Aaron Brooks suspended by the Rockets

tiger0330

Legend
He walked out during the Memphis game in the 4th qtr, he's been unhappy with not getting a contract extension and not getting his starting job back after his injury. He's probably looking for another team next year if Houston doesn't try to move him by the trade deadline.

He is a score first PG that has upper echelon speed, tailor made for SSOL. He won the NBA most improved player last year for an outstanding year when he also became the starting PG. Excellent 3 pt range but his size limits his defensive ability.

Should we get him if available?

Paul1355

All Star
He walked out during the Memphis game in the 4th qtr, he's been unhappy with not getting a contract extension and not getting his starting job back after his injury. He's probably looking for another team next year if Houston doesn't try to move him by the trade deadline.

He is a score first PG that has upper echelon speed, tailor made for SSOL. He won the NBA most improved player last year for an outstanding year when he also became the starting PG. Excellent 3 pt range but his size limits his defensive ability.

Should we get him if available?
yes...he is money from outside

BreenForPrez

Benchwarmer
I personally am SICK of having guys like this. Aaron Brook is a grown man who, while making over 2 million dollars a year playing a game, walks off the court like a child because he wasn't getting the playing time he deserved. Yes, he can score, but I want him as far away from the chemistry we have on this team as possible. He reminds me too much (attitude wise) of Nate and Marbury. The Knicks are so likeable right now. I literally love this team as much as I loved the 99 team (i know we had some goofballs on that team but never would I call them childish or selfish). Stay away from a kid who cries when he doesn't play.

What a baby!

nyk_nyk

All Star
TD scores for us off the bench right now. Why would you want to pay more money for the same thing? We need more of a conventional PG as a backup.

Kiyaman

Legend
I personally am SICK of having guys like this. Aaron Brook is a grown man who, while making over 2 million dollars a year playing a game, walks off the court like a child because he wasn't getting the playing time he deserved. Yes, he can score, but I want him as far away from the chemistry we have on this team as possible. He reminds me too much (attitude wise) of Nate and Marbury. The Knicks are so likeable right now. I literally love this team as much as I loved the 99 team (i know we had some goofballs on that team but never would I call them childish or selfish). Stay away from a kid who cries when he doesn't play.

What a baby!

u never seen Brooks perform have u? tell the truth.......

I would trade Felton for Brooks & Terrence Williams (bad-attitudes)
quicker than the word go. Both players ball-skills, passing-skills,
and athleticism are 5 steps ahead of Felton.
Brooks is just to damn good to be coming off the bench to backup Lowry....
how much a..sss is a Man suppose to kiss?
I like headcoach Adelman 100 times more than celebrity coach Damnphony.
I remember what Adelman did to "PG-Jason Williams" whose skills took the Sacremento Kings out of the decades of darkness and into the winning LIGHT.

MProv00

Rookie
u never seen Brooks perform have u? tell the truth.......

I would trade Felton for Brooks & Terrence Williams (bad-attitudes)
quicker than the word go. Both players ball-skills, passing-skills,
and athleticism are 5 steps ahead of Felton.
Brooks is just to damn good to be coming off the bench to backup Lowry....
how much a..sss is a Man suppose to kiss?
I like headcoach Adelman 100 times more than celebrity coach Damnphony.
I remember what Adelman did to "PG-Jason Williams" whose skills took the Sacremento Kings out of the decades of darkness and into the winning LIGHT.

i dont think thats the point hes tryin to make...brooks needs to grow up...actin like randy moss lol

Kiyaman

Legend
TD scores for us off the bench right now. Why would you want to pay more money for the same thing? We need more of a conventional PG as a backup.

Conventional?
Brooks is a STARTER.....with creative passing-skills to get everyone in on the offense. Toney Douglas DEFENSE off the bench is a Knick-KEEPER.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Well if we could get him to back-up Felton I'd be all for it....but backing up he might not want to do even though Felton is the starter.

Markutis

Benchwarmer
I posted about getting Aaron Brooks in this forum before. But nobody ever listen to me. :cool: That was when the Melo thing seemed impossible to do. Now it doesn't sound that good.

iSaYughh

Starter
Conventional?
Brooks is a STARTER.....with creative passing-skills to get everyone in on the offense. Toney Douglas DEFENSE off the bench is a Knick-KEEPER.

I actually agree w you, completely.

I love Terrence Williams, too. Shane Battier, with superior overall athleticism and scoring ability, as well as crisper passing.

*Moz, Turiaf, Williams, Douglas would make a supreme Big 9, for likely D'antoni rotation of

Brooks
Fields
Gallo
Melo
Amare

Douglas for game changing defense and energy
Moz and Turiaf complimenting our 4-5 for going big, giving starters rest
Williams substituting both in the 2, 3, even 4 for versatility.

I could see Williams playing the 2 for us, as a starter, and making Fields 6th man.

Fantasy, tho. D'antoni will not trade Felton or make him a backup.

Kiyaman

Legend
i dont think thats the point hes tryin to make...brooks needs to grow up...actin like randy moss lol

more like Rudy Fernandez.... tired of the politics!
trade me to a team that will appreciate my talent.

Houston just sent a dynamic-run n gun pass off the dribble PG-Ishmeal Smith down to the D.League. They also got a combo-guard in Terrence Williams DNP to the bench who can give u stats close to a tripple-double.
What coach Adelman has not realize.... Keven Martin wild-shootin with no-defense, or team leadership qualities got Adelman FIRED in Sacremento.

Kiyaman

Legend
I posted about getting Aaron Brooks in this forum before. But nobody ever listen to me. :cool: That was when the Melo thing seemed impossible to do. Now it doesn't sound that good.

After Brooks last two seasons nobody believed the Houston Rockets would trade their starting PG-Brooks.
I'm hoping the Rockets dont get friendy again with the Orlando Magic to trade them Brooks.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
more like Rudy Fernandez.... tired of the politics!
trade me to a team that will appreciate my talent.

Houston just sent a dynamic-run n gun pass off the dribble PG-Ishmeal Smith down to the D.League. They also got a combo-guard in Terrence Williams DNP to the bench who can give u stats close to a tripple-double.
What coach Adelman has not realize.... Keven Martin wild-shootin with no-defense, or team leadership qualities got Adelman FIRED in Sacremento.
I thought you like Adelman?

Markutis

Benchwarmer
After Brooks last two seasons nobody believed the Houston Rockets would trade their starting PG-Brooks.
I'm hoping the Rockets dont get friendy again with the Orlando Magic to trade them Brooks.

Actually, rumours about Brooks wanting out of the Rockets were rolling all season long. But i'm sure Houston FO is not going to trade him for nothing.

clumsy

Rotation player
I personally don't like Aaron Brooks' game. Not efficient enough for me except from 3. He's also a ball hog. He's small and sucks at defense.

These things are fine for D'Antoni, but i can see D'Antoni getting fired soon as expectations rise for this Knicks squad.