Should we just trade Gallinari?

Trade Gallo?

• Yes and we should fire Mike D'antoni as well.

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Yes if he's the one that's keeping the trade from happening.

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • No we should try to convince Denver to accept our current offer.

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • No forget Melo he's not worth 2/5 of our starting lineup

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

moneyg

Starter
Who gives a shit if Denver would get "lowballed". They could be getting nothing without us.

dont understimate chicago jumping in and includin noah... it can happen..

if they want gallo.. u have to give him to them...its that simple

everybody wants to hold onto gallo but we would have to let gallo go ....along with felton... to sign cp3 or d wil in 2012.. (cap restrictions)

so gallo will be gone anyway....so what the sense.. restock in the draft and offseason.. get core players now

side note.... sloan is leavong the jazz (d will will follow)

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
The rumors on the Melo to Chicago front have been dead quiet and there doesn't seem to be much reason for the Bulls to do anything considering they're already a great team with two solid options. Taking the ball away from Derrick Rose = not a wise idea.

Oldtimer

Rotation player
Patience

Patience!

As i have said in another post, I am afraid that Walsh and/or Dolan will blink and add assets to the Melo offer -- Gallo or Fields.

I would not blink. Of course, Melo wants his guaranteed money and New York, but he wants New York. He is not going back to Denver.

Let us assume we knew that Melo would come to us in free agency. Look what that would open up. Minnesota wants Randolph, we could get a first round pick from them. We probably will not be able to pay both Chandler and Melo for cap reasons next year. We could trade Chandler, before the deadline, for some inexpensive assets -- perhaps future raft picks. We would have Gallo and Fields and could use them in trades.

The Knicks and Denver are playing chicken. Let Denver blink first.