Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aaron Brooks suspended by the Rockets

Veteran

Originally Posted by Markutis
    I posted about getting Aaron Brooks in this forum before. But nobody ever listen to me. That was when the Melo thing seemed impossible to do. Now it doesn't sound that good.
    After Brooks last two seasons nobody believed the Houston Rockets would trade their starting PG-Brooks.
    I'm hoping the Rockets dont get friendy again with the Orlando Magic to trade them Brooks.

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    more like Rudy Fernandez.... tired of the politics!
    trade me to a team that will appreciate my talent.

Houston just sent a dynamic-run n gun pass off the dribble PG-Ishmeal Smith down to the D.League. They also got a combo-guard in Terrence Williams DNP to the bench who can give u stats close to a tripple-double.
    What coach Adelman has not realize.... Keven Martin wild-shootin with no-defense, or team leadership qualities got Adelman FIRED in Sacremento.
    I thought you like Adelman?

Veteran

Hahn of Newsday reporting Knicks interested in Brooks. You heard it here first on KOL. I know they really like AR.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    After Brooks last two seasons nobody believed the Houston Rockets would trade their starting PG-Brooks.
    I'm hoping the Rockets dont get friendy again with the Orlando Magic to trade them Brooks.
    Actually, rumours about Brooks wanting out of the Rockets were rolling all season long. But i'm sure Houston FO is not going to trade him for nothing.

Superstar

I personally don't like Aaron Brooks' game. Not efficient enough for me except from 3. He's also a ball hog. He's small and sucks at defense.

These things are fine for D'Antoni, but i can see D'Antoni getting fired soon as expectations rise for this Knicks squad.

Superstar

One more thing. The rockets have one of the best coaching staffs in the league, which focuses on Discipline because to be honest, they are a team full of role players, except Yao and Kev Mart. The surrounding talent wasn't good when it was Yao and Tracy. Just a bunch of tough nosed defensive players and a decent role player in Scola.

I don't trust an undisciplined player playing in a discplined system going to our undisciplined system.

good call

A report in New York had the Rockets eager to dump Aaron Brooks, and that the Knicks were mulling a deal. The primary point of the report, that the Knicks are interested in Brooks, is entirely accurate. According to two individuals with knowledge of the Rockets' thinking, the Rockets are not mulling a deal because so far there is not one to consider, and the Rockets are not looking to dump Brooks. Not even close. Houston Chronicle

Originally Posted by Toons
    the Rockets are not mulling a deal because so far there is not one to consider, and the Rockets are not looking to dump Brooks. Not even close. Houston Chronicle
    This is accurate, so now we can stop.