View Poll Results: T-Mac and Yao good or bad??

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bad, should have kept Francis

1 9.09%
  • Good, hello new shaq and kobe

10 90.91%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T-Mac and Yao

Hybrid View

Default T-Mac and Yao

T-mac is now in houston which means there is a new shaq and kobe in the west. T-Mac and Yao i think will improve houston in many ways but there are some who think it was a mistake tradeing steve.
    what do you think??

Good move no doubt.

wow are u 4real this is like best combo in nba damn Kobe is a bum T-mAc Is way betta plus Yao has a jump shot unlike Shaq plus hes betta not stronger but longer plus hes grting betta hes just gota be a lil more agresive but damn they got a good team n they got nice coach.

i Want VaN Gundy bak!!!!

i agree with you. but i dont agree with you when you say "damn Kobe is a bum T-mAc Is way betta". kobe is much better than T-Mac. kobe has better D and better offence.

i want vangundy back too!!

with vangundy went ny's number one in the league defense

Originally Posted by pbjb14

yea but vangundy wont come back now. hes got it good hes got yao and tmac who would want to leave that

I wish vangundy the best, dude busted his ass for the Knicks. Can't forget that time of him on the floor holding on to Alonzo's leg. Anyways I think Yao and Tmac is a great combo for Houston. Much better than the Francis, Mobley and Yao combo. We all going to see the difference next season.

The Rockets traded two very good players, a selfish, uncoachable PG and a good SG for a selfish SG. I don't know which were the worse of the two evils. I think they had a much better and deeper team last year.

wat r u stupid wow u must be retarted wow tmac aint selfish he just shot bc his team sucked no 1 could shoot he was whole team, so he had 2 be selfsish n had 2 shoot he atleast gave em a chance now he got yao finaly some 1 who cn score n he now also has a nice coach even thoo Doc was a nice coach damn tmac is betta then francis,mobley n kobe togetha

warning on TmAc N Knicks4life, please treat the other members with respect

Hey jsm0331, TmAc N Knicks4like is like Lakerfan1979!

Originally Posted by TmAc N Knicks4life
    wat r u stupid wow u must be retarted wow tmac aint selfish he just shot bc his team sucked no 1 could shoot he was whole team, so he had 2 be selfsish n had 2 shoot he atleast gave em a chance now he got yao finaly some 1 who cn score n he now also has a nice coach even thoo Doc was a nice coach damn tmac is betta then francis,mobley n kobe togetha
    I won't acknowledge the little attack, not worth it.

Teammates sucked?? Gooden, Hill (when he was healthy), Howard, and Stevenson...these guys suck? Most GMs and people that know a thing or two about the NBA would disagree here. T-Mac is allergic to passing the ball, he had teammates, good ones, no Yao Ming, but good teammates, and he wouldn't get them the ball, until he got his. How else would you explain Howard coming to the East and averaging some of the worst numbers of his career against the lack of Eastern big men, he wasn't getting the ball, because Mac wouldn't give it to him. No one has to be selfish, he should be able to make his teammates better.
    To think T-Mac is better than Kobe is one pathetic thought, but better than Francis, Mobley, and Kobe...come on, get real. If you truly believe this, then I feel sorry that you don't know a lot about the other players in the NBA, other than T-Mac.

it was a good trade for both teams. rockets get T-Mac who is one of the best right now and him and yao will be like shaq and kobe. for the magic they get rid of a player that dident want to play there and they get a SG, PG and if hill comes back that team is going to be good. dont forget about the rookie they drafted.

depending the improving of yao ming, these two players can be reallyyyyyy good.

Originally Posted by JJtheKnick
    Originally Posted by pbjb14

yea but vangundy wont come back now. hes got it good hes got yao and tmac who would want to leave that

cant hurt to dream !!