Its crunch time. Time to get your pick on the record
1) Deal with Knicks gets done before next game on Wednesday
2) Deal gets done on Thursday with the Knicks
3) Deal with Nets gets done before their next game
4) Deal gets done on Thursday with Nets
5) No deal is done and Denver holds on to Melo until he opts out over the summer
I am going with 1. I just think everyone wants this to be over and the highest deal is on the table from the only place Melo would go. I dont think Denver would be stupid enough to let the deadline pass without getting at least something for him. In the end I think its going to be Gallo, Curry, Felton, Chandler and a First Rounder (Randolph).
As a tie breaker id say it happens at halftime of the game tonight, and melo switches jerseys and plays for the east for the second half marking the coolest trade ever made in sports history.