. Melo to NYK; Chandler, Corey Brewer, Minny 1st rnd pick to Den; ECurry, ARandolph to Minny

id rather lose chandler than fields or gallo..gallo could either be in the rotation or be converted to SG...he should be content with being a rotational guy since he wanted to go to ny so bad..1 good thing about losing chandler (and trading curry) is that we get rid of EVERYTHING from the thomas era

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Damn... thats ****ing robbery... the only team that really benefits is us...

Most of us our diehard Knicks fans, so we'd have an orgasm if this went down. This is one of those trade ideas that a KNICKS fan like us make up on this forum. It's so one-sided. I doubt something this pathetic(for the Nuggets) goes down. Hate to be a debbie downer but just trying to be realistic. We technically ONLY give up 1 rotation player to get CARMELO ANTHONY???? I won't believe till I see it happen. And if it does, I'll be sure to jizz all over the place lol.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Now if we could just get Luke Ridnour in on the deal

**** anyone else if we can get Melo for technically only Chandler. This article is by Chris Broussard, so who knows how valid this shit is. Remember free agency last year? Lets hope CB redeems himself and is right about that trade rumor leak.

Markutis

Benchwarmer
I'll wait, but that's exactly the perfect trade for us if we could keep Fields and Gallo adding Melo. Chandler with Melo has no sense. I wouldn't even regret getting rid of him if he becomes an all-star next year.

Problem is i don't see Denver complying with Chandler, Brewer and one pick after pushing so hard on New Jersey offer and actually rejecting best offers from us in the past. It's not a matter of leverage, it's how Denver FO explains that trade to the fans.

Markutis

Benchwarmer
Most of us our diehard Knicks fans, so we'd have an orgasm if this went down. This is one of those trade ideas that a KNICKS fan like us make up on this forum. It's so one-sided. I doubt something this pathetic(for the Nuggets) goes down. Hate to be a debbie downer but just trying to be realistic. We technically ONLY give up 1 rotation player to get CARMELO ANTHONY???? I won't believe till I see it happen. And if it does, I'll be sure to jizz all over the place lol.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VLnWf1sQkjY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

You big Debbie.