View Poll Results: T-Mac and Yao good or bad??

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bad, should have kept Francis

1 9.09%
  • Good, hello new shaq and kobe

10 90.91%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: T-Mac and Yao

it cant hurt but it wont happen why would he leave t mac and yao. unless the knicks get perfect over night.

wow yea i only no about tmac and howard was a bum, u cnt say those players r good kobe had 3 hall of famers on his team and couldnt win a championship hows tmac sopose 2 win wit gooden, and howard?? yea gooden is a desent player not a bad 1 but howard hes way 2 old has nutin left he did get some points but hes not player he use 2 be, they where actualy btter without him 2 seasons.

Originally Posted by TmAc N Knicks4life
    wow yea i only no about tmac and howard was a bum, u cnt say those players r good kobe had 3 hall of famers on his team and couldnt win a championship hows tmac sopose 2 win wit gooden, and howard?? yea gooden is a desent player not a bad 1 but howard hes way 2 old has nutin left he did get some points but hes not player he use 2 be, they where actualy btter without him 2 seasons.
    nobody is saying that the rockets are going to win the championship. i am saying that T-Mac and yao is better then marbury and houston or crawford. but the rockets will contend for the tittle this year and soo will the knicks but that does not mean they are going to win.