Melo deal is finalized!ITS FINALLY OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

la2ny

Starter
Well when it is over lets just use this as the high fiviving,smoking thread. And release all our anxiety in this thread.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Well when it is over lets just use this as the high fiviving,smoking thread. And release all our anxiety in this thread.
I was just thinking we need a random thread. I made one in the general forum a long time ago, but not many post there. Hopefully rady stickies one in here.

WrongIslander

Rotation player
I knew it because

a) It's unlikely at this point
b) It's easy to hover over
c) the poster's name is "willthethrill" (says it all) the most thrilling thing about Chandler will be when he leaves for Melo.

Oh and anyone who posts these type of threads seriously loses any respect they had and comes across like a proper bellend.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
You're a douche dude.. Not that you got me. I'm uber skeptical of any new reports lately.

But still why be THAT guy??

la2ny

Starter
In light of the last few comments:
340x_custom_1242930531440_Troll_hard.jpg

Last edited:

jpz17

Starter
this is the worst trade ever. I EXTREMELY disapprove it.

STUPID MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

platnumn

Benchwarmer
I was on the Ray Felton, Gallo, Chandler, Mozgov boat.

No offense jpz 'cause i like your posts and stuff, but that boat was going nowhere, and you can't tell me you didn't feel just a little bit the same way.

We knew we needed an upgrade. We got one. Pick up your skirt and join the party son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:beer:AAAAAAAHHHH LET'S GO KNICKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.