Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Yeah he did.

Amare repped us well! I AM PROUD

Absolutely! That 3 was enormous.

large.jpg

WrongIslander

Rotation player
Can't argue with stats and who's won the game usually wins MVP so what can you do...Besides I don't like him much anyway so its pretty moot 2 me either way.

GIVE IT @ STAT!!!

EDIT: there is a fan vote so you never know nowadays. (ex. Bieber in Celebrity Game)

No you can't argue with stats, so why wasn't LBJ's trip dub (second in all star history) good enough?

Because it was in L.A.

Kobe is class, it's great to watch him but like it or not, James is on another planet. It reminds me of another robbery in All Star history when Wilkins was robbed by his airness in his own back yard.

Last edited:

la2ny

Starter
No you can't argue with stats, so why wasn't LBJ's trip dub (second in all star history) good enough?

Because it was in L.A.

Kobe is class, it's great to watch him but like it or not, James is on another planet. It reminds me of another robbery in All Star history when Wilkins was robbed by his airness in his own back yard.
Well what do you expect?? It's also a vote. and it hasn't been handed to the looser in forever so we all knew who was going to get it.

37 points, 14 rebounds, 3 assists, 3 steals is a great enough stat line to me...