The Official "MeloDrama" Thread Feb 18th - Feb 24th

Via @AlanHahn on twitter

"Carmelo going to Nets if Knicks don't include Mozgov, Carmelo still would have to sign off on extension. Sources still say he won't."
2 minutes ago

la2ny

Starter
I know this will send most into a frenzy saying f**k Denver and Melo isn't worth it, but do we honestly have any proof that Chris Paul wants to leave NO or D.Will wanting to leave Utah??? I mean all we have is a bunch of media souces telling us this crap.

Im tired of every year it's us looking to try to get some big name player and failing. Im sick of it. Just get this over with jesus!

181148_triple_facepalm_super_RE_The_most_awesome_thing_u_will_ever_see-s600x480-89034.jpg

Stat4mvp

Benchwarmer
If melo really wants to come to the knicks and be successful here, then this is his time to grow a pair and tell the nuggets directly or through his agent that he WILL NOT sign with the nets under any circumstances. He should communicate this to the knicks as well to force denvers hand in accepting a very fair deal considering they deserve nothing for Melo.

Stat4mvp

Benchwarmer
Crazy⑧s;159230 said:
If we budge on Mozgov, we're weak as piss.

Why won't they take AR?

If we give in on this, I feel like Denver is publicly mocking and emasculating us just for fun. Are they seriously using an unproven russian rookie as the make or break piece in this deal? wow...

mafra

Legend
I hope Walsh is calling NO & UTAH right now, and offering Curry, Chandler, Gallo, Douglas for Deron or Paul. Would love to say F.U. DENVER. We got Paul/Deron.

NO WAY MELO agrees to extension then. Simply signs with us and away we go.

WrongIslander

Rotation player
Yeah fairplay to Kobe there.

Seems the rumours about this going to Thursday were on the money.

"I'll be at the Memphis game on Tuesday ... in a Denver uniform."

mafra

Legend
Yeah fairplay to Kobe there.

Seems the rumours about this going to Thursday were on the money.

"I'll be at the Memphis game on Tuesday ... in a Denver uniform."

This tells me that DEN doesn't want to do a deal with NYK. Will probably take it to the wire and 'Melo with either agree to go to NJ, or DEN will keep him and hope for the best.

WrongIslander

Rotation player
This tells me that DEN doesn't want to do a deal with NYK. Will probably take it to the wire and 'Melo with either agree to go to NJ, or DEN will keep him and hope for the best.

You know what if he wants to go to NJ then let him, his loss, we'll just do it without him or LeBron.

STAT1

Starter
The issue isn't just letting Mozgov go, its the fact that the nuggets have consistently been pushing the envelope. First, gallo was out of the question then they got us to include Gallo, then we say that that is our final offer and if we give in again, I guarantee they pull something else to try and grab fields as well. This is becoming like a hostage situation in the movies, and we are the cops giving in to the demands time and time again.

LOL, it does seem like a hostage situation at that. :alert:

I think you say if we give you Mozgov we want the deal done now, no questions asked, no further demands, no nothing. Take it or leave it. I'm pretty sure the Knicks have said that already with the earlier Gallo package offer, but if Mozgov is what's going to get this deal done then let's get it done already & move on. I really think they want Mozgov because they plan on moving him to the Nets for 1 of their draft picks.

Dario8676

Benchwarmer
you know whats weird, for the past few months i was really excited to get anthony on the Knicks, but with these past few days and all the bs rumors and nonsense going around, I feel like i've been burnt out, and honestly I don't really care if he comes anymore. Denver FO has pissed me off.

Stat4mvp

Benchwarmer
you know whats weird, for the past few months i was really excited to get anthony on the Knicks, but with these past few days and all the bs rumors and nonsense going around, I feel like i've been burnt out, and honestly I don't really care if he comes anymore. Denver FO has pissed me off.

Here here.

I'm sick of the erroneous reports, I'm sick of the true yet misleading reports, but most of all I'm sick of the suspect, deliberately false reports used to get web traffic and tv ratings. Not to mention the ignorant people who are comparing Carmelo to Brett Favre when it isn't exactly his choice right now, and he is not the one to blam; the Denver FO is because that are acting like amateurs and don't see to know what the hell they want.

la2ny

Starter
Me 2 It's so regurgitated at this point im not sick of it anymore I just want it 2 stop

Tokie420

Benchwarmer
This is my first post. Ive been trolling these boards for about 2 yrs now and this is the first time I ever felt I had to say anything. Melo is going to NJ. Let it go...