Lakers vs. Knicks--"Unofficial Game Thread"

KingofNy

Starter
LA's bench does not suck lol. We just aren't as good as them. How did we get it back to 9, Kobe keeps trying to get Pau going but its been misses an to's. If he actually was converting we'd be still getting trounced. They are just better.

I was making the point that our starters should be able to score against their bench. Tonight is another example of why D'Antoni's system sucks. If we aren't on fire we have no chance to win. Hell most of the time we are on fire it's still close because we play NO defense at all. D'Antoni is all over Gallo's nuts saying he's the best shooter he's ever seen...blah, blah, blah. Gallo is mediocre at best.

iSaYughh

Starter
Gallo. And Amare. Are having sub-par games.

And that's our game right there.

Adding Melo and we won't have to run on all cylinders to win games; and Gallo, and especially Amare, will be far more consistently dominant.

71136_136645019730215_6025895_n.jpg

KingofNy

Starter
O.K., now I agree that the refs are sucking. They blew the call on the Gallo drive and call 2 back-to-back tacky fouls on us. F the refs.

Wow... They call the bullcrap foul on Douglas yet they let Chandler get raped beyond the arch and no-call. Again, F*** the refs!

la2ny

Starter
O.K., now I agree that the refs are sucking. They blew the call on the Gallo drive and call 2 back-to-back tacky fouls on us. F the refs.

Wow... They call the bullcrap foul on Douglas yet they let Chandler get raped beyond the arch and no-call. Again, F*** the refs!

Does it even matter at this point lol. Refs at this juncture are a pretty moot thing to object 2.