Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welcome Melo&&& the bandwagon fans

For what it's worth I joined during the LeBron saga and was called for everything. Well still here, didn't care when LeBron didn't sign (after his shenanigans at least) and I'd still have been here had Melo signed or not.

Jersey first, player in the jersey second.

That said, being a Cuse fan as well I'm walking on sunshine at the moment.

Problem though. In work soon and there's no way I'm sleeping now!

'Cuse is Inda House

Originally Posted by LeFlume
    'Cuse is Inda House
    Yeah man. See the Villanova game? Triche is the real deal I reckon.

Originally Posted by TheChosen1
    Prince it's been a while but we got our Stars! Yeah the bandwagon fans are going to start rolling in. It comes with the territory. We know who the true fans are and always will be. Let's get 'em KNICKS!
    I'm new around here but been a long time regular poster on other forums. Been dreaming about this day ever since Ewing left & a diehard Knick fan since '85. Congrats to all Knick fans this is a day to be excited about, bandwagoners & diehards alike!

Shout out to my dad who has been following the Knicks since '46 and hasn't seen the Knicks win a championship since '73.

Lurker

Well to start off yes i am a Miami fan and note: im not a bandwagon i was born here and i still live here.

Anyway Congrats on getting Melo. He's a good player still no LeBron but still good addition. my only reason for not liking this trade is the amount you guys gave up for this him, you lost 7 guys for 2, yea your starting lineup improved a bit but you lost ALOT of depth, which you must have in order to win a Championship.

Another thing that urks me and i think is a reason why Knicks fans shouldn't celebrate as much as we did when we got Bron, is the fact that 1. Melo is a selfish player. Not Kobe selfish but still a little selfish. 2. It would've been better if Melo took less money like the Miami players did. 3. I still don't see a Title anytime soon...sorry guys but with the Bulls( knicks should beat but may cause some problems in the post-season), Magic, and of course the HEAT i don't see it happen

And the last thing i have to say...I am truly excited for the future..THE HEAT/KNICKS RIVALRY HAS BEEN RENEWED!! looking forward to it.

Originally Posted by BringintheHeat631
    Well to start off yes i am a Miami fan and note: im not a bandwagon i was born here and i still live here.

Anyway Congrats on getting Melo. He's a good player still no LeBron but still good addition. my only reason for not liking this trade is the amount you guys gave up for this him, you lost 7 guys for 2, yea your starting lineup improved a bit but you lost ALOT of depth, which you must have in order to win a Championship.
    We did not trade 7 players for 2. In actuality we traded 4 for 3. Depth has been an issue all year and will continue to be just like it is for you guys.

Lurker

Originally Posted by la2ny
    We did not trade 7 players for 2. In actuality we traded 4 for 3. Depth has been an issue all year and will continue to be just like it is for you guys.

well 7 for to 2/3 as in draft picks included...and depth for us is an issue but not a BIG issue due to the fact the we have wade or lebron on the court at all time with 3 point shooters, down-low are depth is terrible but that will improve when Haslem comes back.

Originally Posted by BringintheHeat631
    well 7 for to 2/3 as in draft picks included...and depth for us is an issue but not a BIG issue due to the fact the we have wade or lebron on the court at all time with 3 point shooters, down-low are depth is terrible but that will improve when Haslem comes back.
    You only got any kind of depth when LeBron signed. It's going to be interesting to see if the Knicks or the Heat can make any impression on the way the Celtics and Lakers have done things. We're the only two teams who could and did go to do it this way. Bulls are the only other team in there that I see as a threat (next Celtics?)

Lakers
    Celtics

Heat
    Bulls
    Knicks.

I'm not buying the Magic, they continue to underwhelm me irregardless of how much of a beast Howard is (cue Magic championship). I see him going to L.A.and if that happens I reckon we're both screwed. :P

Still we just got better and a hell of a lot more exciting, much like yourselves.

Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    welcome. loll. shout out to metro, abcd, crazy 8's, kiyaman, NNY, kingstarbury3, trillion, jpz, starks, and all the other members-who's names arent coming to my head right now- we were here when things were real bad I.Thomas days, and through the past 2 years of rental players. we made and now we have something to be real excited about( 2 young superstars to build around ). a little more ways to go and we'll get our beloved championship.

cheers fellas
    Cheers! I'm so hyped!

The way I see it is, we all start out as Bandwagon fans, I mean who likes a team that loses all the time? when were kids we have that one create inspiration or favorite player on a team that draws us to be fans. Now if your born in that state then by all means be a fan, if your a fan outside of the state but your a veteran then still, respect. but one way or another we start out as bandwagon fans. some stay some go

I hopped on the bandwagon when we drafted #33