come begining of the season

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
when the season starts with or without the likely trades are the knicks strong enough now with the weak nets to win their division claiming first ruond home court advantage in the playoffs?

starpula

Benchwarmer
yes, but it`ll be a dogfight with philly and NJ (if Kidd stays). the atlantic race has the potential to be what NL East race was two weeks ago (4 mediocre teams in the hunt)

JJtheKnick

Starter
thats true but if the knicks do the trades they want to i believe that they will be well ahead of the nets even if kidd stays

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
kidd or no kidd i think we have enough, and i think a buig part will be what kinda seaosn jefferson has if jefferson can step up more then last yr then it could be close.

Bobnbuu

Rookie
With all the trades the Knicks had made last season, all they need to do now is go through training camp together as a team. Once they've established a chemistry within the players that they already have there's no doubt in my mind that the Knicks will be a force in the East, if not the entire league.

But getting Jamal and Dampier wouldn't hurt.

JJtheKnick

Starter
ever knick fan wants to think that. but the thing is these players are not good enough to win the tittle. if they play together, yea they will get better but better is not what we need we need greatness