Knnicks got Corey Brewer 3 team trade

Oakman88

Benchwarmer
This is A HUGE PICK UP. We can all miss Wilson chandler just a little less.

The sleeper pickup for Knicks is Corey Brewer. Atheltic, young, talented on defense., long.......Brewer could be Bowen-like if coached up

We traded Anthony and Currys expiring.

Solid Pick up!

la2ny

Starter
Now all you trade haters STFU!!!! How you like it now bringing in Brewer??? Good Shiznit Donnie my ni99a(Denzel Washington)

WrongIslander

Rotation player
What a great pick up this is! Defensively he could be a beast and he's one that works at his game as well.

Well played!

STAT1

Starter
Yup, just saw it on the ESPN ticker, Broussard is reporting we got Brewer as part of this deal.

Nice pickup, he'll give us some nice defense on the perimeter & a good backup for Fields at the SG position.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
nice keeps getting better, i love how everyones sleeping on Billups dude will be huge for us loll

WrongIslander

Rotation player
Billups/TD/Rautins
Fields/Brewer/Azu/Walker/Rautins

Yeah definite lack of depth at the back there and nothing to trade!

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Billups can't play as many minutes but his shooting is going to light it up in a system that essentially depends on having a player as close to Steve Nash as possible on offense.

Brewer is going to be excellent as a 6th man. We picked up tons of roleplayers who can play defense and rebound.

It's going to be great, guys.

wnyknicksfan

Benchwarmer
i dont think were done at the deadline yet mason walker buike can all still be traded for a big to make room for jared jeffries when he gets bought or other players that get bought out and earl barron

8FOR!3

Rookie
As a Spurs fan we always wanted Brewer, so it's good to see him go to a team I like. Hate ya'll lost Gallo and Chandler though, guess I'm gonna have to start watching Denver games too.

STAT1

Starter
i dont think were done at the deadline yet mason walker buike can all still be traded for a big to make room for jared jeffries when he gets bought or other players that get bought out and earl barron

Would love to trade for Sam Dalembert or Marcus Camby, if we can get 1 of them for those guys it would complete our starting 5.

StarksOverJordan

Benchwarmer
Would love to trade for Sam Dalembert or Marcus Camby, if we can get 1 of them for those guys it would complete our starting 5.

Camby is the ex-knick I would welcome back with open arms. Not Balkman! Balkman gives me nightmares of Zeke and the draft (You think Marcus Williams wouldve prospered here?)