Stephen A Smith says Knicks must get Carmelo now!

Kiyaman

Legend
I honestly think Denver doesn't want Chandler. I bet they want Felton and Gallo... If we had to do that as our only way to get Melo would any of you do it?

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>Originally Posted by Clyde & The Pearl
If they threw in Lawson I'd do it in a heartbeat.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I would take young Ty Lawson over Felton in a heartbeat.
I was angry when the Knicks didnt bid on Ty Lawson when the
Timberwolves had a big for-sale sign on PG.

Dale Davis was never a Knick...
I too thought one of the Davis' were on the knicks for a very short time when they were washed up at the end of their career....was it Antonio or Dale?

It doesn't matter which Davis came over in the trade with Eddy Curry, both
played under coach Larry Brown with center Smits making the Indiana Pacers
competitive for the Ewing, Oakley, and Starks Knicks.
The point I made in a post was the old rumor on coach Larry Brown, none
of Larry Brown ex-players want to be coached by him a 2nd time.
And Davis proved this by making several complaints on his arrival, plus
Davis ran up in the stands to fight a fan harrassing his wife and son.
Davis couldnt wait to talk to the media about the Knicks organization
(Larry Brown vs Isiah feud) after being traded to Toronto for Jalen Rose....
Recall: Pacer coach Isiah had Jalen Rose & Davis traded to Chicago for
Artest & Miller. What comes around goes around...

WHAT?!

"According to league sources, the Nuggets have inquired about the Knicks' willingness to let go of Raymond Felton"

our WILLINGNESS?!?!?! jesus christ if we get rid of him then we're back at square 1

Nah Felton sucks man! He's the No. 1 reason for our 4-10 run over the last 14. Below average playmaker who can't keep any PG in the league in front of him on defense. Don't buy into his inflated numbers on offense!

I'd love to ged rid of him if that means we get Melo and Billups. These 2 guys dragged Denver to the Conf. Finals in 08/09. Billups is a proven playmaker and good defender and that's all we need from our PG until Chris Paul or Deron Williams (hopefully) arrive in 2012.