Thread: C◎UNTD◎WN: 29 Games And Counting Remain - .509 - Philly + Indiana Gaining

Default C◎UNTD◎WN: 29 Games And Counting Remain - .509 - Philly + Indiana Gaining

Keeping tabs on our beloved lads as our return to the post season hangs in the balance.

Schedule below.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Beating the beatable becomes of more import than ever before.

Defence must improve.

Questions, questions, questions.

Will a trade save the day?

Will STAT's godly toe repair?

Can MD adjust?

I'll allow you gentlemen to elaborate.

Had a look at our remaining schedule this morning, looks tough!

We gotta get 40-42 wins somehow, then we're definitely in the playoffs.

Good thing is, we still have to play the Raptors once and Cavs 3 times. Should be 4 wins in the bank. The rest will be hard fought games for us. We gotta give our all to achieve 41 wins.

I don't think we will see Melo in a Knick uniform this season. But I don't care anymore. Regular season will be almost over at the trade deadline. Would be better anyway to sign Melo in the summer in order to develop a nice chemistry during training camp.

[QUOTE=
    Good thing is, we still have to play the Raptors once and Cavs 3 times. Should be 4 wins in the bank. The rest will be hard fought games for us. We gotta give our all to achieve 41 wins.
    [/QUOTE]

not so fast... we lost to cavs once already and becasue of us they dont have the longest losing streak

Originally Posted by Sprewell-Houston
    Had a look at our remaining schedule this morning, looks tough!

We gotta get 40-42 wins somehow, then we're definitely in the playoffs.

I don't think we will see Melo in a Knick uniform this season. But I don't care anymore. Regular season will be almost over at the trade deadline. Would be better anyway to sign Melo in the summer in order to develop a nice chemistry during training camp.
    Wow, I thought the knicks were going to win at least 45 but that looks very doubtful..We did lose to cavs once already..If the knicks play like they been playing we could lose to anybody but we could also win anybody when we're focused..I'm not so sure the knicks will be able to sigh melo in the off season,We always seem to take a chances and we end up falling flat in our faces..We aren't going to far this season..So I say if you can get melo now,Get him. My feelings are usually right. So it's best that they get him while they can .Unless you have to give up to much,then I think they have to hold off..

We gotta get Melo before trade deadline IMO.. Don't take it as a given he's gonna sign here in the offseason. As said before we've been burned and made to look like complete choke artist on many occasions.

Knicks are 27-26. I think we lose to ATL. 27-27 at the ASB.

The final 28 games? I have us finishing 14-14. How can you say anything better, right?

A bunch of games vs CLE & ORL. 3 vs MIL & INDY. 3 vs BOS/MIA. We have to go to PHI. We go to DAL.

41-41 should be about where we'll finish. IS that good enough for the 6th seed? I doubt it. PHILLY has an easier road. The own the tiebreaker against us. Our luck we'll finish 7th and have to watch MIA wax us. OUCH!

At least we control our own fate against Indy.

NOW... this changes if we trade for "you know who."

Default Countdown To Trade Deadline...

10 days til...
    images.jpg