Knicks V Hawks - Wed Feb ①⑥: Bitterness Ensues

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
...This one should be in the bag.

It's games like this that make me realize how sad I'll be after the Carmelo trade. I like Wilson Chandler, I like Danilo Gallinari, I think Fields is the man...seeing any of these guys go is going to suck...

elcol

Rotation player
yeah man its rough, everything we hate about miami heat we will become if the trade goes through, amare and melo and a bunch of scrubs, just like the heat.

Wargames

Starter
...This one should be in the bag.

It's games like this that make me realize how sad I'll be after the Carmelo trade. I like Wilson Chandler, I like Danilo Gallinari, I think Fields is the man...seeing any of these guys go is going to suck...

yeah but give them credit if this was their last game here as Knicks five of them we're in doubles figures. This was a great way to say goodbye.

Markutis

Benchwarmer
Fantastic win. Specially after yesterday's loses from Indiana and Philly.

By the way... D'Antoni using a 10 men rotation? Is he ill or something?

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
WOOHOO!!!!!!

Suck on that you avian ****s!

Our bench were sizzling tonight! Chandler belongs in the second unit with TD, Turiaf and Williams. It just works.

Also, one of the best defensive efforts I've seen from the lads in a while.

Loved Amar'e's cheap foul on Smith. That is a captain's foul. No momentum for you, sunshine. Excellent! Then he smashes on him!

I've been whining about our communication on defence, tonight, though there were some blaring F ups, I was satisfied.

Spacing - good
Shot selection - good
Rotation - good
Cohesion - good
Effort - good
Communication - good
Boobies - good

Huge win going in to a break.

I'm feelin' rigid!

iJoe

Rotation player
Heheh way to go Amare for talking trash on the Hawks and backing it up. The Hawks were talking about how they would use it as motivation, but they got demoralized early in the 3rd.

So how about that 10 man rotation? We're at 28 wins. Guess what our win average for the whole season has been the past 5 years? Yep... 28

Just need 12 more wins to get 40. Thats not looking too hard at all right now. These forums are so full of negativity, its sickening sometimes. :gony: :beer:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Heheh way to go Amare for talking trash on the Hawks and backing it up. The Hawks were talking about how they would use it as motivation, but they got demoralized early in the 3rd.

So how about that 10 man rotation? We're at 28 wins. Guess what our win average for the whole season has been the past 5 years? Yep... 28

Just need 12 more wins to get 40. Thats not looking too hard at all right now. These forums are so full of negativity, its sickening sometimes. :gony: :beer:

see thats what i love about STAT; he not only talks the talk but he walks it as well, and thats what separates NY superstars from the rest. look at all NY superstars from past and present they all have one thing in common-SWAG this guys a walking talking NY legend in the making he's joining the ranks with Ewing and Reed, especially when he brings us a title.

im loving this win i feel were the better team of the 2 but our previous matchups were dulled by poor starts and shooting we fixed that tonight we came out with urgency and energy; however, the game to watch is next wednesdays after such a long break.

sidenote: Fields is the MAN!!

iSaYughh

Starter
Crazy⑧s;157809 said:
WOOHOO!!!!!!

Suck on that you avian ****s!

Our bench were sizzling tonight! Chandler belongs in the second unit with TD, Turiaf and Williams. It just works.

Also, one of the best defensive efforts I've seen from the lads in a while.

Loved Amar'e's cheap foul on Smith. That is a captain's foul. No momentum for you, sunshine. Excellent! Then he smashes on him!

I've been whining about our communication on defence, tonight, though there were some blaring F ups, I was satisfied.

Spacing - good
Shot selection - good
Rotation - good
Cohesion - good
Effort - good
Communication - good
Boobies - good

Huge win going in to a break.

I'm feelin' rigid!

Lmao @ you av?an shits. Classic! :peace:

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Yeah this game was important to remind the team what it's capable of when it plays hard.

I look forward to seeing plenty more ass kicking in the near future.

That's right Al Horford go eat a DICK

la2ny

Starter
So the seahawks finally ate sum knickerbocker wood 2day. :cool:

now on to asw where Amare will screw more women then wilt chamerlain

Blas

Benchwarmer
Great Win!

Its really really sad to see how little replies this thread has to other game threads.

It looks like when we win, the boards gets a little silent, but when we loose...

We get the game thread filled and 5 different posts of anit-MDA.

Toons

is the Bo$$

Its just that we have all types of fans here. We have dillusional fans, real fans, bandwaggon fans, newbies, amare/felton followers, and now even melo followers. All of the real, down to earth, knick fans know that its gonna be a process. We are making a big improvement over last year, and we have a knick in the all star game (almost 2). People just need to relax, and enjoy the ride to the playoffs.

Al Horford acting like a first class mother-f'er.

What a mental boy he needs some therapy imo.

Biggest joke is that he got away with a clear technical early in the game when he fouled STAT he was yelling at the ref like a mad man. Should have been ejected for his second technical late in the game.

Anyway we spanked their asses and that's all that matters!

Bye the way: Does anybody know where Clyde is at times when he doesn't commentate? I hope he's just busy and doesn't have some kind of illness he needs treatment on. Famous people often hyde it when they got some kind of illness.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Odds are he just has days off...

I liked everything I saw from the Knicks last night - defense, hustle, lengthier rotation (no AR but I've pretty much given up on that at this point), and we won without shooting the ball at over 50%

Those are all things we'd have to do if we want to get out of the first round, or hell even win a game in the playoffs period.

iJoe

Rotation player
Its just that we have all types of fans here. We have dillusional fans, real fans, bandwaggon fans, newbies, amare/felton followers, and now even melo followers. All of the real, down to earth, knick fans know that its gonna be a process. We are making a big improvement over last year, and we have a knick in the all star game (almost 2). People just need to relax, and enjoy the ride to the playoffs.

:agreed:

I'll drink to that :beer: