Giving up Felton

STAT1

Starter
If we give up Felton I want usable pieces back, not junk but guys that either we can trade or that fill a need...

Billups doesn't fit the bill? His contract will be expiring after next year which makes him a valuable trade chip, plus he can still ball. Dropped 30 pts 9 assists 5 rebounds & 3 steals on Dallas just last week.

KBlack25

Starter
Billups doesn't fit the bill? His contract will be expiring after next year which makes him a valuable trade chip, plus he can still ball. Dropped 30 pts 9 assists 5 rebounds & 3 steals on Dallas just last week.

He would fit the bill...

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
I hear we might also be able to get Sebastian Telfair if we trade AR to Minny for their pick. Might have to throw in something else.

Telfair can run an offense and he's explosive and athletic.

STAT1

Starter
Throw in something else to get Telfair? Is he worth it? If we could get him as a throw in for nothing why not but I wouldn't give up anyone like Bill Walker or Toney Douglas to get Telfair, or even a 2nd round pick.

WrongIslander

Rotation player

Yeah but apart from the value in trade
the points
the assists
the rebounds
the steals
the experience

what does he really bring to the table ....

STAT1

Starter
Yeah but apart from the value in trade
the points
the assists
the rebounds
the steals
the experience

what does he really bring to the table ....

Big shot making ability, the guy is money in the clutch. Who would you want taking the last shot in a must win game, him or Ray Felton? He also brings proven leadership & playoff experience, that can mean all the difference in a 7 game series.

WrongIslander

Rotation player
Big shot making ability, the guy is money in the clutch. Who would you want taking the last shot in a must win game, him or Ray Felton? He also brings proven leadership & playoff experience, that can mean all the difference in a 7 game series.

I take it you've never seen the "what did the Romans ever do for us sketch".

Basically it's about a group of idiots who think they can solve all the world's problems through discussion and they sit down to ask "what did the Roman's ever do for us" but in a derogatory way. By the time everyone has chipped in they have about 20 ways the Romans made their lives better and completely ignore them.

It's just English sarcasm that I'm bringing to the table, don't mind me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExWfh6sGyso

STAT1

Starter
Lol, sorry not familiar with that sketch. I should have sensed the sarcasm in your last post I'm a bit slow today it's the weekend dude! ;)