Knicks V Bucks - Feb 23 @ 7:30pm ~ New Look New York Knicks

Sage

Rotation player
Yah Toney D is on Fire tonight, good thing too cos there's not a lot of cohesion going on (to be expected).

Worst perimeter D I've seen from the Knicks all year though. :-\

Last edited:

knicks.

Rookie
We seriously can't hit a ******* jumper... and the bucks, one of the worst shooting teams, have been poppin them all game

KingofNy

Starter
WTF??? Bill Walker needs to stop shooting. We didn't get all of these stars for us to have Walker chucking up garbage 3's. He's pissing me off.

The ball needs to either be in Amare's or Melo's hands and let them feed them off the double.

la2ny

Starter
Smh @ us missing threes we usually make.

On another note, we have to get Melo the ball in other places besides the right elbow. I don't have a problem with it, but I'd atleast want someone to cut from the opposite side of the floor to give him a passing option. Toney also has 2 learn not to give it to him everytime.

knicks.

Rookie
^ I find it ironic how he feels the three is the most lethal shot in the game, but our defense is leaving them entirely open for the opponents.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Toney Douglas on fire tonight. I went downstairs to the chicken spot and on their little t.v. dis ni9ga billups look like marbury or common lmao. Real talk tho we need some stops. Cant wait for D'ant to coach these dudes up! We runnin with the bucks and we just playing ball no plays except the one Melo put in off the inbounds.