Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
NYK1011_LEGENDSNIGHT_TAKEOVERSMALL.jpg

AND SO IT BEGINS!

nba_stoudemire_carmelo_576.jpg
Carmelo-Anthony-Knicks-Unform-ICEDOTCOM-460x614_display_image.jpg
alg_knicks_nuggets_gallinari_fouls.jpg
alg_resize_knicks_show.jpg

ALL THE ANTICIPATION CULMINATES UNDER THE STORIED BANNERS OF MSG.

A GLIMPSE IN TO THE FUTURE OF THE FRANCHISE? OR JUST THE RIPPLE IN A TIDAL WAVE OF EITHER ULTIMATE SUCCESS OR FAILURE?

logo.jpg

Crazy8s Thread Soundtrack

The NYK, reaching out to the "special" side of Smurfdom.

WE ARE THE

NEW YORK KNICKS

carmelo-knicks.png

large.jpg
large.jpg

N
Y
K

large.jpg
large.jpg
large.jpg
large.jpg
large.jpg

And we've added an offensive powerhouse to the line up..... He's armed and dangerous!

Screen+shot+2011-02-22+at+8.03.18+AM.png

Shan't we **** a Buck?

PREPARE AS YOUR NEW LOOK NEW YORK KNICKS TAKE ON A FLAILING FOE!

knicks.gif

milwaukeebucks.gif

Probing The Enemy

故曰:知彼知己,百戰不殆;不知彼而知己,一勝一負;不知彼,不知己,每戰必殆。

So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss. Even in an 82 game season.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself. If you don't know where the clitoris is, you improve your chances of anal.

The_Spy_TF2_by_NoBullet.png

The Bucks aren't known for having an effective offence. In fact, it's dismal.

They shoot 41% from the field, and a woeful 74% from the stripe. In contrast, they allow slightly under .045 FG% defensively, BUT they defend the arc well at 24%.

On offence, Brandon Jennings takes the majority of the shots at a clip of 19/game, as the offence relies solely around both him, Salmons and Bogut in FG attempts - Salmons attempts 16+, Bogut 15+.

While Jennings is high output, he is bested in both effective FG%, APG and TOs by his opposing PG in the majority of outings. Much like his co-sophomore Tyreke Evans, Jennings is not meeting his high expectations after a memorable first year.

☆ The majority of Milwaukee's wins are chalked up to defence. They rotate well (hence the 24% 3PT defence and league leading shot blocker, Bogut), and are one of the league leaders in offensive fouls drawn and loose ball gets.

Statistical Conclusion

Tonight is about defending well on screens, offensive spacing, heady shot selection and ball movement.

Containing Jennings to a perimeter game should allow NY to remain out of foul trouble and enable the initiation of transition opportunities on long rebounds and interceptions - especially on drop in passes.

Previous Encounter

Fingered by 27! A mere 1 point less than 28.

alg_knicks_dantoni.jpg

Our defence was just horrible in this one. The Bucks had a night out on the perimeter and on defence.

Let's level the scales boys!

A win tonight will make the whole transition run smoother. Let's go out there and take it by force boys!

I'M FEELIN' RIGID!
Crazy8sLogo_1277824667_1277824715.png

Apologies to JPZ17 who wanted the thread

Last edited:
I feel so hyped up for this one man!

I was hyped before the season opener against Toronto, but now I'm close to exploding! :alert:

In the end it's a great looking trade, because it seems Billups is ok with beeing a Knick AND we got Corey Brewer who is even more talented than Chandler and Gallo. Plus Shelden Williams is another workhorse in the post like Turiaf.

We have a pretty good roster now...replace Billups with Chris Paul in the summer and the whole NBA will water their pants when thinking about the Knicks!

I bet the Bulls feel nervous, very very nervous. They won't admit it, but they're nervous....who's gonna defend Melo? Deng? Gibson? Bogans? - no way!

We can put Douglas and Billups on Rose, two legit defenders. Amar'e vs Boozer and Turiaf/ Shelden Williams vs Noah. Who knows maybe we get Earl Barron?

I'm 100% sure that we can make life very hard for Chicago and maybe beat them in 6 or 7.

1999 all over again....low seeded team going to the finals haha

I would probably die of a heart attack in the process :thumbsup:

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
This opens up alot of shit for us. I declare this Melo day I am at work but will not move my mouse or keys to show appreciation lol.

TruOrngnBlu

Benchwarmer
Interesting..

I believe the last game Melo and Billups faced was the Bucks. They should look closeley at thet game tape. Besides Melo and Billups should have some fresh insight on how to get this win.

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
Yeah, I was thinking that too. I'm worried we're gunna have to forfeit the game because we wont have enough players to suit up

KingCharles34

All Star
Crazy8's you about to do crazy numbers with this thread....If we thought Amare made this website alot more active, just wait. This will easily go platinum (100 posts)...I think it might go double or triple platinum

I can honestly say i have a bulging boner right now. I cant wait til this game tomorrow night. Does anyone know if denvers newly acquired former knicks players will be playing for their new team? The Nuggets play former Knick ZZZZZ BOOOOOOOOOO and the Grizz tonight @ 9