Welcome Melo&&& the bandwagon fans

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
welcome. loll. shout out to metro, abcd, crazy 8's, kiyaman, NNY, kingstarbury3, trillion, jpz, starks, and all the other members-who's names arent coming to my head right now- we were here when things were real bad I.Thomas days, and through the past 2 years of rental players. we made and now we have something to be real excited about( 2 young superstars to build around ). a little more ways to go and we'll get our beloved championship.

cheers fellas:beer:

Pricey

Rotation player
welcome. loll. shout out to metro, abcd, crazy 8's, kiyaman, NNY, kingstarbury3, trillion, jpz, starks, and all the other members-who's names arent coming to my head right now- we were here when things were real bad I.Thomas days, and through the past 2 years of rental players. we made and now we have something to be real excited about( 2 young superstars to build around ). a little more ways to go and we'll get our beloved championship.

cheers fellas:beer:

its going to be fun watching this team :thumbsup:

p0nder

Starter
yeah, not to mention all the fans that suffered through the last 10 years, the ones who were left ringless in the 90's, who watched ewing get drafted in '85, the ones who go back through the ages and remember the last knick championships. Knicks have the best fans in the world, we are the reason people want to play in blue and orange. MSG is the MECCA OF BALL.

Welcome to the kids who are growing up watching these knicks.

la2ny

Starter
I remember becoming a Knick fan in 99. They made me fall in love with basketball. I had watched the 96 Finals but wasn't really interested though I liked ball. Then 99 came and that team made me believe anything was possible. Ever since then I've been a fan of this franchise way on the west coast. I've been tortured through the years as have mostly everyone on this board for being a fan of the Knicks. I hate Isayugh w/ a passion. I wish I had gotten a computer earlier in the decade, but it doesn't matter because I feel as welcomed as anyone to be here in these forums with you guys.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
yeah, not to mention all the fans that suffered through the last 10 years, the ones who were left ringless in the 90's, who watched ewing get drafted in '85, the ones who go back through the ages and remember the last knick championships. Knicks have the best fans in the world, we are the reason people want to play in blue and orange. MSG is the MECCA OF BALL.

Welcome to the kids who are growing up watching these knicks.
lol thanks, I hope i dont have to endure what you Vets have

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
I remember becoming a Knick fan in 99. They made me fall in love with basketball. I had watched the 96 Finals but wasn't really interested though I liked ball. Then 99 came and that team made me believe anything was possible. Ever since then I've been a fan of this franchise way on the west coast. I've been tortured through the years as have mostly everyone on this board for being a fan of the Knicks. I hate Isayugh w/ a passion. I wish I had gotten a computer earlier in the decade, but it doesn't matter because I feel as welcomed as anyone to be here in these forums with you guys.

bro, it wasn't* directed at you, you've shown yourself over the past few months and your knowledge of the knicks and basketball is evidence enough that your a true NY fan. im talking people who dont even watch basketball and posting status' on FB about melo to ny and shit loll

Last edited:

la2ny

Starter
Now we have officially tooken a full step out of darkness. This offseason and the next could be our complete full return to basketball glory!!!

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
Prince it's been a while but we got our Stars! Yeah the bandwagon fans are going to start rolling in. It comes with the territory. We know who the true fans are and always will be. Let's get 'em KNICKS!

Hayato

Benchwarmer
lol well ive been here through the whole melo massdrama/massconfusion (and i was obviously a knick fan before)

i actually went to the game a few weeks ago where we lost 100-98 to the 76ers because williams, who was leading hte league in 3 point % epically choked :barf:

knicksin60

Starter
Knicks Online will have so much traffic now.I remember this place being very dead not that long ago.We definitely will see many accounts with a February 2011 join date.

Hayato

Benchwarmer
he's right..offense wasnt the problem..it was stopping guys..and we just gave up a 6'10 SF and a 7'1 C..now we have smaller guys

WrongIslander

Rotation player
For what it's worth I joined during the LeBron saga and was called for everything. Well still here, didn't care when LeBron didn't sign (after his shenanigans at least) and I'd still have been here had Melo signed or not.

Jersey first, player in the jersey second.

That said, being a Cuse fan as well I'm walking on sunshine at the moment.

Problem though. In work soon and there's no way I'm sleeping now!

STAT1

Starter
Prince it's been a while but we got our Stars! Yeah the bandwagon fans are going to start rolling in. It comes with the territory. We know who the true fans are and always will be. Let's get 'em KNICKS!

I'm new around here but been a long time regular poster on other forums. Been dreaming about this day ever since Ewing left & a diehard Knick fan since '85. Congrats to all Knick fans this is a day to be excited about, bandwagoners & diehards alike! :thumbsup:

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Shout out to my dad who has been following the Knicks since '46 and hasn't seen the Knicks win a championship since '73:lol:.