The Official "MeloDrama" Thread Feb 18th - Feb 24th

Dario8676

Benchwarmer
NYK confident latest offer is respectable and could get done for Melo soon. DEN preferred Gallinari over Fields after being asked to choose.

Smooth

Benchwarmer
send all of them guys to denver for mello! mello is a beast and next year we go after chris paul and then we can all say the knicks are BACK!

tiger0330

Legend
Probably wont accept, but hell we tried :shrug:
I don't know about that. I'm thinking that may be a better deal than the Nets deal, 2 firsts this year in a weak draft and 2 others but drafts are always a crapshoot anyway. These are young proven players that we're giving them and they get a first.

Curry finally did something for this team if it gets done.

la2ny

Starter
I don't know about that. I'm thinking that may be a better deal than the Nets deal, 2 firsts this year in a weak draft and 2 others but drafts are always a crapshoot anyway. These are young proven players that we're giving them and they get a first.
Of course a better deal, our players are better. But I just think Den. is that retarded

moneyg

Starter
NYK confident latest offer is respectable and could get done for Melo soon. DEN preferred Gallinari over Fields after being asked to choose.

i could see denver comin back at the last minute and ask for fields too.. then they will probably settle on T moz.. and send us balkman...

STAT1

Starter
i could see denver comin back at the last minute and ask for fields too.. then they will probably settle on T moz.. and send us balkman...

If Denver handles these talks the way they did with the Nets the first time around, they'll come back and ask for Fields and demand that we take back Al Harrington's contract and play those silly games until the Knicks lose patience and pull out of the talks. Hopefully they learned their lesson from how that all went down.

KingofNy

Starter
Carmelo just reiterated during the rookie game that he's not meeting with NJ. He also hinted that if a trade is not in the works by the end of the weekend that he might open up his options...at least that's what I took out of it. He looked tired of the questions. Hopefully Denver accepts our offer and we can get this crap over already. :gony:

Ewing

Benchwarmer
I can deal with the departure of Danilo and Curry, not so much with Chandler's but I can live with that too, but losing Felton it's a tough one to swallow, it will hurt!
He could be a PG for the upcoming years and he has good chemistry with Amar'e, so it's a tough business because Billups can help us this season, but I doubt that he remains a Knick next year.

Dario8676

Benchwarmer
Charles Barkley is an idiot... They interviewed him at half on his thoughts about Knicks latest offer to get Melo. He said something along the lines of.. "I don't know why a team would give up so much to get a player that wants to be in NY and they could prob get during free agency anyway.... Has this idiot been paying attention? It's because of dumb asses like him and teh stupid media and reporters why the Knicks have to give up so much. Because everyone hates the KNicks and always puts out these bs claims and what not. Barkley can go suck it.

Markutis

Benchwarmer
Well, Melo can't complain anymore about Knicks. We basically are offering the best we can give. This is pure Dolan, not Walsh. He met with the player yesterday and that's the result.

Now we shouldn't worry if Denver will accept or not. Melo knows Knicks are fully commited. He can force Denver to accept or end with nothing. No excuses left. Money or ambition. That's all.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Isola just said on SNY that the nuggets want fields now thrown into the deal.

F*ck Denver then! Im sick of this sh*t.. No way should we do this deal now. Anybody who says different is a moron in my eyes. If the deal gets done this way you know it was Dolans doing. Donnie's not that stupid. F*ck!!! I hate this..