Get Your Pick On The Record

BreenForPrez

Benchwarmer
Its crunch time. Time to get your pick on the record

1) Deal with Knicks gets done before next game on Wednesday
2) Deal gets done on Thursday with the Knicks
3) Deal with Nets gets done before their next game
4) Deal gets done on Thursday with Nets
5) No deal is done and Denver holds on to Melo until he opts out over the summer

I am going with 1. I just think everyone wants this to be over and the highest deal is on the table from the only place Melo would go. I dont think Denver would be stupid enough to let the deadline pass without getting at least something for him. In the end I think its going to be Gallo, Curry, Felton, Chandler and a First Rounder (Randolph).

As a tie breaker id say it happens at halftime of the game tonight, and melo switches jerseys and plays for the east for the second half marking the coolest trade ever made in sports history.

5) No deal is done and Denver holds on to Melo until he opts out over the summer

I cant see them dealing Melo to NY knowing they could have had 4 first round picks. I think they'll be spiteful and hold on to him in hopes that he's forced to stay in Denver by the new CBA...

BreenForPrez

Benchwarmer
How is this a waste of peoples time? The thread title makes it somewhat clear what the thread is about. Also, it takes literally seconds to click on the thread, see its not something they would like to reply about and click the back button to go back to the home page.

If this is a waste of time, you must be super busy, which begs the question, why are you even on a message board if you cant spend 8 seconds reading something and then clicking the back button on your browser.

How is this a waste of peoples time? The thread title makes it somewhat clear what the thread is about. Also, it takes literally seconds to click on the thread, see its not something they would like to reply about and click the back button to go back to the home page.

If this is a waste of time, you must be super busy, which begs the question, why are you even on a message board if you cant spend 8 seconds reading something and then clicking the back button on your browser.

We already have an"Official Melo Thread" idiot you could have posted in there with this useless garbage

BreenForPrez

Benchwarmer
Didn't know it was such a big deal. I am really sorry. I was just trying to have a friendly discussion going on a friendly discussion board. Total lapse of judgment on my part. Do you forgive me?

(By the way, you don't think its a bigger waste of time telling me that my waste of time thread is a waste of time?)

Also, care to make a prediction or do I need to go to the only thread that is allowed to have Melo content to see your prediction.

STAT1

Starter

I think Melo wants a resolution to this before he has to go back to Denver.

BreenForPrez

Benchwarmer
With permission from KnicksFan, I ask another question

What do you think this does to Melo's reputation?

I think it has taken a hit, but once Melo gets to play on the big stage of MSG and he starts performing and we starting winning games consistently, his star power will go through the roof.

WrongIslander

Rotation player

I think Melo wants a resolution to this before he has to go back to Denver.

Room for one more on that bandwaggon?

"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things (and despite LBJ being a ****) no good thing ever truly dies."