Rivalry?

Which Team?

• Total voters

la2ny

Starter
The MUTHAPHUCKIN HEAT!!!!! Lets bring back 99! ......

....Melo at the buzzer...ohhhh!!! it rolls in over the lip of the rim!!! He runs to the other end of the court and fist pumps as Amar'e hugs him!!!!! The Knicks are headed to the Eastern Conference Finals!!!!!!

Wargames

Starter
I wanna see us slam the Nyets everytime we play them regardless of players on that team. Forget a rivalry we should just spank them so they understand they suck a**

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
The best rivalry for the next 3-5 has got to be with the Heat.

LeBron chose them over the Knicks, they have a "Big 3" and we are 2/3rds of the way there, Melo and LeBron rivalry, Pat Riley and ofcourse its a resurection of the rivalry we had with them in the mid 90's.

Others will be the Celtics, Bulls and possibly Lakers. You can throw the Nets in there but that will be more of an a** whoopin' than a rivalry! :jackoff:

The Miami Heat no question.Their young and we're going to have to get through them to go to the finals.Also we used to have a rivalry with them in the 90's.

Thugball

Benchwarmer
F*** the Celtics, I want revenge for that bs sweep, and the kevin garnett trip, and the horrible officiating.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Miami, Boston and Chicago

Boston is going to re-group this upcoming summer and Dwight is most likely headed West

With all the hate towards Boston, the dislike for Chicago, Indiana, Philly and New Jersey:

I've NEVER and I mean NEVER EVER hated a team as much as I hate these ****ing SOB called Miami Heat.

Burn them with napalm.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Heat & Celtics. Not even close. As Boston decline, however, we'll be less involved with them when it really counts - in the post-season.

Don't like Philly, born to hate the Pacers.

**** any team that's not the Knicks, honestly.

When it comes to players, last night's game against the Heat has me spitting at Chalmers as well as the Big 3. DWade has always pissed me off, and I hope he gets very painful ass grapes.

Garknee is the biggest pole smoker on the planet, followed closely by Homdo, Piss and Gay Allen. I can honestly say that I hate them.