Lakers vs. Knicks--"Unofficial Game Thread"

Markutis

Benchwarmer
Thank God Charlotte Bobcats started to lose some games. The Knicks are tired. That 8 man rotation from D'Antoni plus the team playing above his capacity all season long has leaded us to a situation where we can't play consistent. We switch on/off during every game. The All-Star break will give us some rest but i'm sure we'd be lucky if Philly and Indiana don't leave us behind to a 8th tier playoffs first round exit.

Our offense is flawing badly. We barely move the ball and most of the possessions end up with an open range shot or an individual effort to penetrate. Too many turnovers + no rebound + bad shooting percentage = sure defeat. Sometimes we defend well during games but we just can't stand it. We're exhausted. D'antoni's fault.

Best thing we could do right now is trade for Carmelo, try to keep the 6th tier with late momentum and build a team around Stoudemire and Anthony in the offseason. Better with a new coach.

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
Gallinari embarrassed himself last night, flopping on every single drive to the basket. He doesn't have the creativity to make a drive without looking awful and forcing a ref to make a call for him. He is ugly to watch and makes me think that he should of stayed in Europe till he was 25 years old. Damn make the damn Melo trade right now, we are a freaking triple-A team right now.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Gallinari embarrassed himself last night, flopping on every single drive to the basket. He doesn't have the creativity to make a drive without looking awful and forcing a ref to make a call for him. He is ugly to watch and makes me think that he should of stayed in Europe till he was 25 years old. Damn make the damn Melo trade right now, we are a freaking triple-A team right now.

And did you see how Kobe went between his legs about ten times, showed gallo the ball, and then shot a step back three that parted Gallo's hair??? Pitiful defense. I know the Mamba is more than a handful, but that's Godfather D'ant putting Gallo on Kobe while Chandler is giving up 6 inches trying to check Odom. How in the world KO members think Gallo is untouchable floors me.....

jimkcchief88

All Star
Almost all his long range shots have been quality to wide open.

Just laying bricks like he got a degree in masonry.

And not just a bachelor's degree, more like a MBA or an honorary doctorate. Those were extra special bricks last night. We should change Gallo's nickname from cock to the third little pig and play GAP band during his introduction.....

Hayato

Benchwarmer
my god look at dolan after last nights game..

alg_james_dolan_depression.jpg

how could he NOT trade for melo??