Allstar Weekend Thread

la2ny

Starter
Man, I'm not getting the wow factor in these dunks from McGee even though the level of difficulty is off the charts.
Yeah I believe thats why im upset demar isnt in the finals. Now I'll admit if McGee did both on the first try I wouldn't have a problem with it. But Im having a Nate Robinson moment where it's like a big letdown after so long.

STAT1

Starter
Man, I thought he was gonna jump over the roof but he jumped the hood, not nearly as impressive.

la2ny

Starter
Damn is that how people feel after a Nique-Jordan contest. I have a headache from jumping around and yelling earlier.

la2ny

Starter
Eh, this one doesn't hold a candle to that dunk contest. Now THAT was one for the ages!
I didnt mean it compared to that from a contestant standpoint and creativity, but I mean does this feeling I have after that big build up and release of excitement.

EDIT: I also think we look at our history and somewhat make it bigger than what it actually was. They were great contests no doubt, but they did do alot of the same dunks over because they worked for them.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
I think Ibaka got robbed. A dunk from the free throw line and he doesn't even get to the second round?

I also think DeMar DeRozan kinda got the short end of the stick because his first dunk took so many attempts - but I liked both of his more than either of Blake's